Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals Used by DNC

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals
alinsky's rules for radicals said:
Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

And here comes the ridicule below

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3FTl-sy-GE]YouTube - New DNC Ad: The Mob Is Back![/ame]

Last edited:
This is sick, the DNC should be above this type of blatant disinformation, since that's what they are whining about others doing.

Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals
alinsky's rules for radicals said:
Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

And here comes the ridicule below

Another example of the first quote in my sig. The GOP have ALWAYS been devoted Alinskyites.

Ronald Reagan said, "Just laugh at 'em, just laugh at 'em and just ridicule it,"
Rush Limbaugh June 23, 2008

One of the techniques that Alinsky has advocated be used against people you need to destroy is ridicule, because there's no response to it. When you get ridiculed and made fun of, that's the toughest thing to have a response because everybody's laughing at you... In order to execute the strategeries and the policies of Saul Alinsky, you cannot have a soul, you cannot have a conscience, because your sole objective is to destroy people and ruin them.
Rush Limbaugh January 24, 2007

Everything we did about Clinton was humorous. It had a political point. We were making fun of and laughing.
Rush Limbaugh May 14, 2007

Hey Ed do you approve of the statements in your quote or dissaprove of them?

Just asking and not trying to trap you here. I'm asking because if you dissaprove of them then you should also dissaprove of the current same tactics being used by the DNC, Nancy Pelosi, and President Obama.

Hey Ed do you approve of the statements in your quote or dissaprove of them?

Just asking and not trying to trap you here. I'm asking because if you dissaprove of them then you should also dissaprove of the current same tactics being used by the DNC, Nancy Pelosi, and President Obama.
he's still using out of context random quotes
thats all the moron ever does

It's probably a tactical error for anyone who's in a position of power and influence (regardless of political affiliation) to use methods devised by Alinsky. While Alinsky was of the left I think he formulated his ideas so that they could be used by the powerless and the uninfluential. One of the quotes I best remember he used was from Frederick Douglass, a man who knew about power and influence from both ends, but who never forgot what it was like to be without either. For me then, a politician - either in office or simply trying to get into office - using Alinsky is a perversion of what Alinsky taught and what he stood for.

It's probably a tactical error for anyone who's in a position of power and influence (regardless of political affiliation) to use methods devised by Alinsky. While Alinsky was of the left I think he formulated his ideas so that they could be used by the powerless and the uninfluential. One of the quotes I best remember he used was from Frederick Douglass, a man who knew about power and influence from both ends, but who never forgot what it was like to be without either. For me then, a politician - either in office or simply trying to get into office - using Alinsky is a perversion of what Alinsky taught and what he stood for.
it's just like the attack ads they were effective so both sides will use them

This is sick, the DNC should be above this type of blatant disinformation, since that's what they are whining about others doing.

remember during the priamaries and their vicious attacks on the Palin children.. remember "There ain't no low that's too low for a democrat to go" never forget that.

I've seen both sides using his tactics recently its just now the dems are in charge so, like when the reps were in charge and using the tactics, I dont like it.

Especially when they are using it to belittle people like me who will vote for democrats and have been registered democrats just because I dont think the govt is capable of providing a quality system that is reliable.

its pathetic of them to do this.

Forum List

Back