Saving carlos

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
SAVING CARLOS

a story covered by CNN of a 8 year old Hispanic boy in south central Los Angeles who has ADHD and because of California budge cuts cannot get mental health care. Carlos is like many others who are here, using the system and the American taxpayer and the reason Calif have to cut it’s budget because his parents came to this country illegally. Calif is broke because of children of illegal aliens.
Our immigration system is broken, but another amnesty will not fix it. Promise of another amnesty is the problem. Enforcement of our immgration laws an enforcement is the only way to fix the broken immigration system. Enforcement do not separate families. When the parent goes, so does the children. They brought this on themselves. Immigration laws allow 185,000 to enter this country legally and that is not a broken system. Disrespecting our immigration laws and entering this country illegal broke the system.
His parents are complaining of being out of work? Millions of American are out of work too and do not have medical care. We need to take care of our own first. The nerve of his mother complaining because they are out of work. Find a lettuce field in a southern calif or go home.
OBAMA, DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. and he wouldn't if his children were living in south central L.A.

8-year-old Carlos suffers from ADHD and severe anxiety. His family has no private insurance and relies on the public mental health system. Because of the California budget crisis, 4,000 kids like Carlos may be out in the cold. We look at the debate and ask how much is Carlos’ future worth to taxpayers?
American Morning – amFIX - CNN.com Blogs ... -ireports/

DEPORT THEM NOW

The thing is, the children are US citizens, as they are born in the US.

So when you deport the parents, often families are being broken.

I'm not saying we shouldn't enforce immigration laws, I'm just pointing out that the families do get separated.

I'm not saying we shouldn't enforce immigration laws, I'm just pointing out that the families do get separated.

There is no Supreme Court decision squarely holding that children of illegal aliens are automatically citizens of the U.S. An 1898 decision, U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark, held by a vote of 5-4 that a child of legal resident aliens is entitled to birthright citizenship. Decided under the premise that the Fourteenth Amendment was based on the common law concept of birthright citizenship, Justice Gray, writing the majority decision, merely stipulated that “citizen” and “subject” were convertible terms—as if there were no difference between feudal monarchy and republicanism. Indeed, Chief Justice Fuller wrote a powerful dissent in the case arguing that the idea of birthright subjectship had been repealed by the American Revolution and the principles of the Declaration.

The Wong Kim Ark decision, that a child of legal resident aliens is entitled to birthright citizenship, was based on the premise that the Fourteenth Amendment adopted the common law system of birthright citizenship, nor did the decision explain how ‘subjects’ were miraculously transformed into ‘citizens,’ but, rather that the two terms were interchangeable, equating, in effect, feudal monarchy and republicanism.
https://www.hillsdale.edu/news/imprimis/archive/issue.asp?year=2008&month=07

'I'm not saying we shouldn't enforce immigration laws, I'm just pointing out that the families do get separated. '

When families get separated it's not the law that separates them but the choice the PARENTS make. They entered the country illegally and knew that deportation was a matter of time. THEY decided to have their anchor babies to insure them legal status at some future time. They can choose to take their anchor children with them or leave them behind - IT'S THEIR CHOICE!! Get rid of the anchor baby law NOW!I]

They are not forced to leave their children behind. They can easily get permission from the Mexican Government to take their children with them to Mexico. He is done every day when they leave on their own. They do not leave their children behind. Their children are not anchors for their parents.

'I'm not saying we shouldn't enforce immigration laws, I'm just pointing out that the families do get separated. '

When families get separated it's not the law that separates them but the choice the PARENTS make. They entered the country illegally and knew that deportation was a matter of time. THEY decided to have their anchor babies to insure them legal status at some future time. They can choose to take their anchor children with them or leave them behind - IT'S THEIR CHOICE!! Get rid of the anchor baby law NOW!I]

I know.

There is no Supreme Court decision squarely holding that children of illegal aliens are automatically citizens of the U.S. An 1898 decision, U.S. v. Wong Kim Ark, held by a vote of 5-4 that a child of legal resident aliens is entitled to birthright citizenship. Decided under the premise that the Fourteenth Amendment was based on the common law concept of birthright citizenship, Justice Gray, writing the majority decision, merely stipulated that “citizen” and “subject” were convertible terms—as if there were no difference between feudal monarchy and republicanism. Indeed, Chief Justice Fuller wrote a powerful dissent in the case arguing that the idea of birthright subjectship had been repealed by the American Revolution and the principles of the Declaration.

The Wong Kim Ark decision, that a child of legal resident aliens is entitled to birthright citizenship, was based on the premise that the Fourteenth Amendment adopted the common law system of birthright citizenship, nor did the decision explain how ‘subjects’ were miraculously transformed into ‘citizens,’ but, rather that the two terms were interchangeable, equating, in effect, feudal monarchy and republicanism.
https://www.hillsdale.edu/news/imprimis/archive/issue.asp?year=2008&month=07

I don't care if there's a Supreme Court decision or not. We have laws that were not made by the Supreme Court.

And I verify citizenship based upon US birth certificates ONLY every day. All we need to verify citizenship for a child is a statement by the parent verifying their ID, and an American birth certificate.

"Acceptable secondary documentation that verifies citizenship only (an identity document
is also required):
• A U.S. birth certificate (at state option, data matches with a State Vital Statistics Agency
may be used in place of a birth certificate)
• A Certification of Birth issued by the Department of State (Form DS-1350)"
http://www.bazelon.org/pdf/citizenship-docs.pdf

And after all of this, I say it is the fault of the United States of America! We encourage fraud. We encourage people to come here any way that they can due to the perks we have in place for anybody living here no matter their legal status. We have to stop the madness - NOW!!

Families are separated when men and women go into the military and they do not get out of going because they are separated from their children. Sometimes the separation is permanent. At least illegal can take their american born children with them and they do. Thousands have left and taken them with them. Illegal aiens do not have to leave their children behind. They want to use them as an excuse to stay.:evil:
14th amendment separate families and it should be repealed retroactive.

Forum List

Back