Saul Goodman...

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Say it slow.....pretty clever. Anyway, Better Call Saul returns for season 4 on Monday nights...I won't have cable so I haven't seen the first episode yet....my streaming sites are rife with viruses so I have to be careful. For those who don't know what this show is, it's a spinoff from the classic "Breaking Bad" and I believe it's as good or better. And rumor has it that several of the characters from the original will join the Better Call Saul lineup for cameo appearances this season. :113:

giphy.gif

Say it slow.....pretty clever. Anyway, Better Call Saul returns for season 4 on Monday nights...I won't have cable so I haven't seen the first episode yet....my streaming sites are rife with viruses so I have to be careful. For those who don't know what this show is, it's a spinoff from the classic "Breaking Bad" and I believe it's as good or better. And rumor has it that several of the characters from the original will join the Better Call Saul lineup for cameo appearances this season. :113:

giphy.gif
Michael McKean has just done amazing work in this.

• Banned
Well, Jimmy was more peculiar than usual, Mike swiped an ID and did a security sweep on a warehouse (excellent), and the drug cartel stuff seems pretty much used up and should be dropped. I'm glad the older brother is finally gone, although burning to death isn't a preferred way to die.....At least they can turn away from that saga and get Jimmy headed toward becoming Saul Goodman. The lawyer/girlfriend is another character who's just clogging things up....on the Walking Dead she'd have been eaten by zombies by now. All in all, I'm glad BCS is back, but they need to step on the gas next week.

• Banned
Mike seems disinterested in Jimmy's scams these days so Jimmy had to find another guy to do a B&E to swipe some goofy figurine he figures he can get $8K for. The brother is finally being written out of the show.....never cared for all that. The drug cartel stuff is getting old too so maybe all the mayhem is leading to one final shootout. The chemist the cartel dude is using to test his cocaine is Bobby Axelrod's bizarre side-kick (David Costabile) on "Billion$". The girlfriend seems to have bigger jugs this season.

First season a little slow.
Show is well written and interesting to see how the connections came together.
I don't remember Kim being mentioned in Breaking Bad so I am curious as to when she dumps Jimmy and when he becomes Saul.

Above mention of Yellowstone.
Just finished season 1 and I am hooked. Scenery alone is worth the watch.

Forum List

Back