Saw this, Liked It. Rick Perry's Out in the Open Bigotry

so in your dumb ass liberal minds it's not okay for Rick Perry to be bigoted about gays but you are just fine in being bigoted against Christians?? What a wrinkle in yer pad huh? :lol:

People on the boards aren't running for the presidency. Perry is.

BIG difference.

And besides.........most Christians will consign anyone to hell for not believing in Jesus.

Wrong again.

so in your dumb ass liberal minds it's not okay for Rick Perry to be bigoted about gays but you are just fine in being bigoted against Christians?? What a wrinkle in yer pad huh? :lol:

BIG difference.

And besides.........most Christians will consign anyone to hell for not believing in Jesus.

Wrong again.

Really? So what IS the Christian position of those who don't believe in Yeshua?

BIG difference.

Wrong again.

Let me ask you this.... do you support gay rights/marriage? Your Republican views aside, as a person, an average everyday not involved with politics type of guy, do you believe the gay's in society can be considered humans? Or are you the extreme form of Christianity that believes that god hates the gay culture and gays go to hell? I ask because the "most Christians will consign anyone to hell for not beliving in Jesus" is a fact... Anymore if you fail to be a "True Christian" by going to church every Sunday, you're gay, or your Christian views differ from the church, you're going to hell.... Maybe you sir are the one that is going to hell if you are like the extreme anti-gay Christians?

What gets me is that his campaign puts out the video on YouTube...basically he self publishes.

The site goes nuts and he gets 600,000 people telling him to, in essence, shut the hell up.

So his campaign disables the comment portion of the video whereby you can't comment on that particular video (other publishers may have comments enabled).

But they still leave the video up itself to draw more fire? Amatuer hour is not over yet as we can tell.

Ooops...I'm not supposed to talk about fire and Perry in the same sentence. He hasn't mastered YouTube much less how to put out fires. LOL

How many of those people were assholes from Daily Kos and other leftist websites.

Like I said, I thought it was an awful commercial. I also thought the Huckabee "Floating Cross" commercial was awful, but it got the job done.

Iowa is still very volatile, and there's only about six point separating the candidates... Perry could pull out a win there and then go on to SC and show well.

Most of the party is still looking for an anti-Romney. The establishment might be a little more comforatable with Perry after crapping their drawers over Newt.

What gets me is that his campaign puts out the video on YouTube...basically he self publishes.

The site goes nuts and he gets 600,000 people telling him to, in essence, shut the hell up.

So his campaign disables the comment portion of the video whereby you can't comment on that particular video (other publishers may have comments enabled).

But they still leave the video up itself to draw more fire? Amatuer hour is not over yet as we can tell.

Ooops...I'm not supposed to talk about fire and Perry in the same sentence. He hasn't mastered YouTube much less how to put out fires. LOL

How many of those people were assholes from Daily Kos and other leftist websites.

Like I said, I thought it was an awful commercial. I also thought the Huckabee "Floating Cross" commercial was awful, but it got the job done.

Iowa is still very volatile, and there's only about six point separating the candidates... Perry could pull out a win there and then go on to SC and show well.

Most of the party is still looking for an anti-Romney. The establishment might be a little more comforatable with Perry after crapping their drawers over Newt.

That only 21,000 people "liked" it is more telling than the 600,000+ that basically told Perry to fuck off.

Irregardless of the conspiracy whackjob theory you put forward, that is 600,000+ people with google accounts (necessary to rate videos). So yeah...lets follow the kookoo conspairacy theory all the way through....they got their people to all sign up for Google accounts just so they could give Perry a dislike.

You have shit for brains.

I became the 599,464th person to dislike Rick Perry's anti-gay ad titled "Strong" on YouTube. Only 17,811 people have clicked they like it. This is the Rick Perry zinger:

You don't need to be in the pew every Sunday to know there's something wrong in this country when gays can serve openly in the military but our kids can't openly celebrate Christmas or pray in school.

Bigotry out loud. Perry probably can't pull off a win in the presidential primary at this point. He was the big anti-Romney hope of many GOP candidates, until he began speaking in debates.

My worry is that he'll rank up in the stratosphere for a cabinet level job if Romney or Newt managed to beat President Obama. Perry's bigotry will dog him for sure -- but so too will GOP strategist Mike Murphy's delicious tweet:
Listening to Perry try to a put a complicated policy sentence together is like watching a chimp play with a locked suitcase...

One can't retweet this too much.

By Steve Clemons writing in The Atlantic

PS: The video is so "popular" that the publisher has disabled comments. The publisher is Rickperry.org

The organization is almost as dumb as the candidate.

what's new, he's from Texass.

I became the 599,464th person to dislike Rick Perry's anti-gay ad titled "Strong" on YouTube. Only 17,811 people have clicked they like it. This is the Rick Perry zinger:

Bigotry out loud. Perry probably can't pull off a win in the presidential primary at this point. He was the big anti-Romney hope of many GOP candidates, until he began speaking in debates.

My worry is that he'll rank up in the stratosphere for a cabinet level job if Romney or Newt managed to beat President Obama. Perry's bigotry will dog him for sure -- but so too will GOP strategist Mike Murphy's delicious tweet:

One can't retweet this too much.

By Steve Clemons writing in The Atlantic

PS: The video is so "popular" that the publisher has disabled comments. The publisher is Rickperry.org

The organization is almost as dumb as the candidate.

what's new, he's from Texass.

The crack about the locked suitcase was way over the top...but accurate down to the micron.

That only 21,000 people "liked" it is more telling than the 600,000+ that basically told Perry to fuck off.

Irregardless of the conspiracy whackjob theory you put forward, that is 600,000+ people with google accounts (necessary to rate videos). So yeah...lets follow the kookoo conspairacy theory all the way through....they got their people to all sign up for Google accounts just so they could give Perry a dislike.

Actually, I have a YouTube account, a Facebook account and a Google account. I could have voted on it three times if I wanted to.

How many people do you think have Google accounts right now? Lots.

You need to get over your little hissy fit, and just admit that honestly, your anger over what probalby wasn't a good commercial is overblown....

Actually, I have a YouTube account, a Facebook account and a Google account. I could have voted on it three times if I wanted to.

You need to get over your little hissy fit, and just admit that honestly, your anger over what probalby wasn't a good commercial is overblown....

You need to get over your inability to make a cogent argument. Your Google account is your YouTube account unless you have two Google accounts. The comment was aimed at your looney conspiracy theory that there was some sort of organized resistance to Perry's bigotry. Hence the unmitigated fact that you do have shit for brains.

I'm not sure a facebook account will give you a "like" or dislike.

The best thing about Perry's ridiculous "Strong" ad is all the parodies there have been as a result. :lol:

What a tool...

perry-teletubby.jpg

Well, he's right of course.
You're bound and determined to go down with the ship aren't you? :D

Maybe it's just me but if someone wants to enlist in the service and defend the country, the last thing on my mind is whether she likes girls or he likes guys.

To put it in context of the so-called conservative from Texas...it's amazing how he and his supporters want to tell you whom you can love, marry, and what lifestyle you want to lead but tell the voters that they want government to get our of our lives.

You need to get over your inability to make a cogent argument. Your Google account is your YouTube account unless you have two Google accounts. The comment was aimed at your looney conspiracy theory that there was some sort of organized resistance to Perry's bigotry. Hence the unmitigated fact that you do have shit for brains.

ooooh, quit throwing your little hissy... you Kos types all went on there and voted "Dislike" twenty times, and now someone calls you on it, you get all defensive.

And, yes, my YouTube account predates my Google account.

ooooh, quit throwing your little hissy... you Kos types all went on there and voted "Dislike" twenty times, and now someone calls you on it, you get all defensive.

You can "like" or dislike once per account. No amount of your ignorance can change that. If ignorance ever goes to $50 a barrel, can I have drilling rights on you?

Calling you "shit brains" isn't a fit, it's a fact.

You can "like" or dislike once per account. No amount of your ignorance can change that. If ignorance ever goes to $50 a barrel, can I have drilling rights on you?

Setting up an account takes all of five minutes... And I suspect a lot of you trolls have several.

Right now, Perry is my third pick, but honestly, it might be fun to see him get the nomination just to watch you go into hissies for months.

Setting up an account takes all of five minutes... And I suspect a lot of you trolls have several.

Right now, Perry is my third pick, but honestly, it might be fun to see him get the nomination just to watch you go into hissies for months.

Perry is running a bit gun shy..................

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3988-gv092411dapr20110926034527.jpg

Forum List

Back