altair

Rookie
May 9, 2018
The Saudi women are mostly famous celebrities and fashionistas from social media accounts like Instagram

most of them are living outside of Saudi Arabia

while the Kuwaiti women are more liberal and westernized ..., and some of them are regular Kuwaiti women or famous fashionistas and celebrities .

I'm only interested in the opinions of Americans,

2lc8pi0.jpg

x43bmd.jpg

IDC where they are from. I would bang 60% of the chicks in the OP

The Saudi women are mostly famous celebrities and fashionistas from social media accounts like Instagram

most of them are living outside of Saudi Arabia

while the Kuwaiti women are more liberal and westernized ..., and some of them are regular Kuwaiti women or famous fashionistas and celebrities .

I'm only interested in the opinions of Americans,

2lc8pi0.jpg

x43bmd.jpg

Hubba hubba

Too bad they would be stoned in their homeland

IDC where they are from. I would bang 60% of the chicks in the OP
Kuwait women are sexy. Those ladys wear me out!.. want more than i can give. Horny women.. i love it! They have a thing for obeying american men

lol... strong women who are equals scare you?[/QUOTE]

Just not interested. depends on how good they are. I could take some disobedience if they are worth it.
Like if i had an employee that always got their work done i would take some disobedience. If i had an employee that is a bad worker i would not take it. A great employee that is also obedient is best. It is the same thing to me.
So far I see ladies in Kuwait are great pleasers and obedient. They know how to treat men. I have not seen much of that in American ladies.
Only trouble in finding the ones that can cook good American food.

lol... strong women who are equals scare you?

Just not interested. depends on how good they are. I could take some disobedience if they are worth it.
Like if i had an employee that always got their work done i would take some disobedience. If i had an employee that is a bad worker i would not take it. A great employee that is also obedient is best. It is the same thing to me.
So far I see ladies in Kuwait are great pleasers and obedient. They know how to treat men. I have not seen much of that in American ladies.
Only trouble in finding the ones that can cook good American food.[/QUOTE]

lol.... 'obediant'..... LOL.....

Forum List

Back