Scamucci's Betrayal Confirmed: Joined Hillary and the Rothschilds at Martha’s Vineyard Last Weekend

I wouldn't call it a betrayal. He worked for Trump for a week. If he ordered from a different Chinese restaurant than usual it would be more of a betrayal. :dunno:

I never thought this guy would turn out to be such a weasel. He turned out to be just another bitter loser who couldn't perform up to Trump's standards. He's in denial that he just couldn't cut it.

I never thought this guy would turn out to be such a weasel. He turned out to be just another bitter loser who couldn't perform up to Trump's standards. He's in denial that he just couldn't cut it.
Yep! He's actually living up to his nickname.

Didn't anyone notice Hillary was in France right when the EPSTEIN story about connections to the French modeling agency surfaced?
IF that French Agency guy implicated in the Epstein case ends up dead, don't say I didn't warn ya's about the Clinton's clean up crew.

It's likely he was a political plant, perhaps for his own purposes, perhaps not. One does not change one's apparent sentiments so readily.
I'm thinking he was a plant myself. They bring up a good point in the article about that email with Halper.

It's likely he was a political plant, perhaps for his own purposes, perhaps not. One does not change one's apparent sentiments so readily.
I'm thinking he was a plant myself. They bring up a good point in the article about that email with Halper.
Every rino the Democrats loose hurts Democrats far more then Republicans. Soon the Democrats will have no more double agents in the GOP.

Forum List

Back