Say Again...Who Won The Popular Vote??

Still afraid to answer this simple query?

Excellent.

Proves exactly what I've been saying: you recognize that it is only by counting illegal alien votes, as dictated to them by Obama, that amounted to more votes than Trump got.

OK...you're dismissed.
Asked and answered.

Well, then....why not answer it.....unless you're lying.

Proves exactly what I've been saying: you recognize that it is only by counting illegal alien votes, as dictated to them by Obama, that amounted to more votes than Trump got.
All you simply need to do to prove that you have facts on your side is link to a reliably sourced voter count that shows that Trump won the election. You keep trying to mine up things to back your conclusion...you have to give actual evidence to support your conclusion though...which would be a definitive voter count from a reliable source (like the government, or a tabulation of voter stats from the states, or an NGO tabulating votes) showing that Trump won. You can throw all the doubt in the world at how accurate our current voter counts are...and point is well taken. However, to come to your own conclusion on the results of the vote you have to supply evidence for you claim...not counter-evidence against an existing claim. Without such evidence, your claims are pretty baseless.

OK...ok.....you can try:

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

How many?
Let's try:

Link to your voter tally that shows Trump won from a reliable source.

"12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

How many?

LOLOL

Every time you repeat your questions that I've already answered, I will remind you they were asked and answered.

See how that works?

Quite ironic, however, given they come from the hag who's too scared to answer my question.

Excellent.

OK...you're dismissed.
Asked and answered.

Because I already answered it. Again, I can't help you're too rightarded to comprehend answers nor am I obliged to repeat answers to questions I've already answered. Of course, you're always welcome to go back and re-read my post where I answered that. But then, since you didn't understand it the first, second, or third time, there is little hope if you read it again.

Why are you back?

I've proven that you fear to answer the question, and that you've served your purpose....

Are you as stupid as you are ugly????

Every time you dodge the query you prove my point.
LOLOL

Your questions have been answered.

Here's what fear of answering a question actually looks like... answer this...

32nd time... Obama said, [illegals] "can't legally vote." How is telling them they're not allowed to vote, encouraging them to vote?

And now, for the 32nd time, the forum gets to watch you run in fear from that question; since you know the answer absolutely obliterates your idiotic hallucinations.

Excellent.

OK...you're dismissed.
Asked and answered.

Because I already answered it. Again, I can't help you're too rightarded to comprehend answers nor am I obliged to repeat answers to questions I've already answered. Of course, you're always welcome to go back and re-read my post where I answered that. But then, since you didn't understand it the first, second, or third time, there is little hope if you read it again.

Why are you back?

I've proven that you fear to answer the question, and that you've served your purpose....

LOLOL

32nd time... Obama said, illegals "can't legally vote." How is telling them they're not allowed to vote, encouraging them to vote?

And now, for the 32nd time, the forum gets to watch you run in fear from that question; since you know the answer absolutely obliterates your idiotic hallucinations.

Why are you back?

Asked and answered.

Why are you back?

LOLOL

32nd time... Obama said, illegals "can't legally vote." How is telling them they're not allowed to vote, encouraging them to vote?

Why are you back?

I've dodged nothing and now you're simply projecting because you're too much of a coward to answer my one question...

33rd time... Obama said, illegals "can't legally vote." How is telling them they're not allowed to vote, encouraging them to vote?

And now, for the 33rd time, the forum gets to watch you run in fear from that question; since you know the answer absolutely obliterates your idiotic hallucinations.

Why are you back?

LOLOL

Why are you back?

I've dodged nothing and now you're simply projecting because you're too much of a coward to answer my one question...

33rd time... Obama said, illegals "can't legally vote." How is telling them they're not allowed to vote, encouraging them to vote?

And now, for the 33rd time, the forum gets to watch you run in fear from that question; since you know the answer absolutely obliterates your idiotic hallucinations.

"I've dodged nothing..."

Of course you have, Ugly.

But....stop begging....here's your chance again:

Ready?

How many?

Why are you back?

LOLOL

Why are you back?

"I've dodged nothing..."

Ready?

How many?
Asked and answered. Here's what an actual unanswered question looks like...

34th time... Obama said, illegals "can't legally vote." How is telling them they're not allowed to vote, encouraging them to vote?

And now, for the 34th time, the forum gets to watch you run in fear from that question; since you know the answer absolutely obliterates your idiotic hallucinations.

As shown over and over in this thread, Democrats relied on, and called on, illegal aliens to get out and vote.

Obama said as much.....and that vote accounted for any difference in Bill's wife's claim of victory in the popular vote.

Now...the head of the DNC inadvertently admits the above:
"DNC Chairman Claims ‘No Human Being Is Illegal"
Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez spoke at an immigrant and workers rally outside of the White House Monday.

“The Democratic party will always be here, fighting for you,” Perez told the group Monday afternoon. “The Democratic party is here, fighting for you.”

Perez asserted that the Democratic party and the immigrant community share the same values,...."
DNC Chairman Claims ‘No Human Being Is Illegal’ [VIDEO]

Translation, for the Democrat dunces: 'We won't tell anyone that you're 'illegal,' just be sure you get out and vote for us!'

Why are you back?

LOLOL

Why are you back?

"I've dodged nothing..."

Ready?

How many?

34th time... Obama said, illegals "can't legally vote." How is telling them they're not allowed to vote, encouraging them to vote?

And now, for the 34th time, the forum gets to watch you run in fear from that question; since you know the answer absolutely obliterates your idiotic hallucinations.
He also said during the same conversation that the voting rolls would not be handed over to investigate for illegal votes. That is how he encouraged illegals (or simply non-citizens) to vote, Obama practically told them that if the do so, they will not get caught.

Why are you back?

LOLOL

Why are you back?

"I've dodged nothing..."

Ready?

How many?

She knows better. She's from NY. She knows she had to prove her citizenship before she was eligible to vote.

From NY's website:

Qualifications to Register to Vote
  • be a United States citizen;
  • be 18 years old by December 31 of the year in which you file this form (note: you must be 18 years old by the date of the general, primary or other election in which you want to vote);
  • live at your present address at least 30 days before an election;
  • not be in prison or on parole for a felony conviction and;
  • not be adjudged mentally incompetent by a court;
  • not claim the right to vote elsewhere.

LOLOL

Why are you back?

"I've dodged nothing..."

Ready?

How many?

He also said during the same conversation that the voting rolls would not be handed over to investigate for illegal votes. That is how he encouraged illegals (or simply non-citizens) to vote, Obama practically told them that if the do so, they will not get caught.
^^^
18194181_1799938553353419_7608999499684351775_n.jpg

As shown over and over in this thread, Democrats relied on, and called on, illegal aliens to get out and vote.

Obama said as much.....and that vote accounted for any difference in Bill's wife's claim of victory in the popular vote.

Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez spoke at an immigrant and workers rally outside of the White House Monday.

“The Democratic party will always be here, fighting for you,” Perez told the group Monday afternoon. “The Democratic party is here, fighting for you.”

Perez asserted that the Democratic party and the immigrant community share the same values,...."

Translation, for the Democrat dunces: 'We won't tell anyone that you're 'illegal,' just be sure you get out and vote for us!'

How do you draw breath when you're this fucking stupid?

Is that the same mouth you kiss your mom with?

I love how I force you Liberals to reveal what low-life curs you are....and I do it simply by revealing truth.

I love how I force you Liberals to reveal what low-life curs you are....and I do it simply by revealing truth.

lol, "low-life curs"?

There is no responsibility in life to respond politely to crazy people who repeat asinine falsehoods. You'd do well to remember that.

lol, "low-life curs"?

There is no responsibility in life to respond politely to crazy people who repeat asinine falsehoods. You'd do well to remember that.

What you've helped me prove is the lack of character in those on your side of the aisle.

Now....if there are "asinine falsehoods" in any of my posts.....why are you unable to find/provided same?

So....we can add liar to your resume along with low-life cur?

Excellent.

lol, "low-life curs"?

What you've helped me prove is the lack of character in those on your side of the aisle.

Now....if there are "asinine falsehoods" in any of my posts.....why are you unable to find/provided same?

Excellent.
You aren't dealing with your average Liberal, that particular one you're replying to is an admitted Socialist. Keystrokes are wasted on his kind.

lol, "low-life curs"?

Excellent.
You aren't dealing with your average Liberal, that particular one you're replying to is an admitted Socialist. Keystrokes are wasted on his kind.

1. Since both Modern Liberals and Socialists are descended from Karl Marx, the two represent a distinction without a difference.

2. I don't respond with the idea of changing the poster, but with the understanding that about ten times as many read a thread as post in same.
My mission is to provide what government school hides from those readers.

3. And.....I see him as just that: the average Liberal.

Thank you, PR.

lol, "low-life curs"?

Excellent.

1. Since both Modern Liberals and Socialists are descended from Karl Marx, the two represent a distinction without a difference.

2. I don't respond with the idea of changing the poster, but with the understanding that about ten times as many read a thread as post in same.
My mission is to provide what government school hides from those readers.

3. And.....I see him as just that: the average Liberal.

Thank you, PR.
All very good points, Thank you~

Forum List

Back