'Say NO to religious faiths' exhibit in Denmark

Bernt

Rookie
Oct 4, 2012
A modern-art exhibit 'Say NO to religious faiths' starts November, 15th in a small town in the north of Denmark. The participants will exhibit their art works representing the life of Christ, Moses and prophet Muhammad. The outstanding feature of the contest is that all the art works must be made of human waste products.
I'm sure this is worth seeing. Just don't forget nose plugs 'cause all this story stinks :)

If I weren't above handling shit, I'd make an exhibit featuring afros made of dog shit along with their masters, Jews, made of pig shit. I wonder if I could get a government grant (National Endowment for the Arts) to make this exhibit?

If I weren't above handling shit, I'd make an exhibit featuring afros made of dog shit along with their masters, Jews, made of pig shit. I wonder if I could get a government grant (National Endowment for the Arts) to make this exhibit?

Not if Romney gets elected. Let the shit dippers pay their own way.

The Christian will pray for the soul of the artist.
The Jew will ignore the artist.
The Muslim will kill the artist.

Last edited:
A modern-art exhibit 'Say NO to religious faiths' starts November, 15th in a small town in the north of Denmark. The participants will exhibit their art works representing the life of Christ, Moses and prophet Muhammad. The outstanding feature of the contest is that all the art works must be made of human waste products.
I'm sure this is worth seeing. Just don't forget nose plugs 'cause all this story stinks :)

I couldn't imagine how unhygenic that would be.

Ahhh. The artistic equivalent of a five-year-old child standing in a roomful of adults yelling "Pee pee!! Poo poo!!"

Yeah. We get it. It has nothing to do with your parents not giving you enough attention when you were little -- you're just all "edgy". :cool:

Forum List

Back