Saudis increase oil sales to US

Exclusive: Iran sanctions seen spurring more Saudi oil sales to U.S. - Yahoo! News

:clap2:

Isn't it wonderful how God has blessed the global capital of Islam with the world's richest oil supply? Boy, I'd hate to be on God's bad side... probably be stuck without any oil deposits, and surrounded by enemies.

Iran enjoying higher oil prices. But, as for Americans... can Saudi Arabia ease our pain? And, what will be the permanent damage to the American dollar as the international currency?

Exclusive: Iran sanctions seen spurring more Saudi oil sales to U.S. - Yahoo! News

:clap2:

Isn't it wonderful how God has blessed the global capital of Islam with the world's richest oil supply? Boy, I'd hate to be on God's bad side... probably be stuck without any oil deposits, and surrounded by enemies.

Iran enjoying higher oil prices. But, as for Americans... can Saudi Arabia ease our pain? And, what will be the permanent damage to the American dollar as the international currency?

:lol:

Data shows that the Saudi crude has been priced advantageously for U.S. buyers. Official selling prices (OSPs) for U.S. buyers, which are set by the state oil firm Saudi Aramco, have fallen to a deep discount versus Asian and European refiners, according to Reuters data.

So here we have the Saudis dumping their oil in the U.S. at below market. Lovely.

Saudi Arab are true face of Wahabi not any relation with Islam? that reasons working those fields in which hurt or give pain to I R A N ( never courage to fight against Iran ) and selling oil to USA, in this century any one want to see salves than look Saudi are real salves of Jewis

Forum List

Back