sayonara

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Buckle of the Rust Belt
I've been getting negged by knuckle dragging mouth breathers all day. The last message from catsmeow told me to go die in a fire.

I don't need this kind of behavior and I certainly don't appreciate that particular message as fire claimed someone very dear to me.

If this is what's next or new or now accepted on this board, I cannot participate.

So much for faith in today's youth. I have to believe that someone capable of such vitriol is just a dumbass kid typing away in Daddy's basement. I will miss the sober, mature posters here, and pity the idiots their lack of decorum.

May God's face be lifted unto you and may He give you peace.

Nosmo

don't let THEM get to you. Tomorrow is another day AND if one of the con hive negged you today, they can't do it tomorrow ;)

Well shit man. Come back when you feel better. I wish I had saved and printed all the bullshit and threats and name calling I've received over these four years. Take a breath, take a break and then come back. I liked reading your posts.

yeah Nosmo. I like reading your posts too. I get negged by butt-hurt, mouth-breathers all the time. Be like a duck & let it roll off of your back ;)

I've been getting negged by knuckle dragging mouth breathers all day. The last message from catsmeow told me to go die in a fire.

I don't need this kind of behavior and I certainly don't appreciate that particular message as fire claimed someone very dear to me.

If this is what's next or new or now accepted on this board, I cannot participate.

So much for faith in today's youth. I have to believe that someone capable of such vitriol is just a dumbass kid typing away in Daddy's basement. I will miss the sober, mature posters here, and pity the idiots their lack of decorum.

Nosmo

Damnit Nosmo, don't you do it, don't you do it! Fuck 'em. Ignore the bullshit. You quit they win. You stay, they lose. Come on man, you're smarter than that.

Illegitimi non carborundum!

Or, as I like to say...

Illegitimis non carborundum!

Bye. I get that shit all day long. I don't remember you leaping to my defense. I don't believe you'll be unduly missed.

Nosmo's brand of polite discourse:

"And I told you not to bitch about it! And you negged me? What a whiny, sissy little bitch you are! If we were in prison, you'd be mine!"

Nosmo

Damnit Nosmo, don't you do it, don't you do it! Fuck 'em. Ignore the bullshit. You quit they win. You stay, they lose. Come on man, you're smarter than that.

Illegitimi non carborundum!

Or, as I like to say...

Illegitimis non carborundum!

Good grief, are you going to cry? Are you crying right now?

Tyler.jpg

Nosmo

I really don't understand why so many of you get so upset about what some anonymous person who doesn't know who you are either says to you on the Internet.

Who gives a shit?

It's important to them or they wouldn't have flipped out and established stricter neg rules.

OF COURSE it's important to them.

I really do love his sense of decorum, though. His comment about owning CFrank's ass in prison was certainly classy.

I'm so sorry, Nosmo King. People say things online they might not say in the real world, or someone would lock them up. We can't control other people. We can only control one keyboard. Our own.

Another thing, it's "silly season" - an election year. Things are at their worst during those times.

Whether you rethink it and decide to come back or not, I would like to take a moment to thank you for reaching across the aisle long enough to get acquainted at the Coffee Shop. Those of us there know that you are a credit to your community and family wish you well and not ever any ill.

I know about having punks tell me to die in various ways, on this site...yup.

Forum List

Back