Say what you want about your favorite QB, but Aaron Rodgers

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
has the most talent of all of them, and that comes from a Marino-homer. I know something about throwing a good ball, and the pass he threw for a TD was as difficult a throw you can make. He dropped it in on a dime with a bum leg.

Northern California breeds great quarterbacks. Tom Brady is the classic example. Jared Goff from Novato (went to Cal) was the 2016 #1 overall draft pick for the Rams, threw 28 TDs and 7 INTs last year and will be featured tomorrow on MNF. We have superior brains and magical skillz up here.

Aaron Rodgers grew up in Chico. He went to a little community college in the foothills for a couple years, and then transferred to Cal. He's hoisted many a Packer team on his back and willed them to victory, as he did tonight. He throws a ball like a legit first ballot HOFer.

aaron_rodgers_cal.jpg

Northern California breeds great quarterbacks. Tom Brady is the classic example. Jared Goff from Novato (went to Cal) was the 2016 #1 overall draft pick for the Rams, threw 28 TDs and 7 INTs last year and will be featured tomorrow on MNF. We have superior brains and magical skillz up here.

Aaron Rodgers grew up in Chico. He went to a little community college in the foothills for a couple years, and then transferred to Cal. He's hoisted many a Packer team on his back and willed them to victory, as he did tonight. He throws a ball like a legit first ballot HOFer.

aaron_rodgers_cal.jpg

IMO, he throws a better ball than anyone I've seen.. To me that became apparent during their SB run in 2010. Passes by some of the greats such as Marino (quick release for spot on accuracy), Peyton (over the top "push"), Montana (soft touch) can be duplicated. As for some of Rodger's best, right build and arm aside, the mechanics have to be perfect.

Rodgers and Puker season hopes walk into a Barr...

The dude has uncanny accuracy. He is already elusive, and now nobody will be allowed to tackle him without penalty. Defenses better have consistent close coverage or he'll make them pay.

New Topics

Forum List

Back