SC Liberal Democrat Senate Candidate Indicted For 2 Felonies

Annie, any evidence that Greene is a Liberal? Your thread title could of gone without the dishonest partisan hackery on your part.

Alvin Greene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Greene describes himself as a moderate Democrat. His campaign slogan is "Let's get South Carolina back to work."[15]

Then again, you already are making this thread to try and smear Liberals, so honesty probably wasn't the top intention going into the making of the thread.

As for Greene himself, I'll wait to see whether he is guilty of such charges.

Not really, and there's evidence that the support he got came from Republicans. Indications are that he was put in as a spoiler, because DeMint seemed vulnerable. Who cares. It's South Carolina. They're still fighting the War Of Southern Aggression. They're replacing one slut governor with another slut governor, and DeMint has to be, next to the Senator from Oklahoma, the biggest chucklehead in the Senate.

How disgusting...

In order to DEFEND the dumorats, you ... what a SHOCK! ... BLAME THE REPUG's!

Have you ever even lived in South Carolina? Do you have the vaguest idea of what those folks might be concerned with in THEIR political arena?

More "lurve and tolerance" from a libturd...

Annie, any evidence that Greene is a Liberal? Your thread title could of gone without the dishonest partisan hackery on your part.

Alvin Greene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Greene describes himself as a moderate Democrat. His campaign slogan is "Let's get South Carolina back to work."[15]

Then again, you already are making this thread to try and smear Liberals, so honesty probably wasn't the top intention going into the making of the thread.

As for Greene himself, I'll wait to see whether he is guilty of such charges.

There is nothing that has come out of Alvin Greene's mouth that makes me think he even understands what he is talking about. He truly is the worst candidate for office I've ever seen in my life.

There is nothing that has come out of Alvin Greene's mouth that makes me think he even understands what he is talking about. He truly is the worst candidate for office I've ever seen in my life.

I haven't bothered to really pay attention to what he's said too much because I knew it would just be a trainwreck from day one. DeMint must of had a helluva party the night Greene won the nomination.

Not really, and there's evidence that the support he got came from Republicans. Indications are that he was put in as a spoiler, because DeMint seemed vulnerable. Who cares. It's South Carolina. They're still fighting the War Of Southern Aggression. They're replacing one slut governor with another slut governor, and DeMint has to be, next to the Senator from Oklahoma, the biggest chucklehead in the Senate.

How disgusting...

In order to DEFEND the dumorats, you ... what a SHOCK! ... BLAME THE REPUG's!

Here you go, Einstein:

Democrat Alvin Greene sees S.C. Republicans come to his aid

Have you ever even lived in South Carolina? Do you have the vaguest idea of what those folks might be concerned with in THEIR political arena?

I wouldn't live in that traitorous shithole for a million bucks.

More "lurve and tolerance" from a libturd...

What a clever little douchebag you are. Did you learn how to turn a phrase by being homeschooled by Cleetus?

He'll still probably win. It seems like indictments are resument builders nowaday.

Yea this Democrat sure is a creepy perv. WTG Dems!

Do you think the whore hound Vitter will be reelected?

Well the Dems sure have spent a lot of cash milking that scandal so you would think they would beat him. However most Americans now hate the Democrats just enough for me to think Vitter will be reelected. They're likely to go with the "whore hound" over any Democrat at this point. Vitter will likely survive.

Last edited:
Oh so now the Democrats hate "Whore Hounds." Hmm? Good to know. But seriously,the Democrats have spent $Millions smearing Vitter on that scandal but still don't have a chance of beating him. What does that say about the current state of the Democratic Party? What a disaster.

Oh so now the Democrats hate "Whore Hounds." Hmm? Good to know. But seriously,the Democrats have spent $Millions smearing Vitter on that scandal but still don't have a chance of beating him. What does that say about the current state of the Democratic Party? What a disaster.

No, I hate hypocrites that run around spouting about family values, and telling everyone else how to live a moral life, while visiting whore houses on the side. I don't hate whore hounds. I do find anyone who uses prostitutes, especially while married, to be weak willed, and sure don't want them legislating their version of morality. So I don't know what you mean by "now"?

Forum List

Back