Saudis warn of fresh attacks against France

Ozmar

This tree will shoot you.
Aug 25, 2010
North Carolina
PARIS, Oct. 17 (Xinhua) -- Saudi Arabia has warned that al-Qaida was plotting to launch fresh attacks against Europe, especially France, French Interior Minister Brice Hortefeux said on Sunday.

"Al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula was without doubt active or planning to be active in Europe, especially France," he said during a radio interview.

The minister said the warning was received "several hours or days ago."

"This is not about overestimating the threat or underestimating it," he told French radio RTL. "The threat is real."

Al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), an arm of al-Qaida thought to include Yemenis and Saudis, has stepped up attacks on Yemeni and Western targets since it claimed responsibility for a failed U.S. airliner bombing last December.

The latest kidnapping of French nationals in Africa and successive hoax bombs in the heart of Paris pose one of the biggest threats to France's security.

France said last month it was facing a significantly higher terror threat and the country's terror alert level remains at red, the second-highest level.

Britain's Foreign Office issued its latest warning early this month for its citizens traveling in France and Germany, saying there was a "high threat" of terrorism in the two European countries.

Britain's move came shortly after the U.S. State Department warned Americans of the "potential for terrorist attacks in Europe" in a new travel alert.
Saudis warn of fresh al-Qaida attacks in France: French minister

Is this our brave new world: Constant fear of Islamic terrorist attacks?

That's the spirit: I'm glad the bully's picking on someone else. Maybe we should be standing up for France with their headscarf ban.

In the "pussified" West, the mere threat of terrorist attacks has our repsective governments scrambling about, limiting our freedoms while wringing their hands thinking of ways to not offend Muslims. These are the very people who wish us converted to Islam or dead.
We have leaders on both sides of the politcal spectrum insisting we are not at war with Islam. Yet Islam's most prominent repersentatives have been at war with non-Muslims for quite some time..
These people do not negotiate. They are not interersted in words or treaties. These are 7th century fanatics that would no more be concernend with slitting the throat of any American no more than running over a squirrel with a car.
It's time we stopped screwing around with these people.
We should boycott the oil of any nation that so much has breathed the word terrorism. We should close all military installations in OPEC countries that have been known or are known to sponsor terrorism. All American citizens living in these countries should be urged to leave immediately. We pull our Ambassadors and embassy staff from the above metnioned nations. Cut these bastards off from the US Dollars with which they finance their lavish lifestyles and use to spit at us.

Last edited:
That's the spirit: I'm glad the bully's picking on someone else. Maybe we should be standing up for France with their headscarf ban.

A real leader of the free world would say, "If you attack France, you attack the United States."

You are a moron. That doesn't mean you don't have the right to be a moron. Just try to confine your stupidity to actions that you are prepared to carry out on your own or in concert with your moron christian buddies. I think it would be spiffy if you idiots gathered up your courage and went "over there" and faught it out to the death with the muzlum fundis and left us, that believe you are ALL crazier than bat shit, out of it. Frankly I see all religious fundimentalists as the enemy. Whether they die..or you die..or all of you kill each other off makes no difference to me. The more of you that go bye bye..the better.

A real leader of the free world would say, "If you attack France, you attack the United States."

Lol, they re already at war. What a stupid leader would declare war against a group of people (all extremist Islamists) that he is already at war with? You can't declare war twice.

Last edited:
Have no fear.

All the Muslims that have been granted political asylum and the thousands who enjoy French citizenship will rise up to defend France. LOL

Wonder if Johnny Depp will still think France is such a great place to live when the suicide bombers hit town??

Maybe we should stand up for ourselves first.........like,oh, adrressing the Mohammad cartoon issue.

Maybe we should grow a pair and actually print the Mohammad cartoons in a book, a College press book, written to address the Mohammad cartoon issue? Then we can move on from there....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back