Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah: “Hezbollah Will be More Present in the Battlefield”

ISIS is a symbol for the soul of Islam which has always been anti Western. ISIS philosophy clearly shows that it represents the basic philosophy of the vast majority of all Muslims, even ISIS itself is filled by volunteers from all over the world: They want all forms of Western Neo-Colonialism out of their lands and economies including Israel as a Jewish State backed by the new Crusaders. Kill them in Syria, they will be re-born elsewhere.
That's a cool piece of the anti-islamic anti-muslim propaganda, indeed.

True, the link only implied about 2006 while in fact talking about 2009.
1.Possibly one of those were edited intentionally / mistakenly (CNN/Wiki)
2.The Second Lebanon War (2006)
Everybody can make and edit any wikipedia articles.
However, the Israeli government source says, almost 4000 missiles were fired within 36 years and it is not clear if it blames Hezbollah. Furthermore, the source doesn´t clearify how Hezbollah hit 6000 homes within months.
Talking about the 2006 war ("Second Lebanon War") That's during the war,not 36 years, against Hezbollah.

Israel Police: Since the beginning of the fighting on July 12, 3,970 rockets landed on Israel, 901 of them in urban areas. More than a thousand rockets landed in the Kiryat Shmona area, 808 rockets landed near Nahariya, 471 near Safed, 176 near Carmiel, 106 near Akko(Acre), 93 in the Haifa vicinity and 81 near Tiberias.
Health Ministry: Since July 12, 4,262 civilians were treated in hospitals for injuries. Of these, 33 were seriously wounded, 68 moderately and 1,388 lightly. Another 2,773 were treated for shock and anxiety.
northmap.jpg
I should have quoted the source. I am sure, July 12 1970 was the mentioned date. Anyhow, maybe I read wrong. Doesn´t matter. War is war. The war 2006 came just two days after Hamas reckognized Israel. It was Israel´s way to avoid two-state talks for which it requried Hamas to reckognize Israel.
Hamas or Hezbollah both never recognized Israel, moreover they constantly remind that they never will.
You should be better informed.
Hamas: We’ll recognize Israel within '67 borders
Climbdown as Hamas agrees to Israeli state

What 67 borders are those then as in 1967 there were two sets of ceasefire lines, but never any borders. So it is a non starter in reality.

Talking about the 2006 war ("Second Lebanon War") That's during the war,not 36 years, against Hezbollah.

Israel Police: Since the beginning of the fighting on July 12, 3,970 rockets landed on Israel, 901 of them in urban areas. More than a thousand rockets landed in the Kiryat Shmona area, 808 rockets landed near Nahariya, 471 near Safed, 176 near Carmiel, 106 near Akko(Acre), 93 in the Haifa vicinity and 81 near Tiberias.
Health Ministry: Since July 12, 4,262 civilians were treated in hospitals for injuries. Of these, 33 were seriously wounded, 68 moderately and 1,388 lightly. Another 2,773 were treated for shock and anxiety.
northmap.jpg
I should have quoted the source. I am sure, July 12 1970 was the mentioned date. Anyhow, maybe I read wrong. Doesn´t matter. War is war. The war 2006 came just two days after Hamas reckognized Israel. It was Israel´s way to avoid two-state talks for which it requried Hamas to reckognize Israel.
Hamas or Hezbollah both never recognized Israel, moreover they constantly remind that they never will.
Just an appetizing attempt, unfortunately it never happened and here in Israel we are not thrilled by those as we were gullible in the past.
Also don't forget Hezbollah.
Suddenly, there was a war affecting both the Gaza strip and Lebanon. Why should I forget Hezbollah? Hezbollah is a defensive organization. Surely, they are the last who would refuse a truce agreement.
What about Hamas? Why did Israel reject their 10 years truce offers?

Because they were not enforceable and single ended in hamas favour.

Everybody can make and edit any wikipedia articles.
However, the Israeli government source says, almost 4000 missiles were fired within 36 years and it is not clear if it blames Hezbollah. Furthermore, the source doesn´t clearify how Hezbollah hit 6000 homes within months.

northmap.jpg

What 67 borders are those then as in 1967 there were two sets of ceasefire lines, but never any borders. So it is a non starter in reality.
What the heck are ceasefire lines?

Just an appetizing attempt, unfortunately it never happened and here in Israel we are not thrilled by those as we were gullible in the past.
Suddenly, there was a war affecting both the Gaza strip and Lebanon. Why should I forget Hezbollah? Hezbollah is a defensive organization. Surely, they are the last who would refuse a truce agreement.

They would have ended in a Palestinian country.

ISIS is a symbol for the soul of Islam which has always been anti Western. ISIS philosophy clearly shows that it represents the basic philosophy of the vast majority of all Muslims, even ISIS itself is filled by volunteers from all over the world: They want all forms of Western Neo-Colonialism out of their lands and economies including Israel as a Jewish State backed by the new Crusaders. Kill them in Syria, they will be re-born elsewhere.
Historically, Islam fought wars with the Christian Crusaders for hundreds of years and won,,, To them its the same battle, Al Quada was their first modern Champion, ISIS is their Champion today, tomorrow it will be another...

There is no bias here but a tour of History.

northmap.jpg

The lines of demarcation settled in cease fire negotiations. In 1967 two sets existed ones agreed in 1949 and then the ones agreed in 1967. Never any borders in 1967 as they were never negotiated

No they were unenforceable as far as Israel was concerned, and had no support of international law.

The lines of demarcation settled in cease fire negotiations. In 1967 two sets existed ones agreed in 1949 and then the ones agreed in 1967. Never any borders in 1967 as they were never negotiated
So you deny borders and Israel may freely expand?

No they were unenforceable as far as Israel was concerned, and had no support of international law.
The Israeli gov´t does not want peace. That´s this simple.

Where did I say that then ? Or is this just more deflection on your part

They don't want suicide of the Jews which is what the Islamic brokered cease fires meant. Have you read them yet to see just what they entailed ?

Search this thread. There´s something about that Israel cannot be bound to borders, if the people don´t agree anymore..

They don't want suicide of the Jews which is what the Islamic brokered cease fires meant. Have you read them yet to see just what they entailed ?
No, a ceasefire means that no arms will be used. They should at least give it a try, don´t you think. Acting like that, the government bears a responsibility for every killed Israeli.

Search this thread. There´s something about that Israel cannot be bound to borders, if the people don´t agree anymore..

Until the Palestinians accept that they have to negotiate in good faith a peace and mutual borders then Israel is not bound by their unilateral claims of Palestinian borders ( which include all of Israel as the Palestinians see from north to south from the river to the sea as being arab muslim Palestine ) Do you deny that the Jews owned most of Jerusalem and the west bank in 1948 until they were forcibly expelled by the combined Jordan/Palestinian forces. That is the land now reclaimed by the Jews that you claim is stolen by Israel.

No, a ceasefire means that no arms will be used. They should at least give it a try, don´t you think. Acting like that, the government bears a responsibility for every killed Israeli.

So you have not read the hamas ceasefire terms then, that demand the one sided adherence to the terms by Israel and the clause that allows hamas to end the ceasefire if they feel they are strong enough to beat Israel.

Forum List

Back