Saving Wallah

LOL!!!!! When the propaganda cameras are rolling Israel strikes the pose of humanitarian altruism....but how many little Wallah's were gunned down by the IDF baby-killer units ??? In Operation Cast-Lead alone the resourceful IDF murdered 400 Arab children....one can only imagine the reaction had the Assad regime done this.....gotta hand it to those baby-killing Jewish terrorists...after all who kills children with such casual efficiency???

LOL!!!!! When the propaganda cameras are rolling Israel strikes the pose of humanitarian altruism....but how many little Wallah's were gunned down by the IDF baby-killer units ??? In Operation Cast-Lead alone the resourceful IDF murdered 400 Arab children....one can only imagine the reaction had the Assad regime done this.....gotta hand it to those baby-killing Jewish terrorists...after all who kills children with such casual efficiency???
Actually Skitt prefers those cartoons which teach the children to hate and kill Jews. That is more his speed. Does Skitt actually cares about the children which were murdered when the Pakistani Army murdered thousands and thousands of Palestinians in that incident known as Black September? I wonder how much the present King of Jordan's father had to paid them to travel from Pakistan and start in on the Palestinians. Of course we realize that Skitt doesn't care one whit how many children were killed when the Muslims murdered all those millions in Bangladesh. Nor does he probably care how many children have been murdered in the Sudan by the Muslims. I don't even think he cares about the Muslim children who are dropping like flies in Somalia because of starvation because he can't blame this on the Jews.

jt2

possibly HouseFly missed the significance of 400---count em Spanky---murdered Arab children....maybe this mired hypocrite never saw those photos of precious little Jewish children signing bombs that were to be dropped on Palestinians...a resilient creature of habit---code for idiot---he effortlessly returns to his simplistic Muslim bad guys/Jewish good guys routine...sigh

possibly HouseFly missed the significance of 400---count em Spanky---murdered Arab children....maybe this mired hypocrite never saw those photos of precious little Jewish children signing bombs that were to be dropped on Palestinians...a resilient creature of habit---code for idiot---he effortlessly returns to his simplistic Muslim bad guys/Jewish good guys routine...sigh
Nobody likes to see children killed, whether intentionally or because they are caught up in a war zone. However, there have been more innocent children murdered by Muslims, and it would take the Israelis hundreds of years to catch up with all the children murdered by Muslims since Islam was invented. Of course Skitt, the hypocrite, is not interested in this. He only wants to blame the Jews, and the Muslims are given a pass by him when it comes to murdering children. Tell us, Schizo, how many children do you think have died so far just in Syria at present, or don't these children count in your mind?

jt2

How many injured Israeli children have been saved by Palestinian doctors?

Lets ask one...
"Oh God, my daughters have been killed," wailed Dr. Izzeldin Abuelaish as he phoned an Israeli television journalist live on air on Friday night.

The broadcast minutes after his house came under Israeli fire captured a tragedy that unfolded on the national airwaves. Throughout the 22-day conflict the suffering of Gazans had been overshadowed for the Israeli by a wave of support for its troops spearheading the assault on Hamas.

But Dr Abuelaish punctured the insular viewpoint presented to Israeli viewers. Minute by minute coverage of the reporter organising ambulances and liaising with the military to permit an emergency evacuation.

Dr Abuelaish worked in several Israeli hospitals including the Chaim Sheba Medical Centre at Tel Hashomer.

He was a proponent of coexistence between Israelis and Palestinians and a unique figure who was well-known in Israel's medical community but lived in Gaza. But when he spoke at a news conference at the hospital on Saturday, his reputation and anguish was not enough to deter right wing hecklers from shouting abuse.

A distraught Dr Abuelaish said the events were the antithesis of everything he had brought up his dead daughters to believe. "I raised my children to work and be soldiers of peace," he said. "I believed medicine could be a bridge for peace between Israelis and Palestinians."
Hebrew-speaking doctor from Gaza announces deaths of three daughters live on Israeli television - Telegraph

How many injured Israeli children have been saved by Palestinian doctors?

Lets ask one...
"Oh God, my daughters have been killed," wailed Dr. Izzeldin Abuelaish as he phoned an Israeli television journalist live on air on Friday night.

The broadcast minutes after his house came under Israeli fire captured a tragedy that unfolded on the national airwaves. Throughout the 22-day conflict the suffering of Gazans had been overshadowed for the Israeli by a wave of support for its troops spearheading the assault on Hamas.

But Dr Abuelaish punctured the insular viewpoint presented to Israeli viewers. Minute by minute coverage of the reporter organising ambulances and liaising with the military to permit an emergency evacuation.

Dr Abuelaish worked in several Israeli hospitals including the Chaim Sheba Medical Centre at Tel Hashomer.

He was a proponent of coexistence between Israelis and Palestinians and a unique figure who was well-known in Israel's medical community but lived in Gaza. But when he spoke at a news conference at the hospital on Saturday, his reputation and anguish was not enough to deter right wing hecklers from shouting abuse.

A distraught Dr Abuelaish said the events were the antithesis of everything he had brought up his dead daughters to believe. "I raised my children to work and be soldiers of peace," he said. "I believed medicine could be a bridge for peace between Israelis and Palestinians."
Hebrew-speaking doctor from Gaza announces deaths of three daughters live on Israeli television - Telegraph

HE was one. Can you give more examples?

Forget your arrogance, and look for yourself.
Israeli medical establishment sends Palestinian doctors elsewhere

JERUSALEM — Basel Nassar, a young Palestinian doctor from this city, is not allowed to practice medicine here. So he flew to Houston last week to take the last phase of a licensing exam that will qualify him to work in the United States.

“I am forced to do this,” Nassar, 33, said on the eve of his departure. “Israel is so close, but it is making trouble for us for some trivial reason. I can’t work 15 minutes from my house, where they accepted me in a specialty I was dreaming to get. I simply can’t understand it.”
The Israeli Health Ministry says that because Al-Quds University also operates in East Jerusalem, which has been annexed by Israel, it cannot be recognized as a foreign institution and its medical school graduates cannot take the licensing exam like other foreign-trained doctors.
Premier Palestinian medical school graduates struggle to work in Jerusalem - The Washington Post

JERUSALEM — Basel Nassar, a young Palestinian doctor from this city, is not allowed to practice medicine here. So he flew to Houston last week to take the last phase of a licensing exam that will qualify him to work in the United States.
Mexicans die for it, but the arrogant schmuck complains.

Forum List

Back