Savage and Great Britain

mattskramer

Apr 11, 2004
Texas
Does anyone know the latest information concerning Michael Savage’s “spat” (for lack of a better word) with Great Britain? Please don’t give me political spin and hype. Has he officially filed a lawsuit? Is he just threatening a suit? Is he just looking for information?

Does anyone know the latest information concerning Michael Savage’s “spat” (for lack of a better word) with Great Britain? Please don’t give me political spin and hype. Has he officially filed a lawsuit? Is he just threatening a suit? Is he just looking for information?

Guess you'll have to read all about it in his new book Banned in Britain...

Banned in Britain back cover

“I would think that if the Home Secretary official responsible for this continues to fight that case, she—that is Jacquie Smith, a woman, our last Home Secretary—would be humiliated in court. Because fundamentally these leaked emails suggest bad faith on the part of the British Government—as simple as that.” —John O’Sullivan, Contributing Editor for New York Post and Executive Editor of Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (Prague)

The person that put him on the list is no longer in British government. He was supposed to Go to Cambridge University and debate free speech on Oct 15th but it was canceled at the last minute.

Savage suspects someone in the U.S. Government had a hand in all that.

MichaelSavage.com - Home of The Savage Nation

Forum List

Back