Scandals...

1. Fast and furious began under the Bush administration

Documents Suggest Bush Administration Used 'Fast And Furious' Tactics : The Two-Way : NPR

The Justice Department sent nearly 500 pages of documents to Republican lawmakers Thursday that suggest the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives may have used questionable tactics and lost track of American-made weapons in a gun trafficking investigation on the Mexican border as early as 2006.

2. GSA's spending spree has nothing to do with the Obama administration.

3. Secret Service prostitution scandal has nothing to do with the Obama administration.

Desperation noted.

Didn't I say "Bush's fault?"

I could have sworn I did...

Yep, I did.

Just no fucking pleasing some people...

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Fast and Furious.

GSA.

Secret Service.

Bush's fault.

Excellent. I was reading some of the recent news sites with all this graff going in every corner and it is so disappointing. So sad.

Your sarcasm is sadly not only true but a reflection of such blight we are seeing in the country now.

Tragic.

Robert

Documents Suggest Bush Administration Used 'Fast And Furious' Tactics : The Two-Way : NPR

The Justice Department sent nearly 500 pages of documents to Republican lawmakers Thursday that suggest the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives may have used questionable tactics and lost track of American-made weapons in a gun trafficking investigation on the Mexican border as early as 2006.

3. Secret Service prostitution scandal has nothing to do with the Obama administration.

Desperation noted.

Other than him being their boss. After all, HE IS IN CHARGE. You people are so quick to say the MAN IN CHARGE is not in charge. He's in charge.

It's like saying an NFL team goes 0-16, but the head coach isn't at fault because he's not actually on the field playing:cuckoo:

Bummer..i thought this was a thread about SANDALS.

A subject near and dear to my heart...I like these:

Birkenstock%20Slippers%20white%20yellow%20Birkenstock%20Sandals.jpg

Desperation noted.

I bet you think Abu Grab was on direct orders from Bush.

A lot of the president's problems come from his inner circle and the people he has put in or left in charge of agencies and programs. He has proven to not be the smartest person in the room and many of his cats and dogs are not too bright either. He fired Admiral Blair and General Jones early on. They never broke in to Obama's pack and were left out of important matters. He is a weak leader with unqualified people running the farm. More scandals and mis-management is on the way I predict.

Forum List

Back