Saudi women drivers sent to 'terrorism' court: activists

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Imagine thinking of these women as terrorists!!!

Dec. 25, 2014 | 01:12 PM
371580_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

Agence France Presse

RIYADH: Two women's rights campaigners detained in Saudi Arabia have been transferred to a special tribunal for "terrorism," activists said on Thursday after the women appeared in court.

The ruling came at a hearing in Al-Ahsa, in the kingdom's Eastern Province, according to the activists who declined to be named.

Loujain Hathloul has been detained since Dec. 1 after she tried to drive into the kingdom from neighboring United Arab Emirates in defiance of a ban.

Read more at:

Saudi women drivers sent to terrorism court activists News Middle East THE DAILY STAR

Agence France Presse

RIYADH: Two women's rights campaigners detained in Saudi Arabia have been transferred to a special tribunal for "terrorism," activists said on Thursday after the women appeared in court.

The ruling came at a hearing in Al-Ahsa, in the kingdom's Eastern Province, according to the activists who declined to be named.

Loujain Hathloul has been detained since Dec. 1 after she tried to drive into the kingdom from neighboring United Arab Emirates in defiance of a ban.

Read more at:

Saudi women drivers sent to terrorism court activists News Middle East THE DAILY STAR
I can't even think of them as drivers.

Women are not allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia, you stupid bitch!

Agence France Presse

Read more at:

I can't even think of them as drivers.

Women are not allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia, you stupid bitch!

What's the matter, creep? No money to hang out with your friends at some bar. I guess we can all see that the creep doesn't feel that women should have rights all over the world. He probably can't stand to see women having equal rights here in the States.

What's the matter, creep? No money to hang out with your friends at some bar. I guess we can all see that the creep doesn't feel that women should have rights all over the world. He probably can't stand to see women having equal rights here in the States.
Doesn't matter what I think. You're the creepy bitch who started a thread about women drivers, in a country that doesn't allow women to drive.

Doesn't matter what I think. You're the creepy bitch who started a thread about women drivers, in a country that doesn't allow women to drive.

And you are a loser creep for agreeing with such a country that holds these women back from actually being free. I guess you never read the article which appeared about Saudi women wanting asylum status because they wanted to live free.

And you are a loser creep for agreeing with such a country that holds these women back from actually being free.
When did I agree to that? What post was it?

I guess you never read the article which appeared about Saudi women wanting asylum status because they wanted to live free.
In Saudi Arabia?

I see from the Alerts that Mr. Cuckoo, AKA as the Sunni Troll, is still sitting on his Porta-potty. Hope he got a new one for Christmas as the old one has to be pretty worn out from sitting on it day and night. Meanwhile, I wonder if the Sunni Troll would volunteer to be a butt bomber if he could only get off the Porta-potty.

As to the Saudi women, it appears you, Billy, have no problems with the way women are treated in Saudi Arabia. Imagine if you fell off the bar stool and cracked your skull. I don't think you would appreciate if some kind woman started driving you to the closest hospital and a member of the Sheriff or Police Department stopped the woman, arresting her for driving, and just left you in her car. This is what happens to women if they are caught driving someone to the hospital in Saudi Arab. The women are not treated as if they were human beings.

Saudi Arabia 8217 s oppression of women goes way beyond its ban on driving - The Washington Post

Another example of the barbarity of Muslims. Only Muslim states are still living in the 9th century.

Islam = Barbaric neanderthals

Forum List

Back