Savage vs. Great Britain?

savage is just another blowhard with the unfortunate disease of being addicted to the sound of his own voice.

Jacqui Smith quit and Savage/Wiener thinks it's because of his interview with the BBC. It was lame ... I heard it on his show repeatedly.
I always hope to hear him completely flip out on air.

Jacqui Smith quit and Savage/Wiener thinks it's because of his interview with the BBC. It was lame ... I heard it on his show repeatedly.
I always hope to hear him completely flip out on air.

I love it when someone from a land far far away thinks that the one issue they know about is the only issue that a country thinks is important.

Yeah, the whole of England was outraged by the way an obscure foreign radio personality was treated, and rose up to demand the resignation of the minister concerned. :lol:

What a pompous twat.

Does anyone have the latest information concerning Michael Savage’s threat to sue Great Britain?
Here is some background information:

I'll sue for defamation, says US shock-jock Michael Savage, on UK banned list - Times Online

Tell you what though. That...

Abdullah Qadri al-Ahdal, Yunis al-Astal, Samir al-Quntar, Stephen Donald Black, Wadgy Abd el-Hamied Mohamed Ghoneim, Erich Gliebe, Mike Guzovsky, Safwat Hijazi, Nasr Javed, Abdul Ali Musa (previously Clarence Reams), Fred Waldron Phelps Sr, Shirley Phelps-Roper, Artur Ryno, Amir Siddique, Pavel Skachevsky and Michael Alan Weiner (aka Michael Savage)

...is the most well rounded, politically correct and defensively enabled list it is possible to come up with. I wonder if the British Government got Accenture to do it for them.

For any one group that complains, the UK government can point to another name from the polar opposite of the political spectrum. From that objective standpoint, it's a work of genius. Unfortunately from all others it's a pile of worthless shit.

The guy's an asshole. I like to think that I oppose this kind of thing in principle, but his douchebaggery is really pushing me towards supporting the ban.

Forum List

Back