Saw this, Liked it

Now go ahead and look at the national debt clock and then reread this OP.

OH SHIT! Who do we get to pay for all this shit now?

In the humble opinion of this average Joe, most of the items in the opening post are much better investments in American Society than are complicated tax incentives for corporations and 2 ten year old wars - but that's just me.

:eusa_think: Or is it just me...?
It's just you.

Then again, quite a few of us are against the endless stupid foreign wars, too.

In the humble opinion of this average Joe, most of the items in the opening post are much better investments in American Society than are complicated tax incentives for corporations and 2 ten year old wars - but that's just me.

:eusa_think: Or is it just me...?
It's just you.

Then again, quite a few of us are against the endless stupid foreign wars, too.

Then we agree. I love you, Man! :beer:

All I can say is to you crazy ass fuckin liberals is, run off of it in 2012, lol!

Seriously, go out and tell everyone just how amazing you all are... You can claim "Without us you would all be dying in mud streets!"

RW asks "what part do you not fins accurate?" HoOOoly shit man... The Democrats choices this year for presidency are so “underwhelming,” reminds me of Bush. Hurry and go support them RW, lolz!

This man made garbage should not be in a political forum like this. Is there no rants and raves section for the fringe wackos of both sides to post on? Or maybe I should go out and find where “conservatives” have invented medications and wtf else ever that “helps mankind,” write up some loose ended partisan shit filled story then sit back a claim victory! Then like a pro Troll I’ll say over and over “what part do you not find accurate?” to all the people calling me out of such a useless pile of crap, just like has happened in this OP.

I like how some people are already claiming Obamacare is and success “helps Joe” when it has not even taken hold and is already having negative implications on the economy, not to mention it’s going to cost a shit ton more than was original claimed, lolz.

All I can say is to you crazy ass fuckin liberals is, run off of it in 2012, lol!

Seriously, go out and tell everyone just how amazing you all are... You can claim "Without us you would all be dying in mud streets!"

RW asks "what part do you not fins accurate?" HoOOoly shit man... The Democrats choices this year for presidency are so “underwhelming,” reminds me of Bush. Hurry and go support them RW, lolz!

This man made garbage should not be in a political forum like this. Is there no rants and raves section for the fringe wackos of both sides to post on? Or maybe I should go out and find where “conservatives” have invented medications and wtf else ever that “helps mankind,” write up some loose ended partisan shit filled story then sit back a claim victory! Then like a pro Troll I’ll say over and over “what part do you not find accurate?” to all the people calling me out of such a useless pile of crap, just like has happened in this OP.

I like how some people are already claiming Obamacare is and success “helps Joe” when it has not even taken hold and is already having negative implications on the economy, not to mention it’s going to cost a shit ton more than was original claimed, lolz.

Obviously you don't need a rant and rave section, you do fine without one. You have the space (and the time to rant and rave) so why not post something conservatives have done of which you are proud?

RW asks "what part do you not fins accurate?" HoOOoly shit man...
The Democrats choices this year for presidency are so “underwhelming,” reminds me of Bush. Hurry and go support them RW, lolz!

What gives you the impression that the liberals posting in this thread are impressed with the democrats? The only thing worse than a democrat getting a fat public paycheck just because he's a democrat is a republican getting a fat public paycheck just because he's a republican.

You folks really need to look for more substantial reasons to vote for or against someone. Seriously.

All genuflect and worship, at the altar of omniscient and omnipotent Big Daddy Big Gubmint!

Don't make us pass a law making it mandatory!

Oh, Harriet.....:rolleyes:

God forbid someone stand up for the rights of women, children, minorities, the environment, safe food and drugs...

Conservatives will remind you this will cost....jobs!

Translation...we will not make as much money
Personally, this woman is doing just fine. I don't need a man to look out for li'l ol' me. Somehow you think you (general or individual 'you' - take your pick) DO need to. Hmmm, one must wonder what you really think of women.

Patronizing bullshit, in the exact sense of the term.

Just make it equal; I can take it from there.

K? Thanks.

Glad to see you are doing well. I remember when I grew up the only fields open to women were teaching, nursing, beautician, secretary and a few others
I remember starting work 30 years ago and how women were treated in the workplace.
It wasn't the free market that made things change

Last edited:

Obviously you don't need a rant and rave section, you do fine without one. You have the space (and the time to rant and rave) so why not post something conservatives have done of which you are proud?

Wth else is there to post to such a retarded thread? That's my whole point, this is not politics it's a Troll post by definition. The OP's whole goal is to piss people off by submitting a COMPLETELY dishonest story based on ZERO, NOTHING, NADDA! It's the equivalent to some rightwinger (similar but not Rightwinger member here on these boards) posting a thread saying Liberals hate freedom and make a dumb shit story "proving" they slavery is the Democrats end game.

The fucking retarded "liberals kill children with abortion" threads have more merit than this crap because at least it boils down to simply not wanting Government funds for abortions and that's at least POLITICAL.

RW asks "what part do you not fins accurate?" HoOOoly shit man...
The Democrats choices this year for presidency are so “underwhelming,” reminds me of Bush. Hurry and go support them RW, lolz!

What gives you the impression that the liberals posting in this thread are impressed with the democrats? The only thing worse than a democrat getting a fat public paycheck just because he's a democrat is a republican getting a fat public paycheck just because he's a republican.

You folks really need to look for more substantial reasons to vote for or against someone. Seriously.

Not sure if that was directed at me but being I voted vote Ron Paul I think anyone of any side would know that a vote for RP is hardly based off slogans and 10 second soundbites attacking opponents.

Edit: I think I see what you meant… Yes, there are a good many liberals on these boards and a shit tons that I meet in person that are HUGLY disappointed with Obama and further more with Dems.
But you can’t tell me that when threads start about “Libya is not a war” or “Obamacare saves children” or wtf ever like all day long that saying many “Dems support Obama despite him being a fucking hybrid clone of Bush” is just me being reactionary. Shit it was only like 2 days ago that someone posted a Poll asking who would vote for Obama again (if they had voted for him the first time). While it’s nice to see many people realize that both parties have been had by Bush and now Obama, there were still a lot of “I will vote Obama” votes… How would you react if a poll was started asking "if you voted for Bush the first time would you vote for him again" and people still said "yes"...

Last edited:
After reading this crap I wanted to puke... Talk about propaganda... Let's all run down and dig up Ted Kennedy and have him bronzed or something.

Which part of it is not accurate?
The parts that presume every bit of that self-congratulatory tripe wouldn't exist without liberoidal gubmint programs, and that the common man couldn't take care of his own life without your condescending patronization....Which is pretty much the sum total of that dreck.

The common man will construct a safe water system?

I understand you live in fantasyland but what proof do you have that these things would exist if left to the "common man"?

Red Herring + Hypocrisy.

Air bags save lives and prevent serious injury. The Auto Industry opposed making Air Bags standard equipment, they were forced to do so. Not only do air bags save lives and prevent more serious injuries they save in the cost of medical treatment.

Oh, and where was your fiscal conservativism when GWB was spending 10 Billion Dollars a month on a war of choice in Iraq?

You know, normally you are worth reading. But lately, you are just so damned left wing that it sickens me.

Bush spent too fucking much money. Obama is set to double what Bush spent.

Wake the fuck up. Thank God we have a very small minority in Washington who have done just that, they have woken up.

We cannot tax our way out of this debt. All the money from everyone who makes over $250,000 will not pay off the debt. We have no choice but to stop spending more than we have. It is not rocket science. If you were to spend $1000 a month more than what you had coming in, how long would you survive?

Damn are some of you folks stupid. WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice tactic...greying out the text you didn't like.

The parts that presume every bit of that self-congratulatory tripe wouldn't exist without liberoidal gubmint programs, and that the common man couldn't take care of his own life without your condescending patronization....Which is pretty much the sum total of that dreck.

I understand you live in fantasyland but what proof do you have that these things would exist if left to the "common man"?

The simple fact that it was invented? You think Government invented "clean water?" How about "cooked bread?"

The simple fact that it was invented? You think Government invented "clean water?" How about "cooked bread?"

Read very slowly....water system. Now try addressing that.

Here it is again....water system. Got it?

They were left to the common man... and We, The People formed several layers of government to tackle various problems, not the least of which was irresponsible harvest of natural resources, done for the sake of the bottom line.

"Government", as a concept, is not evil, it's a tool.

I guess you haven't noticed the scads and scads of bottled water flying off the shelves, have you?

That is your answer to commercial entities fouling our water supply?
I was asked about how the free market delivers water and gave an example.

Too bad the reality is too much for you.

You keep digging deeper

Bottled water is the commercial solution to providing safe water to the masses?

The mere fact that plenty of "the masses" don't trust the water coming out of their tap, to the point that buying it in bottles is a viable option, ought to tell you something.

Well, it would tell the person who uses their head for something besides a hat rack.

Forum List

Back