Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi and the plight of Palestinian hunger strikers

'Save Samer, he is dying': Samer Issawi and the plight of Palestinian hunger strikers

After the children and all the abuses Israel perpetrates against them, it is the Palestinian political prisoners that stand out to me as showing us the real face of the human rights abuses that is the Israeli Occupation of Palestine!

both_holding_picture.jpg

We see all of what the Occupation is in all of its ugliness.

The only light is in the faces of the men and women and children and their families who endure/experience these awful unlawful detentions and their stories of remaining steadfast and always keeping hope alive. They endure such crimes against humanity that deprives them all of liberty and freedom and basic human rights that are supposed to be guaranteed to all human beings in our world by international treaties and laws!

Samer Issawi is dying, on hunger strike for 153 days now, here is a part of his story, a man in prison for 11 years (and all detentions of Palestinains are unlawful as they do not meet the requirenments of intl law as to detentions or trials) , released, and then redetained, held without bail and I think no official charges have been levelled against him, even now.

"On Nov 22nd I talked with Samer's father on the phone. Hearing his sad voice gave away how depressed he was. On Sunday, December 16th, though the situation is even harder as his son is at a critical condition, I had the chance to talk to him again, and I asked about his wife who had fainted after her son's re-arrest; she has hardly been able to speak or move since then. "Her condition is worsening each day. She was shocked and kept looking at her son's face when she attended the court hearing on Thursday, December 13th. She could not endure seeing her son losing more than half of his weight. Unconsciously, she screamed at the judge's face, "Your apartheid regime is illegal and we do not recognize it. Samer will be released either you want or not". I do not know how to describe this, but my wife is just a mother with a heart!" "Her physical and psychological condition is now more at risk than ever. She cannot endure seeing her own son dying. She spends most of her day at hospitals and every single moment, she repeats the same plea: "Can't anybody help my son to be free and to live!"

I cautiously asked Shireen: “When have you seen your brother?" “No one has met or spoken to him since his current arrest. I have seen him on Thursday (December 13th) when he appeared in court. He is turning into some bones covered with a human wrap. In other words, he is a skeleton sitting in a wheelchair, and he can't move or walk. My brother was put in the slaughterhouse of Ramla Prison Hospital during his first month of the strike. A month later he was put in a small cell as a punishment. He suffered the solitary confinement in a two-meter square room, meant to pressure him to end his strike,” she answered with sorrow."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cmGjFn5RVF8]‫[/ame]

Sherri

Samer can eat or Samer can die.

It's up to him.

According to JTA, “In 2001, Issawi was sentenced to 30 years in prison for shooting at Israeli soldiers entering his village of Isawiya, in eastern Jerusalem. He spent time in five Israeli prisons, including eight months in isolation in the Hadarim prison following an altercation with prison guards.”

Issawi was also reportedly detained back in October at a checkpoint near Issawiya.

I believe that Issawi is listed as Samir Tariq Ahmad Muhammad on the Israeli Prison Services list. If Issawi is Ahmad Muhammad, he was born in 1979 and sentenced in 2002, not 2001 as stated by JTA. In addition, he was sentenced to 26 years and not 30 as stated by JTA for attempted murder, and explosives and weapons related charges.

Challah Hu Akbar: Report: Terrorist Released in Shalit Deal Arrested

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi and the plight of Palestinian hunger strikers

'Save Samer, he is dying': Samer Issawi and the plight of Palestinian hunger strikers

After the children and all the abuses Israel perpetrates against them, it is the Palestinian political prisoners that stand out to me as showing us the real face of the human rights abuses that is the Israeli Occupation of Palestine!

both_holding_picture.jpg

The only light is in the faces of the men and women and children and their families who endure/experience these awful unlawful detentions and their stories of remaining steadfast and always keeping hope alive. They endure such crimes against humanity that deprives them all of liberty and freedom and basic human rights that are supposed to be guaranteed to all human beings in our world by international treaties and laws!

Samer Issawi is dying, on hunger strike for 153 days now, here is a part of his story, a man in prison for 11 years (and all detentions of Palestinains are unlawful as they do not meet the requirenments of intl law as to detentions or trials) , released, and then redetained, held without bail and I think no official charges have been levelled against him, even now.

"On Nov 22nd I talked with Samer's father on the phone. Hearing his sad voice gave away how depressed he was. On Sunday, December 16th, though the situation is even harder as his son is at a critical condition, I had the chance to talk to him again, and I asked about his wife who had fainted after her son's re-arrest; she has hardly been able to speak or move since then. "Her condition is worsening each day. She was shocked and kept looking at her son's face when she attended the court hearing on Thursday, December 13th. She could not endure seeing her son losing more than half of his weight. Unconsciously, she screamed at the judge's face, "Your apartheid regime is illegal and we do not recognize it. Samer will be released either you want or not". I do not know how to describe this, but my wife is just a mother with a heart!" "Her physical and psychological condition is now more at risk than ever. She cannot endure seeing her own son dying. She spends most of her day at hospitals and every single moment, she repeats the same plea: "Can't anybody help my son to be free and to live!"

I cautiously asked Shireen: “When have you seen your brother?" “No one has met or spoken to him since his current arrest. I have seen him on Thursday (December 13th) when he appeared in court. He is turning into some bones covered with a human wrap. In other words, he is a skeleton sitting in a wheelchair, and he can't move or walk. My brother was put in the slaughterhouse of Ramla Prison Hospital during his first month of the strike. A month later he was put in a small cell as a punishment. He suffered the solitary confinement in a two-meter square room, meant to pressure him to end his strike,” she answered with sorrow."

‫

Sherri

His sister described his medical condition on December 16, describing what dying from hunger looks like, after they had just learned on December 14 that the Occupation Court would not release Samer Issawi on bail.

He has started suffering from severe pain all over his body, especially his muscles aand his abdomen and his kidneys.

His body has begun to eat his muscles and nerves and he has an acute vitamin B12 deficiency.

He has lost control of his limbs, his vision is failing, he faints four or five times a day.

Bruises cover his body.

He vomits blood.

His heart is weaking.

He has difficulty breathing.

He is dying.

Sherri

Sherri, the terrorist supporter ! Damn Sherri Hitler, just when I thought you couldn't post anything dumber......

leave sherri alone----she has a right to love terrorists----
she should be a bit more honest about it like
DECLARE
"I LOVE TERRORISTS WHO MURDER JEWISH BABIES FOR
THE GLORY OF ALLAH/ISA ameeen" <<< sherri

both_holding_picture.jpg

&#x202b;

Sherri

His sister described his medical condition on December 16, describing what dying from hunger looks like, after they had just learned on December 14 that the Occupation Court would not release Samer Issawi on bail.

He has started suffering from severe pain all over his body, especially his muscles aand his abdomen and his kidneys.

His body has begun to eat his muscles and nerves and he has an acute vitamin B12 deficiency.

He has lost control of his limbs, his vision is failing, he faints four or five times a day.

Bruises cover his body.

He vomits blood.

His heart is weaking.

He is dying.

Sherri
Let him eat cake.

both_holding_picture.jpg

&#x202b;

Sherri

Bruises cover his body.

He vomits blood.

His heart is weaking.

He is dying.

Sherri
Let him eat cake.

liberte, egalite, fraternite.

http://a6.idata.over-blog.com/300x225/2/23/32/68/IMG_9624.jpg

he will live forever.

Bruises cover his body.

He vomits blood.

His heart is weaking.

He is dying.

Sherri
Let him eat cake.

he will live forever.
Sealadaigh abu!!!

both_holding_picture.jpg

&#x202b;

Sherri

Bruises cover his body.

He vomits blood.

His heart is weaking.

He is dying.

Sherri

They should all go that way. Does he still receive his " Virgins" ?? :D :D :D :eusa_boohoo: :D

Bruises cover his body.

He vomits blood.

His heart is weaking.

He is dying.

Sherri
Let him eat cake.

he will live forever.

I have been unable to find anything else out about his condition, and there is nothing anyone can really do here, that I can think of, but cry and pray for God to be with him and his family in this difficult situation they find themselves in and see them through it!

I am reminded what Palestinian Christian Mazin Qumsiyeh (who is also an American citizen and Professor and activist) said just a few days ago, he said that Palestinian Christians believe Jesus became the first martyr for non-violent resistance to foreign occupation of Palestine.

http://popular-resistance.blogspot.com/2012/12/beit-laham.html

That comforts me, he walks in the steps of Jesus!

I think that might be true of all hunger striking political prisoners, in another sense, they have all turned away from violence, they are responding to Injustice with nonviolent resistance, just like Jesus set as the example for us all to follow! Perhaps, that itself is turning to and embracing Jesus!

And he will live forever, he will never be forgotten!

Sherri

Last edited:

both_holding_picture.jpg

&#x202b;

Sherri

Bruises cover his body.

He vomits blood.

His heart is weaking.

He is dying.

Sherri
So the terrorist bastard is starving himself to death because he is supposed th have a Get Out Of Jail Free card. Big deal.

Let him eat cake.

he will live forever.

I have been unable to find anything else out about his condition, and there is nothing anyone can really do here, that I can think of, but cry and pray for God to be with him and his family in this difficult situation they find themselves in and see them through it!

I am reminded what Palestinian Christian Mazin Qumsiyeh (who is also an American citizen and Professor and activist) said just a few days ago, he said that Palestinian Christians believe Jesus became the first martyr for non-violent resistance to foreign occupation of Palestine.

Popular Resistance: Beit Laham

I think that might be true of all hunger striking political prisoners, in another sense, they have all turned away from violence, they are responding to Injustice with nonviolent resistance, just like Jesus set as the example for us all to follow! Perhaps, that itself is turning to and embracing Jesus!
Sherri

Gee, you don't think being inside an Israeli prison had anything to do with his suddenly non-violent jihad? It's kinda tough to kill Jews from solitary confinement, dontcha know? :D

he will live forever.

Sherri

Gee, you don't think being inside an Israeli prison had anything to do with his suddenly non-violent jihad? It's kinda tough to kill Jews from solitary confinement, dontcha know? :D
Sayit, do you think Frau Sherri, the "good Christiian woman," ever spares a moment from demonizing Israel to worry about what her fellow Christians are experiencing in Muslim countries?

PAKISTAN Christmas in prison for Asia Bibi, sentenced to death for blasphemy - Asia News

Pakistani Christians Suffering Under Blasphemy Law

Israel makes a big mistake by taking prisoners during war----sadly ---the
best course would be a horrible choice-----ie EMULATING THE ISA-
RESPECTERS------subject them to obscene mutilation torture murder---
the kind of thing that turns sherri ****ON****

Save Samer, he is dying’: Samer Issawi,a Palestinian hunger striker _ :rolleyes:

This Samer troublemaker and potential terrorist is desperate to attract attention in order to defend the dignity of the Palestinians martyrs and suicide bombers.

He hopes to become a martyr soon himself! Good luck to him!

What a joke these people are.

both_holding_picture.jpg

&#x202b;

Sherri

Bruises cover his body.

He vomits blood.

His heart is weaking.

He is dying.

Sherri

...and you are still nutty. One again a self inflicted situation which may result in a death and you try to blame those who are not responsible. As you stated, sheeri, we are only responsible for our actions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sherri

Sayit, do you think Frau Sherri, the "good Christiian woman," ever spares a moment from demonizing Israel to worry about what her fellow Christians are experiencing in Muslim countries?

PAKISTAN Christmas in prison for Asia Bibi, sentenced to death for blasphemy - Asia News

Pakistani Christians Suffering Under Blasphemy Law

Nah, she's definitely a one-trick pony. If it doesn't justify her hate she's just not interested. :D

Gonna send Sammy a Mcdonald's Angus Bacon & Cheese sandwich with its very special seasonin', topped off with crisp red onions and "crinkle-cut pickles right" away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back