Saudis break ties with US (Obama)

"...You make alliances with bastards too, its called Geo-politics, grow up."
Truth.

You speak for you, not me.
I never said nor thought otherwise.

But I keep forgetting that you're into Automatic Gainsay for the sake of Automatic Gainsay.

More to the point...

The observation is entirely accurate and truthful...

Unless, of course, you believe that we have NOT made alliances with bastards from time to time...

In which case, you might justifiably be perceived as living in an Alternate Reality...

Really now.

I supported attacking Afghanistan and destroying the camps. I was all in when that happened..and supported Bush for that action. Said so many times, and WHILE it was happening. You were even there.

And I've always thought the Saudis were involved in 9/11.

Vaporizing a couple of those Princes in their castles would have taught them a pretty good lesson not to fuck with the US of A.
Shallow minded thinking in a complex world. Loosing the Saudis would be a disaster. Time and again, they have stepped up to balance the price of oil in an unstable Middle East. If you want to pay $10 or $15 a gallon and watch our economy collapse as Obama does, then you should cheer for loosing the Saudis. We are not energy independent yet and won't be anytime soon.

After putting idiots into power like Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush, you folks have absolutely no right to complain about "shallow thinking".

Except neither Ronald Reagan nor George W. Bush were idiots.

Barry Obumbler, however, is so totally inept he might be a complete idiot.

Does this mean that Saudi Arabia will start defending its own country and kick out the US army?
Saudi Arabia has already bombed Shiite terrorists sponsored by Iran, in neighboring Yemen. The Shiite vs Sunni proxy war started a long time ago in Lebanon and in Iraq.

The dogs are going to deny that which you have written Roudy. ------uhm.....
I have been saying the same thing for some time-----DENILE-S have abounded

We do have military stationed in Saudi arabia and-----unfortunately they are not going
anywhere-----they were going to tolerate the filth of the saudis ----because the saudis
may be pigs ------but they are better than the hezbollah and al quaeda pigs who want
to take over

Only conservatives would cry about losing an "alliance" with a theocratic monarchy.

And one that manipulates terrorists to attack us, while urging us to attack nations in the middle east.

:lol:

Karzai isn't theocratic, but hes a horror who threw and election and Obama doubled down on him....any angst there?

You make alliances with bastards too, its called Geo-politics, grow up. :rolleyes:

Speak for yourself about making alliances with bastards, we all do not make that choice.

Integrity is a virtue that still exists in this world, we could choose to seek that instead of making alliances with bastards.

I don't have to speak for myself, obama has spoken.....first it was out with the dictators, then it was up with the Muslim Brotherhood, then it was out with the Muslim Brotherhood then up with the new mubarak, then it was down with the new Mubarak, and along the way iraq is steps from insurgence/terrorism not seen since 2006, Libya is a baby step away from a full blown civil war, Saudi Arabia and everyone else in the region that was in line to keep a lid on Iran now is re-thinking all of that, becasue, obama has no FP, at all...

Integrity is a virtue that still exists in this world, we could choose to seek that instead of making alliances with bastards.

grow up for gods sake not only are you wrong, but stunningly naive or ignorant....:rolleyes:

either you are a bit dim---a liar---or have never known a saudi. Saudis expend
billions in food imports and still do not adequately feed most of their population----
The vast "royal family" eats well ------of course. When the going gets
tough-----the "family" will cut and run

Over time, there are millions of more Americans starving and homeless dying in the cold than in Saudi Arabia. Hunger is a challenge in every country.

Really? who are the "starving and homeless americans dying in the cold?

Have you ever seen a person dead of cold? I have Have you ever
seen a malnourished american? I have. In all cases the problems are
related either to ADDICTION or INSANITY------or parents so afflicted.
Today----every american is ENTITLED to more than $100 per month in
FREE FOOD-------those who sell it for drugs rather than feed themselves
or their children are suffering from social dysfunction ----not economic
deprivation. There is ECONOMIC deprivation in Saudi arabia

a bit of advice------if you want to or must spend time out of doors in cold
weather---
avoid alcohol and drugs

A lot of them do drugs and a lot of them don't, but we know Americans are dying in huge numbers from one neglect or another. In almost all of the worst black neighborhoods, healthy food and large groceries can't even be found. Unless you are going to give statistics of how many are doing drugs and how many are dying only of hunger and provide links to back it up, your rant is pointless. Also, you would have to provide credible statistics of how many are taking drugs because the destitute have given up on all the red tape it takes to regularly find food and turn to drugs to forget the hunger.

You would also have to tie this back into the hunger issue in Saudi Arabia, since hunger in America is not the topic of this thread, and unless you're serious as I have outlined, I have said as much as I can.

Over time, there are millions of more Americans starving and homeless dying in the cold than in Saudi Arabia. Hunger is a challenge in every country.

weather---
avoid alcohol and drugs

A lot of them do drugs and a lot of them don't, but we know Americans are dying in huge numbers from one neglect or another. In almost all of the worst black neighborhoods, healthy food and large groceries can't even be found. Unless you are going to give statistics of how many are doing drugs and how many are dying only of hunger and provide links to back it up, your rant is pointless. Also, you would have to provide credible statistics of how many are taking drugs because the destitute have given up on all the red tape it takes to regularly find food and turn to drugs to forget the hunger.

You would also have to tie this back into the hunger issue in Saudi Arabia, since hunger in America is not the topic of this thread, and unless you're serious as I have outlined, I have said as much as I can.

The money and resources we send to foreign countries we should take them and use it for the benefit of Americans.

We show ourselves to be a nation that does not care for her own people, by present policies.

When I see babies going without medicine and families who would be homeless but for the kind hearts of people who take them in for a time, that is a picture of America today I am seeing lived by Americans today that needs to be changing.

Really now.

I supported attacking Afghanistan and destroying the camps. I was all in when that happened..and supported Bush for that action. Said so many times, and WHILE it was happening. You were even there.

And I've always thought the Saudis were involved in 9/11.

Vaporizing a couple of those Princes in their castles would have taught them a pretty good lesson not to fuck with the US of A.
Shallow minded thinking in a complex world. Loosing the Saudis would be a disaster. Time and again, they have stepped up to balance the price of oil in an unstable Middle East. If you want to pay $10 or $15 a gallon and watch our economy collapse as Obama does, then you should cheer for loosing the Saudis. We are not energy independent yet and won't be anytime soon.

We'll never pay $10 or $15 a gallon. If the Saudis don't do what we tell them to do, the US will just TAKE their oil by force. That was the lesson from Iraq.

On all points.....seriously??????? :eusa_eh:

Obama wants European prices at our pumps, he's even said so.
We'll take Saudi Arabia by force if they don't do as we say????? No way
What was the lesson from Iraq? If you're talking about oil.....how did that work out for us? :eusa_whistle:

weather---
avoid alcohol and drugs

I am fascinated----where are these places with NO GROCERY STORES? Have you
ever seen one? My work took me into ALL KINDS of neighborhoods all my life
(I am not young) and I never came across ANY place in which there are no
grocery stores. You know people who have ACCESS to drugs----but there is
no food around?------------are you high? Yes---lots of NEGLECT-----social
dysfunction ------and lots of alcoholism and addiction----most of it based on
DEPRESSION. "the destitute turn to drugs to forget the hunger"?? you
got the wrong country -----not in the USA we ain't got KHAT growing
all about

After putting idiots into power like Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush, you folks have absolutely no right to complain about "shallow thinking".
Brought to you by folks who put Jimmy Carter in the Oval Office. What a work of art. :clap:

Carter never made deals with Terrorist to further his political career.

That would be your boy Ronnie Reagan.

Who committed Treason.
Jimmy Carter the traitor? You're joking right? The same guy who went to Damascus to kiss Assad's bloody hand and then kiss the hand of the exiled Hamas terrorist leader? Is there a president worse than the embarrassing train wreck Jimmy Carter? Even Democrats avoid him like he's a pariah.

Sunday, December 21, 2008 Ryan Jones

Jimmy Carter proudly becomes Hamas advisor
Former US President Jimmy Carter proudly announced on his website at the weekend that during his recent visit to Damascus he advised Hamas leader Khaled Mashal on what price to demand for hostage Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit.

In a trip report posted to the website of The Carter Center, the former president described Mashal and the other Hamas men he met with as respectable, suit-wearing professionals, and pointedly suggested that none of them are religious fanatics.

Carter's visit to Lebanon and Syria last week, like a similar visit several months ago, greatly angered US officials and prominent American commentators.

In addition to meeting with a Syrian regime that Washington is trying to isolate, Carter made a point of sitting down with Hamas and requesting an audience with Hizballah leader Hassan Nasrallah. Nasrallah refused the meeting.

Carter insists that Hamas and Hizballah are powerful and legitimate players on the Middle East stage that must be engaged in dialogue, while his critics say it is because of people like Carter that groups like Hamas gain legitimacy and become impossible to defeat.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back