Scandals...

Are you the coach of the Jets?

No, high school coaching is as high as I have gotten in the coaching world.

I don't share the same interests as Coach Ryan but an occasional joke on these boards might keep some pople from getting too constipated.

AP%20Phone%20Records%20Subpoena.JPEG-0c81d.jpg

Under sweeping subpoenas, Justice Department obtained AP phone records in leak investigation

By Sari Horwitz, The Washington Post
Published: May 13

The AP’s president said Monday that federal authorities obtained cellular, office and home telephone records of individual reporters and an editor; AP general office numbers in Washington, New York and Hartford, Conn.; and the main number for AP reporters covering Congress. He called the Justice Department’s actions a “massive and unprecedented intrusion” into newsgathering activities.

Under sweeping subpoenas, Justice Department obtained AP phone records in leak investigation - The Washington Post

A culture of unaccountability.

This is what happens when the fourth estate acts as an agent for the government instead of as a watchdog. A systemic belief permeating the bureaucracy that whatever they want to do, they can.

I keep hoping that the media will be sufficiently shaken from its reverie, but I am increasing cynical. I'd think they'd want to get busy if only for their ratings. But they've proven to be part of the sheep herd.

Crap, I came into this thread thinking it was a jammin thread on SANDALS.

I like my birks.

Forum List

Back