Savage on Laura Ingraham

kwc57

BOHICA Obama
Jul 13, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
Unbelieveable!!! Laura Ingraham has Michael Savage on her show this morning to discuss his banning in England. I've listened to Savage enough over the years to know that he absolutely hates and berates every other talk radio host out there and bitches about being ignored in their circles. I can't believe she would have him on and that he would agree to it. I wonder if she will let him go on one of his screaming rants? I guess she needs the ratings and he will suck it up to talk about his hurt ego.

Unbelieveable!!! Laura Ingraham has Michael Savage on her show this morning to discuss his banning in England. I've listened to Savage enough over the years to know that he absolutely hates and berates every other talk radio host out there and bitches about being ignored in their circles. I can't believe she would have him on and that he would agree to it. I wonder if she will let him go on one of his screaming rants? I guess she needs the ratings and he will suck it up to talk about his hurt ego.
He bitches about being ignored one minute, then brags that everyone else is stealing from him.

Of all the ratchet jaws, his program is the most interesting because you never know what you're going to get from day to day....One day he's ranting and raving about the U.N. and the next it's all about the wine he had at whatever restaurant he went to the night before.

He bitches about being ignored one minute, then brags that everyone else is stealing from him.

Of all the ratchet jaws, his program is the most interesting because you never know what you're going to get from day to day....One day he's ranting and raving about the U.N. and the next it's all about the wine he had at whatever restaurant he went to the night before.

The man is bipolar or something. He always requests his engineer play some oldies tune and then demands he turn it off. Make up your freakin' mind! And his damn lap rat Teddy. I loved my dog. I didn't tell the world about him though.

Oh yeah......he loves to talk about what morons listeners are one minute and then how he has the smartest listeners in the world the next minute.

Last edited:

So what's your point?

So what's your point?

Reading Rockets: Text Comprehension

Comprehension is the reason for reading. If readers can read the words but do not understand what they are reading, they are not really reading.

As they read, good readers are both purposeful and active. They may read to figure out how to use a food processor, for example, or a magazine for entertainment.

Good readers also think actively as they read. They use their experiences and knowledge of the world, vocabulary, language structure, and reading strategies to make sense of the text and know how to get the most out of it. They know when they have problems with understanding and how to resolve these problems as they occur.

Last edited:

The man is bipolar or something. He always requests his engineer play some oldies tune and then demands he turn it off. Make up your freakin' mind! And his damn lap rat Teddy. I loved my dog. I didn't tell the world about him though.

Oh yeah......he loves to talk about what morons listeners are one minute and then how he has the smartest listeners in the world the next minute.
I figure the "engineer" and others he talks to are imaginary. I'll bet he's alone in a room.

Last edited:

Hmmm... looks like he's right!

You listen and your a moron.... I listen and Im a freekin genius! :lol:

Personally, I love his show. Ive been listening for years... maybe 9-10 yrs actually.
Yeah sometimes he gets on my nerves, but then does'nt everbody get on your nerves at times?

I think it is absolutely disgusting that he is banned in England, the land of The Magna Carta.

Forum List

Back