Say liberals, how does it feel to have been had?

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Quite honestly, they should have realized this reality in the first place. Unfortunately progressives let their emotions get in the way of good judgement.

Wholly shit whomever pulled this off. How often do you see news investigators, I'm assuming, expose news sources in this manner?................................The culprits must be PISSED. Karma is a bitch.

It's no secret that media corporations are at the end of the day like every other corporation in that they'll do or say almost anything to make an extra buck. If lots of people are watching the why of it doesn't matter too much. However you're fooling yourself if you think it's only left leaning news sources that operate this way. I doubt there is a news source in existence that doesn't have some level of bias and a willingness to fabricate reality for those sweet sweet views.

It's no secret that media corporations are at the end of the day like every other corporation in that they'll do or say almost anything to make an extra buck. If lots of people are watching the why of it doesn't matter too much. However you're fooling yourself if you think it's only left leaning news sources that operate this way.

Difference is the left is more corrupt. They're trying to sabotage our POUS and country, and they're progressively worse than ever before. Then they wonder why they're losing.

Hey, is this a thread where you cite one guys opinion as being the truth from a network you call fake?

How does that work exactly?

Liberals are so full of self-hatred for their country, race and culture I imagine they masochistically enjoy being had. Much how they enjoyed Obama lying to them.

They don't even feel betrayed. They may feel a little naked and exposed though.

They could care less about bloody baby body parts for sale, Payment for Punches when The DNC hired Thugs to assault Trump Supporters, or FAKE RUSSIAN COLLUSION.

Since they don't have ethics or morals and only care about Collectivism, The Abolishment of Individual Liberties and The Imposition of Globalist Government, little things like breaking the law, and having no journalistic integrity, and lying to The American Public, are just tools to help them advance their agenda.

Not one liberal I know has a tinge of guilt or remorse for the hatred they have spewed for the past two years, and none of them feel betrayed. They just got caught.

They will get up tomorrow morning, and like Wile E Coyote and The Road Runner, plot the same failed schemes, and lay the same traps for their intended victims only to have an Anvil Dropped upon their thick skulls over and over and over again.

Last edited:
Quite honestly, they should have realized this reality in the first place. Unfortunately progressives let their emotions get in the way of good judgement.

Wholly shit whomever pulled this off. How often do you see news investigators, I'm assuming, expose news sources in this manner?................................The culprits must be PISSED. Karma is a bitch.

They aren't smart enough to know they've been had.

I'll wait for the FBI to finish their criminal investigation into the Trump mafia.
they did, there is no there. there is absolutely nothing. nadda, zip, and I challenge you to point to something. Comey stated so under oath. The senate is after loretta and comey, now obummer. nice finally.

I'll wait for the FBI to finish their criminal investigation into the Trump mafia.
they did, there is no there. there is absolutely nothing. nadda, zip, and I challenge you to point to something. Comey stated so under oath. The senate is after loretta and comey, now obummer. nice finally.

Point to something? How about every committee investigating the Russia connection. Now let me hear you say every committee are all investigating nothing so you can look even more stupid

Point to something? How about every committee investigating the Russia connection. Now let me hear you say every committee are all investigating nothing so you can look even more stupid
every committee what? what have they said exactly? nothing. you got fking nothing. posting in here like you do makes you a liar.

every committee what? what have they said exactly? nothing. you got fking nothing. posting in here like you do makes you a liar.

Just the fact that you can't being yourself to say all the commitrees are all investigating nothing says enough that I know not even you believe the crap youre typing.

Check and mate. Toodles dummy

Why didn't they start with the DNC servers? Oh that would be because Comey and the Democrats wanted to leave things vague so they can keep beating the dead horse long as possible.

Just the fact that you can't being yourself to say all the commitrees are all investigating nothing says enough that I know not even you believe the crap youre typing.

Check and mate. Toodles dummy
Well they are and that's a fact. Name something then? LOL you can't fk off

What "investigation? I see an enormous circle jerk and the only thing mueller and co. are doing is destroying the evidence of shrilary's betrayal of the people of the US to do pootins bidding.

What "investigation? I see an enormous circle jerk and the only thing mueller and co. are doing is destroying the evidence of shrilary's betrayal of the people of the US to do pootins bidding.

There you go! Another one who avoids plainly saying what he's suggesting. Know why? Because if they say it flat out it makes them look stupid.

Forum List

Back