Saw a bumpersticker that said....Re-beat Bush

Maybe the reason u saw a bumper sticker that said re-beat Bush was because some people find it hard to believ that gas is going to be the highest that I ever seen it and we own the crude oil in Iraq.

KBwpunit said:
Maybe the reason u saw a bumper sticker that said re-beat Bush was because some people find it hard to believ that gas is going to be the highest that I ever seen it and we own the crude oil in Iraq.

Could you shead a bit more light on what you are saying here? :confused:

KBwpunit said:

Go to Europe, the price of gas over there is something on the order of 2-3 times what it is here and has been for years. That's because they don't have many oil wells in Europe.

If we did own all the oil in Iraq, then the price of gasoline would go down, because there would be more of it (the Law of Supply And Demand).

P.S. I have an suggestion for a job that will suit Gore....he could play the part of a new character on Sesame Street called "The Recount"

KBwpunit said:

Yeah but I thought Mike Moore was against taking oil from Iraq, after all he contends that is the only reason we are there, so which is it then???
And I still have no idea what that has to do with the bumper sticker??

insein said:
Neither. There are so many other good little shops here its unbelievable. But both of them are very good. Cheesesteaks in Philly are pretty much good no matter where you go (except McDonalds).

I like that area, used to go there to eat before an Eagles game.

Bonnie said:
Yeah but I thought Mike Moore was against taking oil from Iraq, after all he contends that is the only reason we are there, so which is it then???
And I still have no idea what that has to do with the bumper sticker??

You and I both. Few more like that and he will have a problem. Perhaps he didn't know how to search for an old thread that it would have been appropriate on. We'll just assume a newbie that couldn't wait to put his 'find' somewhere. :rolleyes:

Kathianne said:
You and I both. Few more like that and he will have a problem. Perhaps he didn't know how to search for an old thread that it would have been appropriate on. We'll just assume a newbie that couldn't wait to put his 'find' somewhere. :rolleyes:

Maybe I just need some coffee :eek:

Bonnie said:
Maybe I just need some coffee :eek:

You always figure those out! Dang, going to have to get more subtle! I have more coffee! :shocked:

Kathianne said:
You always figure those out! Dang, going to have to get more subtle! I have more coffee! :shocked:

It's a gift Kathianne ;)

Ps looks like you may have had enough coffee LOL

ld_avid said:
i am not a democrat but i saw this is on tv and i also read this somewhere, but i don't know if this is true:

this article does not necessarily represent my views.. lol..

please guys, give me your opinion on this..

link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A99749-2001May30

the article's title is Botched Name Purge Denied Some the Right to Vote

She's not a democrat.... right.

She also said in another thread she is not a Muslim but went on to say her parents are. She doesn't know what she is. Well, maybe she does. She is just here to stir up shit and talk about stuff she knows nothing about.

One thing the article fails to mention is where the company hired by Bush-Harris Inc. got their information - why a firm from Texas, where else?

I will not "get over" having the presidency stolen in a rigged election. I have, however, stopped complaining about 2000 and am focusing on making sure I do everything I can to make sure that a few votes in Florida (or five on the Supreme Court) won't decide this election.

acludem

:tinfoil:

The election wasnt stolen acludem. We stopped gore and his rabid pack of lawyers from committing grand larseny by counting all the votes. There were also 19 indeendent organizations, including the NYT that have stated Bush would have won no matter what way they counted.

Your fundamental basis on your whole hatred for Bush is linked to that one moment. It is the cornerstone for all of your's and the absent-minded sheep that drink from the same Kool-aid trough thoughts in this upcoming election. "Bush stole 2000. We won't let him steal 2004."

What will you do when Bush wins in a Landslide? Will you sick the dogs aka John Edwards and his band of merry lawyers? Will you cry and whine that its not fair and move to France or Canada? Or will you just grin and bear it and accept that in spite of your ignorance you have a President that cares about YOUR well-being and is Proactively trying to protect this country while keeping it propsperous.

acludem said:
One thing the article fails to mention is where the company hired by Bush-Harris Inc. got their information - why a firm from Texas, where else?

I will not "get over" having the presidency stolen in a rigged election. I have, however, stopped complaining about 2000 and am focusing on making sure I do everything I can to make sure that a few votes in Florida (or five on the Supreme Court) won't decide this election.

acludem

I guess the ACLU doesn't believe in state's rights except for when it involves "medical" marijuana. All the US Supreme Court did was to uphold the Florida Election Laws.

DOH!

If Bush wins fair and square, you won't hear me complain about it. In 2000, and I'm saying this for the last time, Katharine Harris and Jeb Bush conspired to and committed election fraud and got away with it.

This past election wasn't about state's rights (and by the way, that issue was pretty much settled about 140 years ago when we had this thing called the Civil War in which several million Americans died on either side of this debate, the national government and thus national supremacy won.) it was about the right of the people to vote, a right that was robbed from many Floridians by Jeb Bush and Katharine Harris.

I saw another good bumper sticker "Let's not elect him in 2004, either"

acludem

acludem said:
If Bush wins fair and square, you won't hear me complain about it. In 2000, and I'm saying this for the last time, Katharine Harris and Jeb Bush conspired to and committed election fraud and got away with it.

This past election wasn't about state's rights (and by the way, that issue was pretty much settled about 140 years ago when we had this thing called the Civil War in which several million Americans died on either side of this debate, the national government and thus national supremacy won.) it was about the right of the people to vote, a right that was robbed from many Floridians by Jeb Bush and Katharine Harris.

I saw another good bumper sticker "Let's not elect him in 2004, either"

acludem

Point me to a legitimate site that supports your accusations on the election.

freeandfun1 said:
Point me to a legitimate site that supports your accusations on the election.

Moveon.org doesn't count. Why don't you go look for your little friends at the NYT and NPR? Doh! That's right, they admit Bush won fair and square, too.

Forum List

Back