Saw this, Liked it

WRY is a Gubmint or Former Employee...so naturally he ain't gonna bite the hands of that which gives him his sustenance...(When in actuality? He DOES)...

Wry is a retired manager who worked for several law enforcement agencies. He has a BA from CAL, a Masters from SFSU and is a retired manager. He has also consulted with two state agencies, two federal agencies and provided technical assistance on issues of drug enfocement,. domestic violence and Juvenile Crime.

"T" is welcome to post his CV.

Riiight...:lol:

NO SALE. And WHOM gives a shit? YOU are a STATIST that belives in the Imperial POWER of Governkment...INTRUSIVE Gubmint.

BITE ME.

I never expected you would respond. "Bite me" is exactly what I expect from a moron.

Wry is a retired manager who worked for several law enforcement agencies. He has a BA from CAL, a Masters from SFSU and is a retired manager. He has also consulted with two state agencies, two federal agencies and provided technical assistance on issues of drug enfocement,. domestic violence and Juvenile Crime.

"T" is welcome to post his CV.

NO SALE. And WHOM gives a shit? YOU are a STATIST that belives in the Imperial POWER of Governkment...INTRUSIVE Gubmint.

BITE ME.

I never expected you would respond. "Bite me" is exactly what I expect from a moron.

And exactly what I give Statist Morons as yourself.

EXPECT IT.

BITE ME.

And exactly what I give Statist Morons as yourself.

EXPECT IT.

I do. Having read many of your posts it's clear you're un-educable. I really do pity you.

That doesn't answer the question.

People don't trust their tap water, to the point that bottled water is a multi-billion dollar ibusiness.

That fact doesn't indicate a lack of faith in industry.

It indicates that not all stupid people are conservative. Most bottled water is tap water.

i think most people know this Wry.......but i would rather have that clean looking stuff then a glass with White Mineral pieces floating around it......if the towns water supplier cant at least clean it up before it gets to you.....then its no wonder bottled or having a filtered water system is more popular......

Now go ahead and look at the national debt clock and then reread this OP.

OH SHIT! Who do we get to pay for all this shit now?

Well let me say this about that; we waste waaaay too much money on needless military spending.

The F35 Joint Strike fighter, according to Wikipedia, costs you and me $11.4 Billion dollars
Military budget of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The entire EPA costs $10 Billion dollars according to the same source:
File:Discretionary Spending by Dpt - 2010E.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One plane costs more than the entire EPA.

The Virginia Class Sub was $5.4 Billion; its a fast attack sub. We have a LA Class that is one of the best subs in the world and a Seawolf Class that was meant to replace it. Now we're replacing THAT with this Virginia class. It's cool to have great subs but it's an extravagance we can't afford right now (Some of the LA Classes were built in the 1990's).

About the F35; we have F15's, F15 Strike Eagles, F16's and F22's. Do we really need another? Thats not counting the carrier based F14's of Top Gun fame and the F18 Hornet and Super Hornets. List of active United States military aircraft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not saying the're not necessary but I am saying that we're not in desperate need of being able to sink the entire Chinese, Indian, French, British, and Russian fleets simultaneously while not being able to drive on the bridges and roads back home.

The parts that presume every bit of that self-congratulatory tripe wouldn't exist without liberoidal gubmint programs, and that the common man couldn't take care of his own life without your condescending patronization....Which is pretty much the sum total of that dreck.

How about the part where conservatives opposed it every step of the way. If left to the free market, these programs would not have happened
you dont know that Rw....your saying that Conservatives want to drink brown water not clean water and they want the air to be brown.....bullshit.....perhaps many on the right dont like how much all this shit is costing and feel that it can be done but without all the fucking taxpayer expense.....lots of people are not opposed to a system thats out there helping people.....they are against how it is funded....something that the left side twists into your mindset.....

I don't think he was saying all of that per say but it has been proven time and again that if you let the market manage itself, corruption always ensues. Wall Street is just the most painful of the examples.

Airlines a few years back had zero regulation and 19 hijackers were able to take over 4 jets and use them as cruise missiles. Their countries are simply too stupid to make their own missiles so they came here and turned our planes into them. The Government took over screening and yes it is invasive and yes it is unpleasant. Is it necessary? I'm guessing about 3,000 dead Americans would say yes. Sorry to have gone there but it is deregulation at it's absolute most tragic.

I can bring up Love Canal if you like which was caused by the reckless disposal of toxic waste.

I'd love it if corporate citizens were 100% clean and it is probably 100% that have to pay for the 15-30% that take advantage of the lack of regulation. But as we have found out with the current recession and sluggish recovery that is only taking hold after trillions have been spent...the 15-30% can extract quite a toll.

How about the part where conservatives opposed it every step of the way. If left to the free market, these programs would not have happened
you dont know that Rw....your saying that Conservatives want to drink brown water not clean water and they want the air to be brown.....bullshit.....perhaps many on the right dont like how much all this shit is costing and feel that it can be done but without all the fucking taxpayer expense.....lots of people are not opposed to a system thats out there helping people.....they are against how it is funded....something that the left side twists into your mindset.....

I don't think he was saying all of that per say but it has been proven time and again that if you let the market manage itself, corruption always ensues. Wall Street is just the most painful of the examples.

Airlines a few years back had zero regulation and 19 hijackers were able to take over 4 jets and use them as cruise missiles. Their countries are simply too stupid to make their own missiles so they came here and turned our planes into them. The Government took over screening and yes it is invasive and yes it is unpleasant. Is it necessary? I'm guessing about 3,000 dead Americans would say yes. Sorry to have gone there but it is deregulation at it's absolute most tragic.

I can bring up Love Canal if you like which was caused by the reckless disposal of toxic waste.

I'd love it if corporate citizens were 100% clean and it is probably 100% that have to pay for the 15-30% that take advantage of the lack of regulation. But as we have found out with the current recession and sluggish recovery that is only taking hold after trillions have been spent...the 15-30% can extract quite a toll.

i never said anything about having no regulations .....and you dont have to tell me about the Love Canal.....i was born and raised in Niagara Falls....my dad and a few Uncles worked for Hooker.....

i never said anything about having no regulations .....and you dont have to tell me about the Love Canal.....i was born and raised in Niagara Falls....my dad and a few Uncles worked for Hooker.....

Okay...I'll let you explain what you meant because it sounds like you're trying to have it both ways.

Okay...I'll let you explain what you meant because it sounds like you're trying to have it both ways.

as far as products of some kind to the public.....the only involvement I want with the Govt is making the rules governing the product.....you want to be in the water business....you will adhere to these rules of cleanliness or get the hell out.....you want to be in the health care business....these are the rules and regs.....you cant abide by them....go into another business....AND if someone does violate the rules set in place,i would want the powers that be to come down on the rule breakers with a heavy fucking hand.....and these rules also apply to any Govt Agency that is involved with the public well being.....

no it doesnt.....one plane does not cost that much.....try about 140 mill....per jet...

I mis-spoke; one program; not one plane. My apologies.

i thought you might have.....no problems....:eusa_angel:

Its good to see that when an honest mistake is made, someone on the other side of the argument doesn't automatically accuse them of trying to skew the argument on purpose, lying, or being a paid shill.

Now go ahead and look at the national debt clock and then reread this OP.

OH SHIT! Who do we get to pay for all this shit now?

Well let me say this about that; we waste waaaay too much money on needless military spending.

The F35 Joint Strike fighter, according to Wikipedia, costs you and me $11.4 Billion dollars
Military budget of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The entire EPA costs $10 Billion dollars according to the same source:
File:Discretionary Spending by Dpt - 2010E.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Virginia Class Sub was $5.4 Billion; its a fast attack sub. We have a LA Class that is one of the best subs in the world and a Seawolf Class that was meant to replace it. Now we're replacing THAT with this Virginia class. It's cool to have great subs but it's an extravagance we can't afford right now (Some of the LA Classes were built in the 1990's).

About the F35; we have F15's, F15 Strike Eagles, F16's and F22's. Do we really need another? Thats not counting the carrier based F14's of Top Gun fame and the F18 Hornet and Super Hornets. List of active United States military aircraft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not saying the're not necessary but I am saying that we're not in desperate need of being able to sink the entire Chinese, Indian, French, British, and Russian fleets simultaneously while not being able to drive on the bridges and roads back home.

Good to see Mr. Trump catching up on current events….5 years later.

Forum List

Back