Save The Terrorist Samer Issawi!

Roudy I NEED A CAUSE FOR WHICH TO FAST------I would LOVE to lose 25 pounds---
but 20 will be enough ----I NEED A CAUSE -----something good------what should I
demand? will the WORLD RALLY TO MY CAUSE-----if all I ask for is ------some money?.
How long would YOU be willing to spend on the net supporting me? ----if I promise
to split the proceeds?
If you promise to pass the Samosas I will donate any amount you ask!

you expect me to make samosas---WHILE I fast?-----ok I can do that---you want chutney with that?------samosas may be the KEY----a whole tray----hot----with a bit of cilantro/mint
chutney------some music-----a nargillah---all prepped up-----give samer a REASON to live---
on the other hand----why bother?
I still think a bowl of hot, buttered popcorn under Samer's nose would awaken his taste buds. Or a pan of hot cinnamon buns. Yum yum!

Roudy I NEED A CAUSE FOR WHICH TO FAST------I would LOVE to lose 25 pounds---
but 20 will be enough ----I NEED A CAUSE -----something good------what should I
demand? will the WORLD RALLY TO MY CAUSE-----if all I ask for is ------some money?.
How long would YOU be willing to spend on the net supporting me? ----if I promise
to split the proceeds?

you expect me to make samosas---WHILE I fast?-----ok I can do that---you want chutney with that?------samosas may be the KEY----a whole tray----hot----with a bit of cilantro/mint
chutney------some music-----a nargillah---all prepped up-----give samer a REASON to live---
There is an Iraqi version of the Somosa called Sambosak, ask your husband he will tell you. They are delicious. Of course the Kubba is the king of foods. I'm starting to get hungry now...

There is an Iraqi version of the Somosa called Sambosak, ask your husband he will tell you. They are delicious. Of course the Kubba is the king of foods. I'm starting to get hungry now...

HELL NO!!!!! I'M NOT ASKING HIM NUTHIN' he will start waxing nostalgic
over his mom------and the damn big stone mortar and pestil ------and the dough
kneading -----and the ---clay pot oven thing ----and SLAMMING the dough
on the wall of the HOT HOT clay thing-------I DO NO DOUGH SLAMMING---
and I grind spices------ELECTRICALLY ------the Kitchen aid gaget, food processor---
but most of all that nice Lebanese bakery------and I am not going to carry water or
milk the goat

HELL NO!!!!! I'M NOT ASKING HIM NUTHIN' he will start waxing nostalgic
over his mom------and the damn big stone mortar and pestil ------and the dough
kneading -----and the ---clay pot oven thing ----and SLAMMING the dough
on the wall of the HOT HOT clay thing-------I DO NO DOUGH SLAMMING---
and I grind spices------ELECTRICALLY ------the Kitchen aid gaget, food processor---
but most of all that nice Lebanese bakery------and I am not going to carry water or
milk the goat
Ha ha. Poor guy had to live all this time without kubba and tbeet. Wow. I can help you with some recipes, he will love you forever.

Really ?? RECIPES???-----uhm so long as they can be adpated to MODERN GADGETS -----sure---
I am will to KNEAD A BIT-----but ----the machine has to put the stuff together

I WANT RECIPES-----but nothing involving a sheep's brain

Really ?? RECIPES???-----uhm so long as they can be adpated to MODERN GADGETS -----sure---
I am will to KNEAD A BIT-----but ----the machine has to put the stuff together

I WANT RECIPES-----but nothing involving a sheep's brain
This is the food I grew up with.

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=5oOhX8rMubc]Tbiet (Stuffed Chicken and Chicken Skin) - YouTube[/ame]

excellent videos roudy-----on SHABBAT cooking------it is very interesting that the european
jews do very similar things with chickens FOR SHABBAT ----stuff up the chicken skins ---my
austrian origin grandmother---pullled the skin from the chicken neck----and stuffed it up with
stuff and cooked it in a pan----kind of fried/braised it is called in Yiddish "tzimmes" this thing is sliced up and used as a kind of condiment. I have a friend from MUMBAI---with --a very remote ancestry in Iraq same stuff ----SHEEESH jewish cooking is the
THE MAJOR CONSTANT-----in the history of mankind------especially the shabbat things. I have no doubt that the recipe for MATZOH DUMPLINGS came down from Mount Sinai

Forum List

Back