Save The Children

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Let us all join together in hope that the Palestinian terrorists will have enough sense to stop firing rocket missiles into Israel in time to prevent Israel from having to launch a ground excursion into Gaza.

Let us all join together in hope that the Palestinian terrorists will have enough sense to stop firing rocket missiles into Israel in time to prevent Israel from having to launch a ground excursion into Gaza.

Agreed, but it doesn't seem likely, unfortunately.

Israeli ground forces are mustering at 31°45′N 34°44′E, it's within range, Hatzor Airbase

I guess history has proven you are right about that. Palestinians will be Palestinians. Keep it up until Israel has to launch a ground invasion in Gaza to end the rocket missile attacks regardless of how many Palestinian terrorists & their children will die.

Agreed, but it doesn't seem likely, unfortunately.

It's about time israel took measures to communicate with the Palestinian terrorists.

Problem is ----right now lots of arab and other muslim leaders have painted themselves into corners with their RHETORIC and PROMISES ------the CORNERED arab is a dangerous arab Some get reckless simply for the sake of their OWN PERSONAL SAFETY

Palestinians still firing rocket missiles into Israel. What other option does Israel have but to launch the ground offensive to hunt down & kill Hamas terrorists & destroy their launch sites? Men, women & children will die. So sad it has to be this way to communicate with Palestinian terrorists.

The Palestinian supporters believe all Israel had to do to prevent this skirmish was just tell the good folks of Hamas --- hey fellas, please stop firing rocket missiles into Israel.

Why are there still kids in Gaza? ------Gaza has tunnels into Egypt and---A NICE BIG BORDER------- why are there still kids in Gaza. This situation reminds me of June 1967 ---when pig Nasser left his army to die of thirst in the Sinai It reminds me of 1971----when east pakistan let the hindu kids drop dead of starvation while fleeing the carnage FROM BOTH WEST AND EAST pakistani armies When there is so obvious an answer------why are you jinadist pigs spending your time and energy on your ongoing "JEW HATE"??

The Palestinian children always remain in a war zone to be used as human shields to protect Hamas terrorists. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Why are there still kids in Gaza? ------Gaza has tunnels into Egypt and---A NICE BIG BORDER------- why are there still kids in Gaza. This situation reminds me of June 1967 ---when pig Nasser left his army to die of thirst in the Sinai It reminds me of 1971----when east pakistan let the hindu kids drop dead of starvation while fleeing the carnage FROM BOTH WEST AND EAST pakistani armies When there is so obvious an answer------why are you jinadist pigs spending your time and energy on your ongoing "JEW HATE"??

the kids can simply WALK to safety------why are their mothers not SCREAMING -----arab women know how to scream

Leave it to Hamas to force Israel into a ground excursion to take care of business. Please help the Palestinians. Send body bags.

Forum List

Back