Saw This Miracle Before

Yeah the fire's made lots of people homeless. A true miracle.
Your closed minded negativism shows you'd be one of those destroyed by advasary.
^can't even spell an approximation of it
Victim.
No, the people who lost their homes are the victims. A real life Christmas miracle.
I know someone who lost her home today. 80 year old widow. Just talked to her. She could never be more great full to God she said.

Shame you refuse to experience such peace.
Hmm. Take her purse. Maybe she'll be grateful (<--- that's how it's spelled)

Your closed minded negativism shows you'd be one of those destroyed by advasary.
^can't even spell an approximation of it
Victim.
No, the people who lost their homes are the victims. A real life Christmas miracle.
I know someone who lost her home today. 80 year old widow. Just talked to her. She could never be more great full to God she said.

Shame you refuse to experience such peace.
Hmm. Take her purse. Maybe she'll be grateful (<--- that's how it's spelled)
A spelling NAZI too!

I pity poor schmucks (that's how you spell it) like you who breakdown into hysterics at negative events.

After the 07 fires I worked with Samaritans Purse to sift thru the rubble of people’s homes to find valuables for them. We always started by asking the homeowner if there was anything in particular they wanted found. One widow said she just wanted her wedding ring from her late husband.

It was the only thing found not melted away.

Now it happened again.
Couple that lost home to wildfires finds wife's wedding ring in rubble

Sending everyone home now, currently fires popping up all around us today.
One of our friends home lost in a wildfire. Guess what is the one thing they are looking for. Her wedding ring. I told them my story and they got reeinspired. I have faith the miracle will repeat.
image1.jpeg

After the 07 fires I worked with Samaritans Purse to sift thru the rubble of people’s homes to find valuables for them. We always started by asking the homeowner if there was anything in particular they wanted found. One widow said she just wanted her wedding ring from her late husband.

Now it happened again.

Look what I found sifting thru debris of a friends burnt down house today. All she wanted found was her ring. I think that’s all we’ll find too. Miracles do occur.
Rats. Not enough connection for pic.
Later.

Now it happened again.

One of our friends home lost in a wildfire. Guess what is the one thing they are looking for. Her wedding ring. I told them my story and they got reeinspired. I have faith the miracle will repeat.
View attachment 165507
The Precious. Funny how this one miracle keeps repeating.
25395729_1566085973478789_1844837425623523362_n.jpg

Forum List

Back