Saw this, Liked It. Rick Perry's Out in the Open Bigotry

How many of those people were assholes from Daily Kos and other leftist websites.

Like I said, I thought it was an awful commercial. I also thought the Huckabee "Floating Cross" commercial was awful, but it got the job done.

Iowa is still very volatile, and there's only about six point separating the candidates... Perry could pull out a win there and then go on to SC and show well.

Most of the party is still looking for an anti-Romney. The establishment might be a little more comforatable with Perry after crapping their drawers over Newt.

That only 21,000 people "liked" it is more telling than the 600,000+ that basically told Perry to fuck off.

Irregardless of the conspiracy whackjob theory you put forward, that is 600,000+ people with google accounts (necessary to rate videos). So yeah...lets follow the kookoo conspairacy theory all the way through....they got their people to all sign up for Google accounts just so they could give Perry a dislike.

You have shit for brains.

Yeah, right and by your logic every online poll Ron Paul won was accurate?

Good lord almighty you are one stupid ass.

Well, I don't know the nature of the online polls but You Tube requires you to register with them to Like or Dislike. It's not a passive process. 700K+ people went out of their way to tell Reich Perry that he sucks.

The fact that the Perry campaign put the video out--and has left it out to become a virtual pinata--is bizarre no matter how you slice it.

As for Joe? He's simply either lying or mis-informed. I'm thinking he's both.

That only 21,000 people "liked" it is more telling than the 600,000+ that basically told Perry to fuck off.

Irregardless of the conspiracy whackjob theory you put forward, that is 600,000+ people with google accounts (necessary to rate videos). So yeah...lets follow the kookoo conspairacy theory all the way through....they got their people to all sign up for Google accounts just so they could give Perry a dislike.

You have shit for brains.

Well, I don't know the nature of the online polls but You Tube requires you to register with them to Like or Dislike. It's not a passive process. 700K+ people went out of their way to tell Reich Perry that he sucks.

The fact that the Perry campaign put the video out--and has left it out to become a virtual pinata--is bizarre no matter how you slice it.

again, don't have a google account, I can rate YouTube videos with my YouTube account.

And it's not like you lefties don't have a bunch of sock puppet accounts all over the place to rate things.

Not that I really care, I said from the beginning I thought this wasn't a particularly good commercial.

But I don't think those internet polls that show that Ron Paul wins every debate are accurate, either.

again, don't have a google account, I can rate YouTube videos with my YouTube account.

And it's not like you lefties don't have a bunch of sock puppet accounts all over the place to rate things.

Not that I really care, I said from the beginning I thought this wasn't a particularly good commercial.

But I don't think those internet polls that show that Ron Paul wins every debate are accurate, either.

Sock puppets so they can log on and dislike a video.

Funny how these "sock puppets" are not trashing videos by the other clowns in the GOP race to this extent.

Shut up.

Last edited:
Sock puppets so they can log on and dislike a video.

Funny how these "sock puppets" are not trashing videos by the other clowns in the GOP race to this extent.

Shut up.

I'm sure this was an equivlent of "I'll scratch your eyes out!" sort of hissy fit.

But, man, you seem pretty upset about a video that even I admit wasn't particularly good.

Did it hit a nerve?

I just thought it was kind of ineffective and rambling.

I became the 599,464th person to dislike Rick Perry's anti-gay ad titled "Strong" on YouTube. Only 17,811 people have clicked they like it. This is the Rick Perry zinger:

You don't need to be in the pew every Sunday to know there's something wrong in this country when gays can serve openly in the military but our kids can't openly celebrate Christmas or pray in school.

Bigotry out loud. Perry probably can't pull off a win in the presidential primary at this point. He was the big anti-Romney hope of many GOP candidates, until he began speaking in debates.

My worry is that he'll rank up in the stratosphere for a cabinet level job if Romney or Newt managed to beat President Obama. Perry's bigotry will dog him for sure -- but so too will GOP strategist Mike Murphy's delicious tweet:
Listening to Perry try to a put a complicated policy sentence together is like watching a chimp play with a locked suitcase...

One can't retweet this too much.

By Steve Clemons writing in The Atlantic

PS: The video is so "popular" that the publisher has disabled comments. The publisher is Rickperry.org

The organization is almost as dumb as the candidate.

Congratulations 5th place....you're up to 7.3 million hates.

I ask because the "most Christians will consign anyone to hell for not beliving in Jesus" is a fact...

No it is NOT a fact and it is evidence that you dont know jack about Christianity.

The Catholic Church has admitted that those outside the church and with no knowledge of Christ *can* go to heaven, but they have the advantage of knowing right from wrong if they are Christian, and have the sacraments and a community of faith to assist them also.

It is amazing how many ignatheists and libtards like you think the Baptist church speaks for all of Christendom.

:cuckoo:
The catholic church does not speak for all Christians and certainly does not represent the truth all the time. The Bible is clear, not knowing Jesus is the path to hell. But back to the thread.

Forum List

Back