Say hello to the new AVG-JOE

Congrats Joe...now you aren't so average anymore ~LoL~

And after reading MountainMan's post, I take it Echo is no longer going to be Mod-ing here??
But she will still be here..."here"..amirite??...Or no??

Anyway.......I'm not trying to be a suck up, I have been pretty fair with my Reps to Joe as long as I have been here (I think)......just in case....................I'm off to give some new Mod a rep :)

Must have been a good choice...2 days have went by and no one has belly-ached or started crying...USMB is slacking.

Speaking of slacking at USMB, I start punitively correcting grammar and spelling on Tuesday.

You've been warned!

Oh boy...
If you want to start a week long flame brigade in your PM box...go ahead and modify someone's thread title....some people have no lives...and have waaaay too much time on their hands. :lol:

Must have been a good choice...2 days have went by and no one has belly-ached or started crying...USMB is slacking.

Speaking of slacking at USMB, I start punitively correcting grammar and spelling on Tuesday.

You've been warned!

Oh boy...
If you want to start a week long flame brigade in your PM box...go ahead and modify someone's thread title....some people have no lives...and have waaaay too much time on their hands. :lol:

Titles are the creators choice and therefore sacred, but the content - c'mon, y'all.... spell check at least. We have standards. ;)

You've been warned!

Oh boy...

Titles are the creators choice and therefore sacred, but the content - c'mon, y'all.... spell check at least. We have standards. ;)

TinySpell is a good choice, but after a while you develop selective hearing and the little 'beeps' go unnoticed. :lol:

You've been warned!

There is no need to correct spelling, just misspelling.
Their (they're) is no need to correct gramma, just wrong gramma.

You've been warned!

Wooden that be grammer?

Anyway, there is a "no family" rule around here.

So leave gramma outta it. And granpa, too.

:thup:

You've been warned!

Wooden that be grammer?

Joe is the one that brought gramma into it.

You've been warned!

Wooden that be grammer?

:lmao:

The Mean Old USMB Software (Even Mods Have limits!) said:

You must first spread some reputation around before giving it to Liability again.

Bummer!
:popcorn:

Wooden that be grammer?

You must first spread some reputation around before giving it to Liability again.

Bummer!

I've never seen that message with Liability's name in it. :lol::lol:

Wooden that be grammer?

Bummer!

I've never seen that message with Liability's name in it. :lol::lol:

:lol:

I have.

But, admittedly, it was a Looooooong time ago.

Forum List

Back