Scalia rips the feds in his dissent and again "after" Obama lashes out at findings

Justice Scalia scolds Obama in Dissent - Riehl World View

Justice Scalia scolds Obama in Dissent

S.E. Cupp Tweeted a bit from Scalia's dissent on the Arizona immigration law ruling.

RT @secupp: Scalia's dissent: "If securing its territory...is not w/in the power of AZ, we shld cease referring 2 it as a sovereign State.”

Business Insider has more, including Scalia's mention of a recent press conference by Obama. I'm thinking they don't see eye-to-eye. h/t Free Republic.

"'The President said at a news conference that the new program is “the right thing to do” in light of Congress’s failure to pass the Administration’s proposed revision of the Immigration Act. Perhaps it is, though Arizona may not think so. But to say, as the Court does, that Arizona contradicts federal law by enforcing applications of the Immigration Act that the President declines to enforce boggles the mind.'"

Who cares? It was the dissent.

Scalia --- the most ethically challenged justice I've ever seen

Good god Jillian open your eyes obama is the most dis-functional president we have ever had.

Dysfunctional.

You know. Like thinking a five year-old can have consensual sex? Dysfunctional.

Who cares? It was the dissent.

Scalia --- the most ethically challenged justice I've ever seen

Good god Jillian open your eyes obama is the most dis-functional president we have ever had.

Dysfunctional.

You know. Like thinking a five year-old can have consensual sex? Dysfunctional.

No like obama being an adult and acting like a 5 year old when he doesn't get his way. Just ask Arizona

Does the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act have any meaning at all? I am now comfused as to which laws I can obey and which one and can ignore.
If states cannot protect their borders from foreign invaders, you cannot protect your home from foreign invaders?
This will come back to bite obama in the butt. Is that a threat against the president? My bad.

Treason is, of course, decided in the terms of the Constitution as victor. SCOTUS has spoken. Anyone who suggests that Arizona should raise troops against the action of the law is treasonable.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back