Say 'Islam Wicked,' Go On Trial

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by William Joyce, Jan 15, 2006.

1. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Nick Griffin is the head of the pro-white British National Party. He was arrested and will now go on trial for uttering the following words:

"Islam is a Wicked Vicious Faith."

He is referring, of course, the "faith" of the Arab and other non-white invaders of the Britain who are responsible, among other crimes, for the bombing of the Tube.

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=7517

The West is truly dying. But ultimately, Muslims, black Africans, Mexicans and Jewish Zionists won't kill it. The whites who refuse to defend it will. The gravestone will read: "Here lies a cowardly race of people."

2. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    I would like to see the law enforced EQUALLY where accusations of racial/religious hatred are concerned. IMO, they are not.

If one individual or group is allowed to express racial/religious hatred and exclusivity, then ALL groups should be allowed to.

3. LuvRPgrl

LuvRPgrl Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +206
    Well, Im glad Im not white. you see,

IM AMERICAN

AND I got two words for you WJ, FUCK YOU, you coward. Ok, thats four, so what, idiots with so much anger like you cant count anyways. :) :afro:

4. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    I'd say there should be NO LAW restricting freedom of speech. In America, we at least profess to believe that (First Amendment). In Britain and Europe, they have no such limitation, which is pretty flat-out scary to me. You'd think traditional liberals, libertarians, conservatives, EVERYONE would oppose this. But it really speaks to the unworkability of the multicultural society that free speech is one its inevitable casualties.

5. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    I don't recall that unilimted free speech was ever a part of European law.

In this country, freedom of expression is largely determined by social acceptance as dictated by the MSM.

For instance, David Dukes was thoroughly villfied in the MSM; while, Louis Farrakham, who is every bit the racist and hatemonger is held up as some kind of vituous example for African Americans.

I have no problem with separatists provided their beliefs and desires do not infringe on the rights of others. I do not however, agree with their ideology.

Having said that, racial/religious/ideological intolerance and hatred is what represents the failings of a multicultural society.

Point is, the representatives of such views should be treated equally by law, and represented equally in the media. If David Dukes is a hatemongering racist, so is Louis Farrakham. If Al Sharpton is the eternal victim of racial discrimination, so are whites denied promotion/entrance into state universities and/or scholarships because they don't meet the racial quota.

6. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Liberals want those who are incapable of obtaining and responsibly exercising power to be simply given power without having to earn it.

7. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Fair points... though probably the reason unlimited free speech is never REALLY allowed is that it can lead to "regime change," as they say. I definitely agree with you that "freedom of expression is largely determined by social acceptance and the MSM." The reason why racial separatism or white defense isn't allowed as free speech (either legally in Europe or socially in the USA) is because the enemy KNOWS that people WILL want it when they hear about it. If you want to know the locus of TRUE power, just see what gets "the system" really riled when you talk about it! Nobody gives a crap if you blast "capitalism" or "warmongering" or whatever. That's no threat. Talk about race, though, and the long knives come out for white flesh.

My letter:

The British Embassy
    Washington D.C.
    3100 Massachusetts Avenue NW
    Washington D.C. 20008-3600
    Emergency: (202) 588 6500
    Fax: (202) 588 7850

Sir David Manning
    Ambassador to the United States

Sir:

I write to register my protest of the Crown’s prosecution of Nick Griffin of the British National Party.

As you know, Mr. Griffin is to be tried today under Britain’s “hate speech” laws for declaring that Muslims would attack Britain from within. Of course, the fact that this ultimately came true seems not to matter. If the Crown is to be trying anyone for “stirring up hate,” it ought to try the Muslims who committed murder by bombing the Tube.

It is deeply disappointing to see a once-great nation cannibalizing itself by attacking not its enemies but its patriots.

Sincerely,

8. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770

No where, not even UK, is the freedom of speech as protected as here. They think our government is 'nuts' for letting people say the things they do. Personally, I think it keeps tempers from turning into actions.

9. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    But sometimes tempers should turn into actions. Like in the case of self defense.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Go ahead. Do they allow laptops in jail?