Sayid-March 2, 2010

The Smoke Monster with Locke's body is Set, an Egyptian diety of infertility and storms. Some say he is the origin of the entity we know as Satan. If he ever gives a name, he might also be called Seth.

How he is trapped on the Island, or why? I have no clue. But it's interesting how everything is starting to come together.

When non-Locke offered Nadia to Sayid in exchange for his soul . . . did you see non-Locke's eyes? He is the devil in disguise.

I think that Jack will save them all. How? Why Jack is going to have to decide to take Jacobs place, and protect the island. If he agree's then Jack can go back home for a brief time and take anyone he wants one last time. When he returns he will be the new Jacob, therefore stopping the smoke monster or evil one to leave the island. Oh yeah, forgot to add....The monster needs the baby (Claire's) in order to leave the island and Jack needs the Baby to protect the island and resume Jacobs place.

Last edited:
Who knows that not-Locke is the smoke monster?

Everyone on the planet except for mudwhistle. :D

I don't mean on Planet Earth. I mean on the crazy island. Does Kate know?

Not yet. Now she's going to have to escape from them, and warn the other people that got away that Locke/Not Locke is evil, and so is Sayid.

*Maybe she'll save Sawyer in time before he goes to the "Dark Side" :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back