Say It Ain't So! Lindsey "Grahamnesty" Says it's time

The centrist Republicans are going to take over the party after this election's debacle that will put the McConnels and Boehners and etc in the toilet. Stupid corporatists and neo-cons have ruined the party.
Stupid corporatists and neocons have defined the "centrism" of the GOP.

And once again you have demonstrated you know nothing of economics or foreign policy.

The centrist Republicans are going to take over the party after this election's debacle that will put the McConnels and Boehners and etc in the toilet. Stupid corporatists and neo-cons have ruined the party.

The neocons took over both parties... Keep voting and defending them, as long as they have D next to thier name!

Oh I forgot, you're not a dem... you just walk, talk and attack like one.

And, avorysuds, you are not an American, and don't even act like one. Move on, son.

The neocons took over both parties... Keep voting and defending them, as long as they have D next to thier name!

And, avorysuds, you are not an American, and don't even act like one. Move on, son.

Jake, the guy is here a week, 100 posts and he knows you're a liar.

As I've said before you're either a paid stooge or insane. But there's a third more sinister and more likely possibility.

I don't think there's enough money in the world to subject anyone to your daily "Emperor has no clothes I'm a Centrists Republican" shtick and you're not certifiably insane, so I think it's more likely you're a geniune Marxist Ideologue on a mission to infiltrate and Progressivize your local Republican Party.

How about it, Comrade? You gonna fess up?

Jake, the guy is here a week, 100 posts and he knows you're a liar.

As I've said before you're either a paid stooge or insane. But there's a third more sinister and more likely possibility.

I don't think there's enough money in the world to subject anyone to your daily "Emperor has no clothes I'm a Centrists Republican" shtick and you're not certifiably insane, so I think it's more likely you're a geniune Marxist Ideologue on a mission to infiltrate and Progressivize your local Republican Party.

How about it, Comrade? You gonna fess up?

Of course he's a paid stooge...or at least a Drone. And he'll never admit it even though his writings betray him.

bluegrab.gif

Last edited:
Stupid corporatists and neocons have defined the "centrism" of the GOP.

And once again you have demonstrated you know nothing of economics or foreign policy.
Whatever, tovarich. :lol::lol::lol:

Jake might have been a member of the incompetent Russian "Spy Ring" that went out if their way to get caught.

Hahahaha... You called me son.

Last edited:
Ms. Burden and her colleagues distribute knapsacks full of informative flashcards and DVDs. They fan out around the city to conduct community workshops. Last year the New York office naturalized around 90,000 people, something like 90 percent of those who applied.

Seated near Ms. Burden as she spoke were people from Canada, the Dominican Republic, Bosnia, Iran, Afghanistan, Colombia, China, Haiti, Nigeria — whatever assortment the day brought. Having gotten themselves safely to our shores, having beaten the odds and secured a green card, having held that card for at least five years (three for those married to citizens), having filled out Form N-400 and paid $675, they were waiting to undergo an interview
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/04/nyregion/04critic.html

I have this comment to the Senator, by advocating a blanket pardon to all those who broke Federal Law to enter this nation he has told all those 90k people and tens of thousands more over the years that paid, did the hard work to become a cittizen that what they did did not matter and that basically they were fools to go through all that to begin with. Perhaps the best solution for all those here that have broken the law is not to look for solutions to placate them but rather simply enforce the law. The perhaps the Sen. can look to other solutions that fit the issue like a guest worker program and an actual Immigration bill that punishes those that hire slave labor and create the need for those that traffic in human beings.

Forum List

Back