Saw this on facebook.....it is accurate...and on point.....so I am posting it...

Victim card? LOL! How am I a victim for Biden making a racist statement?

:lmao: trying to paint others for something Biden said. You libs are twisted.

Sorry, what was your purpose of constantly repeating "IF I said it then you'd call me racist?" If that wasnt playing the victim card on a hypothetical situation?

Sorry, what was your purpose of constantly repeating "IF I said it then you'd call me racist?" If that wasnt playing the victim card on a hypothetical situation?

No victim, just the hypocrisy of you on the left.

With a sprinkle of "If it was me you'd be mean waaaa"

No, sprinkle, just the truth of how liberals operate. Sorry, you liberals have a double standard. It has been this way for a long time

No, sprinkle, just the truth of how liberals operate. Sorry, you liberals have a double standard. It has been this way for a long time

You keep saying that but it only exists in your hypothetical world. Poor guy, the victim even when it doesnt happen. :itsok:

You keep saying that but it only exists in your hypothetical world. Poor guy, the victim even when it doesnt happen. :itsok:

No victim here, and you can't make a victim out of one that chooses not to be.

It sucks to be a liberal that can't see real racism and real discrimination because of a narrow minded preconceived ideas.

Lol Ben Carson won't be a frontrunner next time either, just like Cain never was. And social conservatives don't hate all hispanics, just Central and South Americans, whom they've deemed to all be evil illegal immigrants. Actually social conservatives used to have no problem with hispanics! Hispanics used to be considered white remember? No Jim Crow laws against hispanic people. Light skinned Rubio and Cruz, who have seen the errors of their darker skinned fellow hispanics evil ways, are perfectly acceptable in the GOP. Especially because, like you, the GOP can also point to them and say "look! We got a couple of 'em! We ain't racist!"

But I don't think Cruz or Rubio will even win a re-election to the Senate, much less the Presidential primary.
Bullshit. First, Cain became the front runner, but the liberal media destroyed him with a false narrative of non-creditable sources. It is a shame because he would have be an awesome President.

Second, Cruz and Rubio will both won reelection to the senate easily. After the debates Cruz will be the front runner. Mark my words.

Third, you really are a slanderous fuck. Conservative love Latino Americans, but we despise illegals.

I am also supporting Cruz not because he is the token Hispanic, but because he is the best person to lead the country. As Cain was in the last election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol Ben Carson won't be a frontrunner next time either, just like Cain never was. And social conservatives don't hate all hispanics, just Central and South Americans, whom they've deemed to all be evil illegal immigrants. Actually social conservatives used to have no problem with hispanics! Hispanics used to be considered white remember? No Jim Crow laws against hispanic people. Light skinned Rubio and Cruz, who have seen the errors of their darker skinned fellow hispanics evil ways, are perfectly acceptable in the GOP. Especially because, like you, the GOP can also point to them and say "look! We got a couple of 'em! We ain't racist!"

But I don't think Cruz or Rubio will even win a re-election to the Senate, much less the Presidential primary.
Bullshit. First, Cain became the front runner, but the liberal media destroyed him with a false narrative of non-creditable sources. It is a shame because he would have be an awesome President.

Second, Cruz and Rubio will both won reelection to the senate easily. After the debates Cruz will be the front runner. Mark my words.

Third, you really are a slanderous fuck. Conservative love Latino Americans, but we despise illegals.

I am also supporting Cruz not because he is the token Hispanic, but because he is the best person to lead the country. As Cain was in the last election.

Cain? Front runner? :rofl:

And Trump has knocked Cruz out of the race. He's the head clown now :rofl:

Cain sold us out with his CFR. Never trusted him since.

Could be worse. We could have Hilliary as our front runner! :laugh:

Lol the GOP will never have a woman as a frontrunner silly :slap:

No morals, lie at the drop of a hat, no honesty, no integrity, no character. She would never make it in the GOP! Let alone a front runner. Of course she hasn't won the primaries yet. Let's hope the DEmocrats come to their senses.

No morals, lie at the drop of a hat, no honesty, no integrity, no character. She would never make it in the GOP! Let alone a front runner. Of course she hasn't won the primaries yet. Let's hope the DEmocrats come to their senses.
You left out the fact that she has ZERO personality or charm. Shes a boring old unattractive robot. Oh, and she has a shrill voice. Shes just plain awful.

Condi Rice could step into the race tomorrow and be the front runner by Friday, you loon. And you would justify racist misogynist remarks by the left for the next 16 months.

Blasphemy!!

What about a gay one! :ack-1:

Forum List

Back