sayonara

Therein lies the main issue, I don't think anyone in reality really wishes much of the stuff that gets said in the FZ to happen, but sometimes people take it to heart.

NK messed up when he took it too personally...nobody here intentionally said anything to him because they were trying to dig at past traumatic experiences in his life, but he sort of took it that way.

He's too thin-skinned apparently, but what can you do? No rules were broken and nothing mischievous is at hand.

Most of the regulars are pretty well known. I guess you could note the triggers and avoid them or soften them to a degree. Over 10,000 posts and some think we are better off without them? Doubtful.

Therein lies the main issue, I don't think anyone in reality really wishes much of the stuff that gets said in the FZ to happen, but sometimes people take it to heart.

NK messed up when he took it too personally...nobody here intentionally said anything to him because they were trying to dig at past traumatic experiences in his life, but he sort of took it that way.

He's too thin-skinned apparently, but what can you do? No rules were broken and nothing mischievous is at hand.

Most of the regulars are pretty well known. I guess you could note the triggers and avoid them or soften them to a degree. Over 10,000 posts and some think we are better off without them? Doubtful.

I don't think he should leave either, but that's his choice.

I don't get how you could be so bothered by something on this board 10,000 posts in.

Why would I put something kind in a neg rep for a post suggesting that Crusader Frank should be anally violated in prison, and whining about getting negged by CF? Is that the new rule on the board, Foxfyre?

The flame zone is not the coffee shop. The flame zone comes with a warning. People who act like assholes in the flame zone and whine about neg rep are likely to receive unkind neg reps. It is the risk that every flame zone regular takes every single time they post.

YOU KNOW THIS. So, why the pretense?

What did you say to him in your neg rep Katz? Is what he said you said accurate?

I told him to die in a fire. Is dying in a fire worse than anal prison rape? Perhaps, but only slightly.

p.s. This is my last explanation to you. You think you can excuse Nosmo while judge me? Fuck you. Go post in the rep brothel with the rest of the people who can't debate their way out of a paper bag.

Wow, a combination of whining and being a nasty bitch in one post!

What did you say to him in your neg rep Katz? Is what he said you said accurate?

I told him to die in a fire. Is dying in a fire worse than anal prison rape? Perhaps, but only slightly.

p.s. This is my last explanation to you. You think you can excuse Nosmo while judge me? Fuck you. Go post in the rep brothel with the rest of the people who can't debate their way out of a paper bag.

Prease, highright the whine.

I'd never encountered Nosmo King until his thread about how conservatives think was downgraded to the flame zone as flaming. I have no idea whether we're better or worse off without him. Of course, if his posting was so mad awesome, why were his threads getting moved to the Flame Zone?

Prease, highright the whine.

:confused:

What are you trying to say, whiny bitch?

Furthermore, how did NK know that Frank hadn't lost someone dear to him from prison rape?

I didn't.

NK must have other stuff going on besides the abuse suffered here at USMB. I say a lot of stuff and sometimes design it for maximum impact. I'm not proud of it, but it does make me laugh when I imagine someone wanting to throw the monitor out the window because of something I said.

NK is a decent enough person and I'm sure the didn't really mean the prison rape comment, that probably came from some other stuff he was processing and he took it out on me.

Thanks CF. That shows a lot of class.

I know NK pretty well after several exchanges over the last two years and like many of us, he is capable of saying things that in retrospect and in a less heated exchange he would probably state differently. And I cannot be certain any more than any of us, but I would bet a good steak dinner he didn't have rape in mind with that comment.

He and I are about 180 in our political views, but have had a number of civil conversations, plus I've learned to appreciate him at many other levels. So, I hope after a break he comes back. If he doesn't I will miss him.

Forum List

Back