Scalise, Cole introduce resolution to change rules on impeachment

If what you claim is true (which it isn't), why did Mueller testify before Congress that no one obstructed hi investigation?

BTW, that "numerous counts" comes from a DNC talking point that has no basis in reality because no one has ever compiled a list of those "counts".

All we have is to suffer your unending stream of libtard bullshit!
Mueller said no attempts to obstruct his investigation were successful. And of course, obstruction of justice is still a crime even if attempts to obstruct are unsuccessful.

So you have nothing? Thanks for sharing your ignorance. We are all stocked up on libtard stupid here. Try selling that shit somewhere else.
LOLOL

Actually, we don't even need that anymore. Now we have a president illegally soliciting foreign aid with his campaign. And quid pro quo according to his own chief of staff.

:dance:

Except for the fact, dumbass, he never said what you think he said, and there is no proof of any of your ridiculous allegations.

Remind me again, what year will you graduate from high school? I know middle school is tough but maybe you'll make it out by the time you get to be 16. Most schools don't allow kids to drive to middle school.
LOLOLOLOLOL

No proof of quid pro quo??

5 separate people testified before Congress indicating you're brain-dead; culminating with yesterday's testimony. So damning, even rightwing Fox news had to report on it...

Diplomat Bill Taylor testifies Trump used Ukraine aid, White House meeting as leverage for probes

Lock him up!

I just LOVE how you claim hearsay evidence is credible...

I heard a rumor Shifty Shitt is giving away free blowjobs in the cloakroom...

Can we impeach him now???

House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) and Rep. Tom Cole (R-Okla.) on Friday introduced a resolution that would require the committees overseeing the impeachment inquiry to allow outside members of the House to have access to the proceedings, depositions and transcribed interviews.

Its introduction comes after a group of House conservatives attempted to gain access to a closed-door impeachment hearing on Wednesday. The conservative lawmakers were rebuffed because they did not sit on the House Intelligence Committee, House Foreign Affairs Committee or the House Oversight and Reform Committee.

"The stakes are too high for Chairman [Adam] Schiff [D-Calif.] and Speaker [Nancy] Pelosi's [D-Calif.] impeachment proceedings to continue in secret. The American people's elected representatives have been denied access to relevant documents and the opportunity to attend depositions and transcribed interviews,” Scalise said in a statement.

“Chairman Schiff wants to impeach President Trump behind closed doors and clearly has no intention of conducting a fair and open process. We demand transparency. For the sake of our republic, Members of Congress must have access to proceedings with such monumental and dangerous consequences,” Scalise added.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

Good. It's time for Republicans to stand up against the Dems' illegal activities regarding the impeachment.
Dumb-di dumb-di-dumb-dumbfuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing illegal about impeachment but keep up the lovely crying~

Mueller said no attempts to obstruct his investigation were successful. And of course, obstruction of justice is still a crime even if attempts to obstruct are unsuccessful.
Hate to break it to you but the President does not Obstruct Justice when he exercises a given right or power. He was free to fire Mueller at any time for any reason.
As always, you are woefully misinformed.

28 CFR § 600.7

The Special Counsel may be disciplined or removed from office only by the personal action of the Attorney General. The Attorney General may remove a Special Counsel for misconduct, dereliction of duty, incapacity, conflict of interest, or for other good cause, including violation of Departmental policies.

Once again you prove without a doubt that you have shit for brains.

Who does the attorney general work for? There was a definitive conflict of interest in that Mueller was wanting the job as FBI Director and then was turned down and magically was appointed as Special Prosecutor the very next fucking day, dumbass!

It doesn't get any bigger conflict of interest than that!
Dumbfuck, no Attorney General has to fire a Special Counsel at the whim of the president. Now you're merely projecting about having shit for brains as I just proved the president can't fire a Special Counsel despite your vacuous objections.
He can tell the Attorney General to do it shit for brains.
Who said he couldn't?

Dumbfuck, no Attorney General has to fire a Special Counsel at the whim of the president. Now you're merely projecting about having shit for brains as I just proved the president can't fire a Special Counsel despite your vacuous objections.

Trump wanted him fired because of the obvious conflict of interest. Trumps orders were ignored. Sessions, in a tribute to his incompetence, did not realize that on his own, and besides, Mueller was never fired!

How incredibly stupid are you? Stop taking that question as a challenge! You have succeeded!
Trump's "orders" to fire a Special Counsel have no teeth as he can't force the Attorney General to do so.

Again, the part you're too dense to comprehend.... a president cannot fire a Special Counsel.

Would you like me to post the relevant law again?

One more time shit for brains, he can instruct the Attorney General to fire the special prosecutor for conflict of interest as specified in the law you posted. If he does not, the President can then simply fire the Attorney General, which he eventually did, for being a spineless bastard, and not because he did not fire Mueller. He could then appoint another Attorney General who could then fire the Special Prosecutor. I guess Watergate was before your time, or else you would not be this fucking dense.

I guess your reading skills will improve with more experience and eventually you might achieve proficiency when you finally reach high school level instruction.
"One more time shit for brains, he can instruct the Attorney General to fire the special prosecutor for conflict of interest as specified in the law you posted."

Aww, you poor thing. Bless your heart. You really don't understand what I said, do you? I already pointed out the president can ask his Attorney General to fire a Special Counsel. I also pointed out the president can't fire the Special Counsel and that his Attorney General does not have to fire the Special Counsel just because a president asks him/her to. Here I am, telk you what you just said to me as though I didn't already say this...

"Trump's "orders" to fire a Special Counsel have no teeth as he can't force the Attorney General to do so. Again, the part you're too dense to comprehend.... a president cannot fire a Special Counsel." ~ Faun

Deal with it.
It is not obstruction if he orders the AG to fire him. No matter what the AG does. Ohh and the AG serves at the pleasure of the President so firing him is not obstruction either.
LOL

So you say. History says otherwise. Just ask Richard Nixon

So you have nothing? Thanks for sharing your ignorance. We are all stocked up on libtard stupid here. Try selling that shit somewhere else.
LOLOL

Actually, we don't even need that anymore. Now we have a president illegally soliciting foreign aid with his campaign. And quid pro quo according to his own chief of staff.

Except for the fact, dumbass, he never said what you think he said, and there is no proof of any of your ridiculous allegations.

Remind me again, what year will you graduate from high school? I know middle school is tough but maybe you'll make it out by the time you get to be 16. Most schools don't allow kids to drive to middle school.
LOLOLOLOLOL

No proof of quid pro quo??

5 separate people testified before Congress indicating you're brain-dead; culminating with yesterday's testimony. So damning, even rightwing Fox news had to report on it...

Diplomat Bill Taylor testifies Trump used Ukraine aid, White House meeting as leverage for probes

Lock him up!

I just LOVE how you claim hearsay evidence is credible...

I heard a rumor Shifty Shitt is giving away free blowjobs in the cloakroom...

Can we impeach him now???
LOL

That you refer to him as "Shifty Schiff," just like your dear leader, reveals you're a mindless parrot who would defend him even if he shot someone on 5th Avenue.

Personally, I think it's time for the Republicans to DEMAND an open hearing and impeachment vote...

Let's see what kind of losing hand the Democrats have...

And watch them lose their FOURTH impeachment vote when the Democrats from the districts that voted for Trump vote AGAINST the farce in order protect their jobs!!!

First the Democrats have to investigate to prepare the articles of impeachment. The rest of the House gets involved when they have actual articles of impeachment.
Thank you so much for admitting that this is a Democrat plot (conducted behind closed doors), instead of a legitimate impeachment process conducted by the HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES (AS DEMANDED BY THE U S CONSTITUTION)!!!

And guess what???

The American voters can see through your partisan bullshit...
She isn't even a US citizen.

Is that true Dragonsnatch? Are you a foreigner? If so, what is your home land, and why are you here?

She is a Canadian busybody who apparently has no life.

Some insecure Canadians love to attack Americans. In their mind, they know they owe their safety and defense to the USA, and they know we will keep them safe because we share such a long border. You’re welcome Dragonsnatch.

Trump wanted him fired because of the obvious conflict of interest. Trumps orders were ignored. Sessions, in a tribute to his incompetence, did not realize that on his own, and besides, Mueller was never fired!

How incredibly stupid are you? Stop taking that question as a challenge! You have succeeded!
Trump's "orders" to fire a Special Counsel have no teeth as he can't force the Attorney General to do so.

Again, the part you're too dense to comprehend.... a president cannot fire a Special Counsel.

One more time shit for brains, he can instruct the Attorney General to fire the special prosecutor for conflict of interest as specified in the law you posted. If he does not, the President can then simply fire the Attorney General, which he eventually did, for being a spineless bastard, and not because he did not fire Mueller. He could then appoint another Attorney General who could then fire the Special Prosecutor. I guess Watergate was before your time, or else you would not be this fucking dense.

I guess your reading skills will improve with more experience and eventually you might achieve proficiency when you finally reach high school level instruction.
"One more time shit for brains, he can instruct the Attorney General to fire the special prosecutor for conflict of interest as specified in the law you posted."

Aww, you poor thing. Bless your heart. You really don't understand what I said, do you? I already pointed out the president can ask his Attorney General to fire a Special Counsel. I also pointed out the president can't fire the Special Counsel and that his Attorney General does not have to fire the Special Counsel just because a president asks him/her to. Here I am, telk you what you just said to me as though I didn't already say this...

"Trump's "orders" to fire a Special Counsel have no teeth as he can't force the Attorney General to do so. Again, the part you're too dense to comprehend.... a president cannot fire a Special Counsel." ~ Faun

Deal with it.
It is not obstruction if he orders the AG to fire him. No matter what the AG does. Ohh and the AG serves at the pleasure of the President so firing him is not obstruction either.
LOL

Ask him what? Nixon was never impeached, dumbass!

BTW, shouldn't you change your avatar, or is he still your hero, despite being shown be a doddering old fool?

Deal with it.
LOL

BTW, shouldn't you change your avatar, or is he still your hero, despite being shown be a doddering old fool?
Moron, where the fuck do you see in my post where I said Nixon was impeached?? :cuckoo:

You completely fucked in the head, con. Now you're hallucinating.

Deal with it.
LOL

Moron, where the fuck do you see in my post where I said Nixon was impeached?? :cuckoo:

Faun, you are just getting boring now because you require constant redirection to your own posts. I think everyone else can see through your rabid stupidity, so I will no longer correct your incessant lies.

I depart this conversation with hearty "FU and the horse you rode in on"!

As always, you are woefully misinformed.

28 CFR § 600.7

The Special Counsel may be disciplined or removed from office only by the personal action of the Attorney General. The Attorney General may remove a Special Counsel for misconduct, dereliction of duty, incapacity, conflict of interest, or for other good cause, including violation of Departmental policies.

Once again you prove without a doubt that you have shit for brains.

Who does the attorney general work for? There was a definitive conflict of interest in that Mueller was wanting the job as FBI Director and then was turned down and magically was appointed as Special Prosecutor the very next fucking day, dumbass!

It doesn't get any bigger conflict of interest than that!

Your "arguments" are laden with personal attacks, no where have you provided evidence to support your opinions.

Deal with it.
LOL

Faun, you are just getting boring now because you require constant redirection to your own posts. I think everyone else can see through your rabid stupidity, so I will no longer correct your incessant lies.

I depart this conversation with hearty "FU and the horse you rode in on"!
You're running away because you lost this badly, resulting with you thinking I'm saying things you're imagining I'm saying.

You're a moron. I can't help you there. I pointed to Nixon since he asked his AG to fire the Special Prosecutor, who refused to and resigned. That in itself proves me right when I said a president can't fire a Special Prosecutor. But more to the point, Nixon then asked the next in line, who also refused. After that one resigned, Nixon asked the next in line who did. That was the beginning of the end of Nixon's presidency. Shortly after that occurred, the House began impeachment proceedings, culminating some 9 months later in Articles of Impeachment being passed in committee which included obstruction of justice; among the reasons included Nixon getting the Special Prosecutor investigating Watergate fired.

Forum List

Back