Saudi woman gets 150 lashes for driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juden is just the regular word used in the German language to describe a Jewish person.

I don't understand why some people here are all upset about it's use?? . :cool:

You're not German.
Actually, I lived in Germany for a couple of years when I was a kid.

My father was in the U.S. Army and my family was stationed there. . :eusa_angel:
And? Man...who are you kidding. Lots of people lived or visited lots of countries. Why do you lie so much?

Last edited:
Juden is just the regular word used in the German language to describe a Jewish person.

No actually, you lie again. Juden is the derogatory word Nazis used for Jews. Besides, why would an American Muslim use a German word to describe the Jews?

It's seems like Heil hitler has been updated to Allah Akbar.

Juden raus!

Definition: "Jews out!" (German) - A dreaded phrase shouted by the Nazis throughout the ghettos when they were trying to force Jews from their hiding places.

Nice going, Sunni. And you wonder why Islamists are also called IslamoNazis.

Hitler and the Muslims go way back.

Muslim Brotherhood & Adolf Hitler

During World War II, members of the Muslim Brotherhood spied for Hitler's Nazis in the Middle East and fought for Hitler as Nazi troops in two specially formed Muslim Waffen-SS Handschar Divisions ('Handschar' is German for scimitar, the curved saber used by the Muslim troops of the Ottoman empire).
Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

............................................^^^ My personal juden troll Roudy is back!! .. :thup: :eusa_angel:
Was I talking to you? Obviously not. Go sit in the corner.

Speaking of Trolls, been staking any women lately? LOL.

I have asked Sunni in the past to not refer to Sally as a Juden because it is a term that was used in Germany by Nazis - it's a painful reminder - yet he persists in doing it.

We're not speaking German, we're speaking English.

Even acter people ask him to stop using the word, he continues.
Pro Palestinian posters even tell him to stop, but the guy is just in redibly immature and childish.
Pretty pathetic when you remember that he's a grown man with kids.

He's also a massive troll. Ever since he came back to the forum after crying like a baby and leaving because he lost his rep meter, he's taken trolling to a whole new level. What can I say, he's a huge loser :cool: true story

No actually, you lie again. Juden is the derogatory word Nazis used for Jews. Besides, why would an American Muslim use a German word to describe the Jews?

Juden raus!

Definition: "Jews out!" (German) - A dreaded phrase shouted by the Nazis throughout the ghettos when they were trying to force Jews from their hiding places.

Well, no.

The implication is clear by its usage, but the word "Juden" itself is a literal translation of "Jews" in the German language.
Juden = Jewish (people)

Jude = Jew (singular)
or
Jude = ****

Juden = Jews

English or German: Juden, Jew or Jude are derogatory terms.

http://en.bab.la/dictionary/german-english/juden

Last edited:

Juden raus!

Well, no.

The implication is clear by its usage, but the word "Juden" itself is a literal translation of "Jews" in the German language.
Juden = Jewish (people)

Jude = Jew (singular)
or
Jude = ****

Juden = Jews

English or German: Juden, Jew or Jude are derogatory terms.

Juden - English translation - bab.la German-English dictionary
Or maybe he's just a misunderstood Beatles fan?

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=NTFkegYGE1Y]The Beatles - Hey Jude (Original Version) - YouTube[/ame]

Isn't it a lovely song, Henry? Hey Jude? It has a lovely story that goes with it. The song was written by one of my favorite Jewish artists, Paul McCartney.

He wrote it for John Lennon's son and the reason he wrote it is because he felt a deep pain for the neglect Lennon showed to the young boy. Paul was like a surrogate father throughout the boys life. As for Lennons neglect - It broke Pauls heart so he wrote the song for him. I learned that from a dear friend and since then Paul has become one of my favorite people for his kind heart. He truly is a lovely person.

The Jews are such talented people!!! :eusa_angel:

I found this about the song - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hey_Jude

In 1968, John Lennon and his wife Cynthia Lennon separated due to John's affair with Yoko Ono. Soon afterwards, Paul McCartney drove out to visit Cynthia and Lennon's son, Julian. "We'd been very good friends for millions of years and I thought it was a bit much for them suddenly to be personae non gratae and out of my life," McCartney said.[5] Cynthia Lennon recalled, "I was truly surprised when, one afternoon, Paul arrived on his own. I was touched by his obvious concern for our welfare ... On the journey down he composed 'Hey Jude' in the car. I will never forget Paul's gesture of care and concern in coming to see us."[6]

The song's original title was "Hey Jules," and it was intended to comfort Julian Lennon from the stress of his parents' divorce. McCartney said, "I started with the idea 'Hey Jules,' which was Julian, don't make it bad, take a sad song and make it better. Hey, try and deal with this terrible thing. I knew it was not going to be easy for him. I always feel sorry for kids in divorces ... I had the idea [for the song] by the time I got there. I changed it to 'Jude' because I thought that sounded a bit better."[5] Julian Lennon discovered the song had been written for him almost twenty years later. He remembered being closer to McCartney than to his father: "Paul and I used to hang about quite a bit—more than Dad and I did. We had a great friendship going and there seems to be far more pictures of me and Paul playing together at that age than there are pictures of me and my dad."[7]

Although McCartney originally wrote the song for Julian Lennon, John Lennon thought it had actually been written for him:[8]

Last edited:
............................................^^^ My personal juden troll Roudy is back!! .. :thup: :eusa_angel:

Sunni Man calling someone else a troll, now imagine that.
Now Roudy's butt buddy Toastman troll has joined in stalking the Sunni Man. .. :lol: :lol:

Do you even know what stalking is you psychopath?

What you are doing to Sally is, you Muslim freak.

Responding to someones posts is not stalking, specially since I post here all the time.

You really beed help Sunni Troll :cool:
You're completely losing your mind :cuckoo:

The perfect cure for stopping Sunni trolling:

true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back