Savages Attack North Korean Defectors Who Wore MAGA Hats

There are roughly eleven million undocumented immigrants in this country. This argument is fooling no one. Obviously, many of them didn't go home.

Obviously. Too much of a pain in the ass now to do so.

You missed the point more often than Corky the Retard.

From the perspective of Trump supporters, the only thing these assaults are accomplishing is to prove that, for all their proclamations about compassion and tolerance, liberals can be just as hateful, spiteful, intolerant and capable of violence as anyone else. I know this because every time I've discussed this issue with other conservatives, they all say the same thing and the word "hypocrisy" comes up constantly.

You wanna know the hilarious irony of all this? Even if what you say is true: that Trump supporters are racist and intolerant, your actions still prove that liberals can be just as hateful, spiteful, intolerant and capable of violence as anyone else. No matter how right or wrong you may be about this, there is no escaping this fact. Welcome to the human race.

Yawn... Kind of hard to talk about Compassion and Tolerance WHEN THEY ARE OPENING FUCKING CONCENTRATION CAMPS!!!!

There are roughly eleven million undocumented immigrants in this country. This argument is fooling no one. Obviously, many of them didn't go home.

Obviously. Too much of a pain in the ass now to do so.

You missed the point more often than Corky the Retard.

And what was that point? Tell me what I'm missing here.

From the perspective of Trump supporters, the only thing these assaults are accomplishing is to prove that, for all their proclamations about compassion and tolerance, liberals can be just as hateful, spiteful, intolerant and capable of violence as anyone else. I know this because every time I've discussed this issue with other conservatives, they all say the same thing and the word "hypocrisy" comes up constantly.

You wanna know the hilarious irony of all this? Even if what you say is true: that Trump supporters are racist and intolerant, your actions still prove that liberals can be just as hateful, spiteful, intolerant and capable of violence as anyone else. No matter how right or wrong you may be about this, there is no escaping this fact. Welcome to the human race.

Yawn... Kind of hard to talk about Compassion and Tolerance WHEN THEY ARE OPENING FUCKING CONCENTRATION CAMPS!!!!

Yawn... liberals are still just as capable of hate, intolerance and violence as anyone else. They've already proven this many times.

Concentration camps vis-a-vis beating up old men; neither seems very compassionate to me. I'm afraid you don't have the moral high ground here.

That the number of illegals hasn't really changed much since 2011. That's how much illegal labor we need.

The only thing that has changed is that instead of crossing the border several times a year the undocumented just come here once, stay and never go back.

Yawn... liberals are still just as capable of hate, intolerance and violence as anyone else. They've already proven this many times.

Concentration camps vis-a-vis beating up old men; neither seems very compassionate to me. I'm afraid you don't have the moral high ground here.

Beating up some hateful Nazi vs. throwing babies into concentration camps... Um, yeah, I'm pretty sure I have the high ground here.

That the number of illegals hasn't really changed much since 2011. That's how much illegal labor we need.

The only thing that has changed is that instead of crossing the border several times a year the undocumented just come here once, stay and never go back.

The only thing that's changed is that it is now tougher to enter illegally. They've been coming and staying here for decades, long before it got tougher to get in. That was my point.

Eleven million people didn't just enter the country in the last two years since Trump became president. Obviously they've been coming and staying for some time.

Beating up some hateful Nazi vs. throwing babies into concentration camps... Um, yeah, I'm pretty sure I have the high ground here.

To begin with, they're not concentration camps. Stop being so melodramatic. Everyone here knows you hate Trump, we get it. Secondly, you don't know the old man was a "hateful nazi".

The only thing that's changed is that it is now tougher to enter illegally. They've been coming and staying here for decades, long before it got tougher to get in. That was my point.

Eleven million people didn't just enter the country in the last two years since Trump became president. Obviously they've been coming and staying for some time.

To begin with, they're not concentration camps. Stop being so melodramatic. Everyone here knows you hate Trump, we get it. Secondly, you don't know the old man was a "hateful nazi".

Of course he does. In his world, anyone who disagrees with him is a Nazi.

Yes, they've been coming in as long as white people offered them jobs... that's the point.

We've been tightening up border security for years.

So the Migrants stopped migrating. Too much trouble.

One camp had 900 people in a facility even DHS admits had a max capacity of 150. If that doesn't define a Concentration Camp - I.e. a Camp where you concentrate a lot of people - I'm not sure what does.

So they aren't death camps... yet. Guess what, neither were Dachau and Buchenwald, initially.

The idea is, you punch out the old Nazis before it get that far.

Yes, they've been coming in as long as white people offered them jobs... that's the point.

We've been tightening up border security for years.

So the Migrants stopped migrating. Too much trouble.

Horseshit. They're still migrating to the point that we don't have the facilities to hold them all. Hence, the reason for the "concentration camps".

One camp had 900 people in a facility even DHS admits had a max capacity of 150. If that doesn't define a Concentration Camp - I.e. a Camp where you concentrate a lot of people - I'm not sure what does.

So they aren't death camps... yet. Guess what, neither were Dachau and Buchenwald, initially.

The idea is, you punch out the old Nazis before it get that far.

I understand what the idea is but you still don't know that he was a hateful nazi.

Last edited:
Horseshit. They're still migrating to the point that we don't have the facilities to hold them all. Hence, the reason for the "concentration camps".

Nope, we have them because your Fuhrer isn't following the law on asylum seekers and thinks he can discourage them with human-rights violating treatment.

I understand what the idea is but you still don't know that he was a hateful nazi.

MAGA Hat- Nazi.

Nope, we have them because your Fuhrer isn't following the law on asylum seekers and thinks he can discourage them with human-rights violating treatment.

Uh huh.

MAGA Hat- Nazi.

How clever. You still don't know that he was.

Forum List

Back