Save Lives, reform Health Care, with effective spiritual healing proven by science

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
https://www.change.org/petitions/sa...-spiritual-healing-proven-by-medical-research

Certain denominations of Christianity ENDANGER LIVES by false teaching and misconceptions about spiritual healing, rejecting medicine and denying life-saving treatment. Lives can be saved by research and practice of effective and safe spiritual healing that works WITH science and medicine instead of rejecting proper treatment. (Sources: Christian Healing Ministries or Healing Is Yours)

Some of the false teachings that endanger lives include Church of Christ, and Jehovah's Witnesses that reject spiritual healing as against the Bible (some rejecting procedures requiring blood transfusions); or extreme beliefs such as Church of the First Born that reject medicine as against God, even if children die for lack of treatment. See recent news story Oregon Faith Healer Parents Get Probation in Son's Death - Yahoo!

To eradicate false dangerous teachings, nonprofit healing ministries such as Christian Healing Ministries in Florida teach effective and safe methods, that have been proven scientifically to be natural, and bring unity by reconciling Christian beliefs with secular science and medicine.

PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION (at change.org) to the above Church groups to: Adopt effective healing practices, stop denying lifesaving treatment!

Lives can be saved by medical research into safe effective spiritual healing, that is more cost-effective so health care resources are accessible for more people, instead of denying proper treatment and escalating costs to the public.

Thank you!
Emily Nghiem
http://www.spiritual-healing.us

Do you know what they call people who treat illness by spiritual healing?

The dearly departed.

Do you know what they call people who treat illness by spiritual healing?

The dearly departed.

Hi Katzndogz: I think you must be referring to false faith healing, or denying medical care thinking God is magically going to save you.

That is NOT what I mean by spiritual healing.

The effective practices proven to work (alongside medicine, NOT denying or seeking to replace it) are based on forgiveness therapy to heal the spirit and mind, where the mind and body are able to follow their natural process of self-healing. This is completely natural and consistent with science, where it works with medicine (and never against or denying medical care, which is clearly wrong).

Please see references I have posted online to facilitate formal medical research:
freespiritualhealing | Just another WordPress.com site

One of the Authors I cite, Dr. Francis MacNutt specifically explains in his book HEALING and in his educational outreach
that "FALSE or FRAUDULENT faith healing" is DANGEROUS and wrong to deny medicine.

The TRUE practice of spiritual healing works WITH medical science and also psychological therapy to heal the whole person - body mind and spirit, by treating ALL three levels appropriately using all available resources. Even secular psychology studies of forgiveness prove a positive correlation with increased health benefits, while unforgiveness and stress increases risk of disease.

Please do not confuse this with fraud and abusing people's faith to push agenda or profit.
The true spiritual healing teachers I list on that site DO NOT CHARGE MONEY but voluntarily help others to spread the gift of forgiveness and healing which is FREE and multiplies the effects.

Sources: Dr. Francis MacNutt "HEALING" Christian Healing Ministries
Dr. Phillip Goldfedder Healing Is Yours
Olivia Reiner 713-829-0899

Last edited:

Forum List

Back