Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still expecting for Sherri's apology. If she has the guts and honesty and she is a devoted follower of Jesus, she should be brave enough to admit she was being, at the understatement, mistaken.

Well I hope you have lots of free time !

Actually I do not. But I'm not letting her off the hook on this. As I said before, there are just things you don't do. She should have been banned for what she said, me expecting her to appologize is the least of what she has to face.

Back on topic.

There is no way sherri can defend this man and his alleged plight.

WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED ABOUT SAMER ISSAWI​

• Samer Issawi of Issawiyeh, Jerusalem was arrested in April 2002 and sentenced to 26 years for attempted murder, belonging to an unrecognized (terror) organization, military training, and possession of weapons, arms and explosive materials.
  • Sammi was a third party beneficiary of an agreement between Israel and Hamas to release Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit in exchange for 1,027 prisoners, he was then released during the Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange.
  • The UN Security Council gave it's overwhelming approval of the Israeli/Palastinian agreement for prisoner exchange.
  • In July 2012 Sammi reportedly violated the terms of his release by leaving Jerusalem and crossing into the nearby neighborhood of A-Ram, and was therefore rearrested.
  • According to Israeli and Palestinian officials Sammi eats periodically although it is claimed that Sammi is a on a hunger strike.

Amended

"Capt. Eytan Buchman, an IDF spokesman, has provided additional details about Issawi's terror activities. He writes that Issawi was convicted of severe crimes, which including five attempts of intentional death. This included four shootings, between July 2001 and February 2002, in which Isawi and his partners fired on police cars and buses travelling between Ma'ale Adumim and Jerusalem. In one attack, a policeman was injured and required surgery. On October 30, 2001, Isawi, together with an accomplice, fired at two students walking from the Hebrew University campus to their car in a nearby parking lot. In another case, Isawi provided guns and explosive devices to a squad, who fired on a bus. Finally, in December 2001, Isawi ordered an attack on security personnel at Hebrew University, providing a squad with a pistol and a pipebomb. Two of the squad members tracked security personnel but opted not to execute the attack."

Last edited:
I was discussing your addresses to me...
And I was addressing that by making the point you're not exactly a "beacon of cordiality", yourself.

If it seems I am being an asshole, that's only because I'm better at it than you are. And the majority of the times when I am, it's because I'm reacting to someone's post to me. Ergo, if you're not a dick to me, chances are, I won't be a dick to you. But if you're gonna make sarcastic, bullshit comments, that you seem to repeat a lot, that's being just as rude as me. The point is, the rudeness started with you. And it was only after a dozen times of putting up with that rudeness, did I decide to let you have it back.

And now, I don't cut you anymore slack. When you're a dick, I'm a dick. You get what you give. If you're respectful to me, I'll reciprocate. But if you think you can get away with being rude to me and have me not be rude to you in return, that's when I start seeing "red". Because I detest hypocrites. And I make it a point to go after them whenever I run into one.

In what way, exactly, do you imagine that I've been rude to you? Which comments of mine have you found offensive? Because the kind of thing you paraphrased at me earlier was not anything I recognized as having posted to you. I think you're confusing me with someone else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back