Scalia rips the feds in his dissent and again "after" Obama lashes out at findings

Judicial activism at it's worst.

And why is a SCOTUS Justice commenting on politics? It just reenforces the view that Scalia made his decision based on politics instead of the Constitution.

The left invented juducial activism, so what the heck are you talking about?

Got an example? No. Just more of Rush's command to "accuse the other side of what you yourself are doing".

Judicial activism is claiming enforcing our laws is a form of racial-profiling.
Give me an example of a reasonable suspicion that someone is an illegal that has nothing to do with race. Good luck! :lol:

Judicial activism is sighting European or International laws when providing legal arguments.
It's 'citing', dumbass. Now cite an example.

Going around Congress or ignoring current law is activism.
So if the SCOTUS goes around Congress to strike down the ACA on Thursday, that would be an example of activism. Thanks! I may add your quote to my sigline on Friday.

:clap2:

And why is a SCOTUS Justice commenting on politics? It just reenforces the view that Scalia made his decision based on politics instead of the Constitution.

Got an example? No. Just more of Rush's command to "accuse the other side of what you yourself are doing".

Give me an example of a reasonable suspicion that someone is an illegal that has nothing to do with race. Good luck! :lol:

Judicial activism is sighting European or International laws when providing legal arguments.

So if the SCOTUS goes around Congress to strike down the ACA on Thursday, that would be an example of activism. Thanks! I may add your quote to my sigline on Friday.

It's funny that it was the Scalia that had the "curious" notion that if a person is incarcerated but not charged with any crimes, they are not protected by the Constitution.

And this is a judge that is the hero of the right.

Oh that and he thinks a good orgy is a good way to relieve stress.

No DL, No proof of insurance, No SS#...

There you go!
Not everyone has a driver's license. My mother hasn't had one for over 10 years. Therefore, she also doesn't carry auto insurance. There are MANY people who do not drive, due to injury, disease, or just no desire to.

Do you carry your SS card around with you? I don't, and don't know anyone who does. Why would you chance it being lost or stolen?

FAIL.

It's funny that it was the Scalia that had the "curious" notion that if a person is incarcerated but not charged with any crimes, they are not protected by the Constitution.

Scalia is a disgrace and a clown.

There you go!
Not everyone has a driver's license. My mother hasn't had one for over 10 years. Therefore, she also doesn't carry auto insurance. There are MANY people who do not drive, due to injury, disease, or just no desire to.

Do you carry your SS card around with you? I don't, and don't know anyone who does. Why would you chance it being lost or stolen?

FAIL.

I would guess you take your birth certificate with you on occasion.....and don't carry it with you.

If you need your S.S. card for something...you can bring it along.

Or is that to complicated for you ?

Scalia is a disgrace and a clown.

Let's hope the whole place becomes a circus then !

I like the guy.

Now...Ginsburg.....I had always hoped that Cheney would take her duck hunting.

But most people don't know that according to Scalia....he and Ginsburg are very good friends. Maybe our modern day pols could take a lesson from that.

Illegal immigration is not constitutional, yet idiotic dimwits support the illegals over the legal citizens of th U.S. One word for them, IDIOTS!!!!

There you go!

FAIL.
So how does your mother identify herself when asked to show proof who she is? She has bound to have done it before.

Last edited:

There you go!

FAIL.
So how does your mother identify herself when asked to show proof who she is? She has bound to have done it before.

The obvious fallacy of this, is that the likely scenario will be someone pulled over during a traffic stop- so having a license would seem a pretty normal thing to have in your possession.

That was his dissenting judgement. All justices weigh in on their opinions. It's normal.

I thought that judicial activism was juuuuuuust fine... when you libs were doing it.

The only "lashing out" is by Grampa Murked.

Justice Scalia scolds Obama in Dissent - Riehl World View

Justice Scalia scolds Obama in Dissent

S.E. Cupp Tweeted a bit from Scalia's dissent on the Arizona immigration law ruling.

RT @secupp: Scalia's dissent: "If securing its territory...is not w/in the power of AZ, we shld cease referring 2 it as a sovereign State.”

Business Insider has more, including Scalia's mention of a recent press conference by Obama. I'm thinking they don't see eye-to-eye. h/t Free Republic.

"'The President said at a news conference that the new program is “the right thing to do” in light of Congress’s failure to pass the Administration’s proposed revision of the Immigration Act. Perhaps it is, though Arizona may not think so. But to say, as the Court does, that Arizona contradicts federal law by enforcing applications of the Immigration Act that the President declines to enforce boggles the mind.'"

Please point to the "lashing out" by me so you don't look foolish.

The foolishness of your OP title? This is a lame thread.

This Conservative Supreme Court has made us vassals to corporations and billionaires. I thought Republicans wanted to be "free". Now we're not.

Justice Scalia scolds Obama in Dissent - Riehl World View

Justice Scalia scolds Obama in Dissent

S.E. Cupp Tweeted a bit from Scalia's dissent on the Arizona immigration law ruling.

RT @secupp: Scalia's dissent: "If securing its territory...is not w/in the power of AZ, we shld cease referring 2 it as a sovereign State.”

Business Insider has more, including Scalia's mention of a recent press conference by Obama. I'm thinking they don't see eye-to-eye. h/t Free Republic.

"'The President said at a news conference that the new program is “the right thing to do” in light of Congress’s failure to pass the Administration’s proposed revision of the Immigration Act. Perhaps it is, though Arizona may not think so. But to say, as the Court does, that Arizona contradicts federal law by enforcing applications of the Immigration Act that the President declines to enforce boggles the mind.'"

Hopefully after Romney wins, Ginsberg and Breyer retire and are replaced by judges who admire the Constitution like Scalia and Thomas

There you go!

FAIL.

I would guess you take your birth certificate with you on occasion.....and don't carry it with you.

If you need your S.S. card for something...you can bring it along.

Or is that to complicated for you ?

My BC and my SS are both locked in my safe. The only time I would need my SS would be to renew my drivers license. And I even doubt that.

Would you like to try again?

Forum List

Back