Say it ain't so, Mrs. Kerry!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Kerry's wife supports U.S. radicals, jihadists

If John Kerry becomes president, the first lady will have a track record of support for the causes of radical, anti-American groups – including Islamists, terrorist-defense law firms, abortionists and homosexual activists – that, by comparison, would make much of the country nostalgic for the days of Hillary Clinton, a study of her philanthropy patterns by Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin concludes.

One of heiress Teresa Heinz Kerry's favorite charities is the Tides Foundation, a 28-year-old grant-making institution that funds to the tune of hundreds of millions radical groups that, among other things, protest the U.S. invasion of Iraq, demand open U.S. borders, provide the legal defense of suspected terrorists and promote the spread of Islamist ideology in the U.S.

Heinz Kerry, worth an estimated three-quarters of a billion dollars, working through the Howard Heinz Endowment, oversaw the donation of more than $4 million to the Tides Foundation between 1995 and 2001, reports G2 Bulletin, a premium, online intelligence newsletter published by WorldNetDaily.

While John Kerry criticizes the way President Bush has conducted the war in Iraq, he actually cast a Senate vote to support it. Yet, Tides' Iraq Peace Fund and Peace Studies Fund supports the War Resisters League and Ramsey Clark's International Action Center. Clark actually offered to defend Saddam Hussein. His center also sponsored International ANSWER and United for Peace and Justice, both of which were run by long-time communist revolutionaries.

The Democratic Justice Fund, created through the efforts of Tides and George Soros, seeks to ease U.S. restrictions on Muslim immigration from countries designated by the State Department as “terrorist nations.” Tides also supports the Council for American Islamic Relations, a group that bills itself as a “Muslim civil rights group,” but one whose leaders have links to the terrorist group Hamas.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=37244

demand open U.S. borders, provide the legal defense of suspected terrorists and promote the spread of Islamist ideology in the U.S.

This alone is one reason this sesame street character look alike won't get my vote!

Where are the JK fans to argue this? Do they exist out there? HELLO?

I know there are plenty of anti Bush posters out there who have nothing to add but cuss words and name calling, I am sure it takes great strength to be able to conjure up such words.

Still, no one comes forward and states:

These are the reasons why I plan to vote for JK....

As for Heinz, does this truly suprise you???

Originally posted by winston churchi
Where are the JK fans to argue this? Do they exist out there? HELLO?

I know there are plenty of anti Bush posters out there who have nothing to add but cuss words and name calling, I am sure it takes great strength to be able to conjure up such words.

Still, no one comes forward and states:

These are the reasons why I plan to vote for JK....

As for Heinz, does this truly suprise you???

Did you know Mrs. Heinz is an African American?

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/2/24/121520.shtml

Everyday I learn something new.

Speaking of African Americans I had asked one who claimed to be one - where in Africa? The answer? Africa. They have come from Africa. No country within the continent, just the continent as a whole.

At any rate, I did not read the whole artical that had been supplied here. Just read the begining and thought of how desperate one must be to conjure up such garbage for the sake of a vote. I am sure that is the logical reasoning behind this.

Forum List

Back