Say it ain't so .. ACORN and John McCain

BlackAsCoal

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2008
:badgrin:

McCain-ACORN_dc004.jpg

Yes, that's McCain sitting next to Rep. Kendrick Meek at an ACORN event. The very same ACORN his campaign now rails against and is accusing of trying to "steal" the election for Obama

Miami, Florida – February 20, 2006 ― Leaders from a diverse array of sectors will hold a rally in Miami on Thursday, February 23, 2006, in support of comprehensive immigration reform in an effort to keep immigration reform at the forefront of the public debate. Leaders from both political parties, immigrant communities, labor, business, and religious organizations will gather to call on Washington to enact workable reform.

The rally will feature Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) as the headline speaker along with elected officials, immigrants and key local and national leaders. Sen. McCain is one of the chief sponsors of the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act; bipartisan, comprehensive immigration reform legislation introduced last Congress and scheduled for consideration by the Senate in the coming weeks. A similar rally with Sen. McCain is planned for New York City on February 27

The rally in Miami is being sponsored by the New American Opportunity campaign (NAOC) in partnership with ACORN, Catholic Legal Services - Archdiocese of Miami, Florida Immigrant Advocacy Center, Florida Immigrant Coalition, Miami Dade College, People for the American Way/Mi Familia Vota en Acción, Service Employees International Union, and UNITE HERE.
McCain attended ACORN rally | Crooks and Liars

Saturday Night Live couldn't make up shit this good.

McCain-ACORN_dc004.jpg

Yes, that's McCain sitting next to Rep. Kendrick Meek at an ACORN event. The very same ACORN his campaign now rails against and is accusing of trying to "steal" the election for Obama

Miami, Florida – February 20, 2006 ― Leaders from a diverse array of sectors will hold a rally in Miami on Thursday, February 23, 2006, in support of comprehensive immigration reform in an effort to keep immigration reform at the forefront of the public debate. Leaders from both political parties, immigrant communities, labor, business, and religious organizations will gather to call on Washington to enact workable reform.

The rally will feature Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) as the headline speaker along with elected officials, immigrants and key local and national leaders. Sen. McCain is one of the chief sponsors of the Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act; bipartisan, comprehensive immigration reform legislation introduced last Congress and scheduled for consideration by the Senate in the coming weeks. A similar rally with Sen. McCain is planned for New York City on February 27

The rally in Miami is being sponsored by the New American Opportunity campaign (NAOC) in partnership with ACORN, Catholic Legal Services - Archdiocese of Miami, Florida Immigrant Advocacy Center, Florida Immigrant Coalition, Miami Dade College, People for the American Way/Mi Familia Vota en Acción, Service Employees International Union, and UNITE HERE.

Check this out if you can read...
URGENT: Big story about to break, we are one step closer to Rezko giving Obama up to federal prosecutors HillBuzz
UPDATED: Obama Sued Citibank Under CRA to Force it to Make Bad Loans | Media Circus
HYMAN: Obama's Kenya ghosts
Today in Investor's Business Daily stock analysis and business news
Obama is a hack job hands down and you are a fool....
obubble.jpg

Last edited:

McCain-ACORN_dc004.jpg

When I heard that on TV last night I couldn't stop laughing.

Somehow I'm guessing ACORN won't be coming up at the debate tonight. :eusa_whistle:

Hitler was elected too... popularity, public hysteria, and the gullibility of the public are powerful things.... the weak minded DEM populace will vote for a dead chicken if it promises them enough handouts at the expense of the 'evil rich'

I'm kind of thinking that anyone who voted for Bush twice really can't complain about "gullibility".

I don't see anyone promising "handouts" and, frankly, it's already been proven that the blue state people pay way more than they get out of the system, while red states get more than they pay.

So you really need to stop pretending that's why people vote.

Hitler was elected too... popularity, public hysteria, and the gullibility of the public are powerful things.... the weak minded DEM populace will vote for a dead chicken if it promises them enough handouts at the expense of the 'evil rich'

Just so long as they cut veteran's pensions, I will be happy.

How much was your handout this month?

When I heard that on TV last night I couldn't stop laughing.

Somehow I'm guessing ACORN won't be coming up at the debate tonight. :eusa_whistle:

McCain has backed himself in a corner .. he has to bring up Ayers/ACORN because Obama dared him to bring it up and McCain's constituency demands that he bring it up.

Obama probably has this picture of McCain at the ACORN meeting in his pocket .. and if Mccain is trying to make the case of association with Ayers a focus, he'll have to explain his own associations.

The problem with your myth based argument is we have a glaring and demonstrable 8 year history of the total and complete failure of right-wing conservative control of government. Republicans have been a total disaster .. and are going to be swept this election by an onslaught of democratic victories from the White House to Congress down to the local dogcatcher.

"Gullible" .. let me guess .. you voted for Bush.

Frankly, that's the end of the argument .. you voted for Bush.

You know, kirky-parrot.. you keep posting the same thing, but never listen to the fucking answers, you inane twit

I get no fucking pension or retirement from the military... and if I did it would have been fucking earned from the labor, duty, service, and effort I would have given of myself for a career....

McCain has backed himself in a corner .. he has to bring up Ayers/ACORN because Obama dared him to bring it up and McCain's constituency demands that he bring it up.

Obama probably has this picture of McCain at the ACORN meeting in his pocket .. and if Mccain is trying to make the case of association with Ayers a focus, he'll have to explain his own associations.

In their desperation, McCain's campaign is forgetting about the "people in glass houses..." rule.

I guess they were hoping that the smears would be effective regardless of McCain's own links to these groups. And, I'm certain, with "the base", they do work. But this doesn't seem to be a "base" election. They also stupidly assumed that Obama would be the same pushover that Gore and Kerry were. I think they "misunderestimated" him. ;)

They look like they're flailing. They're lost. I'm just hoping they don't bring us a little October surprise.

They shouldn't and AREN'T GOING TO cut veteran's benefits. That's a silly position to be touting. It misrepresents the reality. It's McCain who has been terrible on veteran's issues and if anyone is too silly to see that, it speaks volumes.

The problem with your myth based argument is we have a glaring and demonstrable 8 year history of the total and complete failure of right-wing conservative control of government. Republicans have been a total disaster .. and are going to be swept this election by an onslaught of democratic victories from the White House to Congress down to the local dogcatcher.

"Gullible" .. let me guess .. you voted for Bush.

Frankly, that's the end of the argument .. you voted for Bush.

I supported McCain in 2000, but voted for Bush over Gore... an obvious choice... same in 2004, because Kerry was a absolute freaking joke and worse than Bush... do I wish there were a better REP nominee in those 2 elections? Yep... but I did not have that option... and I fully believe we would be in even worse shape with either Gore or Kerry...

You can keep your left wing run DEm party.. I will continue to vote againt it and will only think of voting for a DEM if they are a true moderate that works across the table and not just for the far-left

In their desperation, McCain's campaign is forgetting about the "people in glass houses..." rule.

I guess they were hoping that the smears would be effective regardless of McCain's own links to these groups. And, I'm certain, with "the base", they do work. But this doesn't seem to be a "base" election. They also stupidly assumed that Obama would be the same pushover that Gore and Kerry were. I think they "misunderestimated" him. ;)

They look like they're flailing. They're lost. I'm just hoping they don't bring us a little October surprise.

The October surprise they're counting on is software .. and you can't see it, can't determine its effects on the outcome.

They are flailing and desperate .. which makes them dangerous.

Obama supporters best hope he wins by big margins because if this election is close, software wins.

The October surprise they're counting on is software .. and you can't see it, can't determine its effects on the outcome.

They are flailing and desperate .. which makes them dangerous.

Obama supporters best hope he wins by big margins because if this election is close, software wins.

Software can only win in jurisdictions where the Secretary of State is appointed by a Republican Governor. Is that in every swing state? If Florida's one of them, I don't think Crist is going to help too much. That's a big difference from Jeb helping his brother.

I agree with you about software, though. I've been concerned about that since the repubs went nuts fighting against verifiable voting. But that must make me a conspiracy theorist.

I supported McCain in 2000, but voted for Bush over Gore... an obvious choice... same in 2004, because Kerry was a absolute freaking joke and worse than Bush... do I wish there were a better REP nominee in those 2 elections? Yep... but I did not have that option... and I fully believe we would be in even worse shape with either Gore or Kerry...

You can keep your left wing run DEm party.. I will continue to vote againt it and will only think of voting for a DEM if they are a true moderate that works across the table and not just for the far-left

In case you haven't noticed my brother, the Democratic Party is a party of centrists .. they are not liberals or the left .. let alone the "far-left."

Democrats simply use the left to get elected, then they discard them like yesterday's trash.

If you're angry at the left you should take it out on the Green Party, not centrists democrats.

I amazed at how both democrats and republicans keep making the same "lessor of two evils" argument .. while the country continues to decline.

Software can only win in jurisdictions where the Secretary of State is appointed by a Republican Governor. Is that in every swing state? If Florida's one of them, I don't think Crist is going to help too much. That's a big difference from Jeb helping his brother.

I agree with you about software, though. I've been concerned about that since the repubs went nuts fighting against verifiable voting. But that must make me a conspiracy theorist.

It makes you a realist who understands the basic nature of software .. garbage in, garbage out. Ask yourself .. why would the software allow for negative votes?

.. and it doesn't require a republican governor or republican SOS to make the fraud work. Here in georgia, papaerless faith-based electronic voting was brought into the state by a democratic SOS, Cathy Cox, whom I've battled in town hall meetings, public forums, and op/ed articles since she brought it into Georgia .. that is, the forums she would attend after she found out I would be there.

Since the introduction of electronic voting in Georgia it elected its first republican governor in 130 years .. and now has 2 republican senators for the first time ever.

A similar thing happend in Nebraska when Chuck Hagel, who owned an interest in the voting machine vendors they used, became the first elected Governor of Nebraska in 24 years.

Don't be put off from critical thinking by the linguistic invention of "conspiracy theory", which was invented to avoid critical thinking.

Saddam does not have WMD and the Iraq War is a concocted fraud based on lies and deceptions ... conspiracy theory?

In case you haven't noticed my brother, the Democratic Party is a party of centrists .. they are not liberals or the left .. let alone the "far-left."

Democrats simply use the left to get elected, then they discard them like yesterday's trash.

If you're angry at the left you should take it out on the Green Party, not centrists democrats.

I amazed at how both democrats and republicans keep making the same "lessor of two evils" argument .. while the country continues to decline.

Oh GOD is that laughable.. there has not been a powerful or prominent moderate DEM in YEARS.... the current DEM party and DEM agenda is definitely run by and beholden to the far left

It makes you a realist who understands the basic nature of software .. garbage in, garbage out. Ask yourself .. why would the software allow for negative votes?

.. and it doesn't require a republican governor or republican SOS to make the fraud work. Here in georgia, papaerless faith-based electronic voting was brought into the state by a democratic SOS, Cathy Cox, whom I've battled in town hall meetings, public forums, and op/ed articles since she brought it into Georgia .. that is, the forums she would attend after she found out I would be there.

Since the introduction of electronic voting in Georgia it elected its first republican governor in 130 years .. and now has 2 republican senators for the first time ever.

A similar thing happend in Nebraska when Chuck Hagel, who owned an interest in the voting machine vendors they used, became the first elected Governor of Nebraska in 24 years.

Don't be put off from critical thinking by the linguistic invention of "conspiracy theory", which was invented to avoid critical thinking.

Saddam does not have WMD and the Iraq War is a concocted fraud based on lies and deceptions ... conspiracy theory?

Given that the secretary of State controls who votes and when and where voting machines are placed and how many, and then does the counting, I'm not sure I understand how it would happen where there's a democratic Secy of State. Given what you're saying, it certainly seems possible, but I believe in verification regardless of who's in office. I do know that there were some glitches (intentional or not) that made the machines drop votes in busier (read: uban: democratic) precincts, so that might account for part of it.

In NY, we have poll watchers and people tallying the votes in every machine after the polls close. Each political club also sends people to each polling place to do a tally and bring the numbers in. Theoretically, at least, the numbers taken from the machines by poll workers would have to be consistent with the numbers that come down in the final analysis. But maybe that's because we don't do black box voting here yet.

And there were no WMD's and the Iraq war was a fabricated war of choice. I get your drift.

Forum List

Back