Saudi woman beheaded for 'witchcraft and sorcery'

And these are the ragheads obama stood in front of and bowed

Well at least there was no smoochy smoochy.

Like from Conservative hero and icon, George W. Bush.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRhDzpJV2TM&feature=related"]Brokeback Bush: thetruth.7p.com - YouTube[/ame]

I take it you don't keep up with Saudi custom much.

You're allowed to be dumb. Jesus did not say women were mentally deficient nor did he advocate beating them and subjecting them to mental abuse as in Islime.

Now, even you know, fool :clap2:
WHAT HAS THIS ALL TO DO WITH MY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!steven

Some well-intended advice for you: Take an introduction to comparative religion course so you don't humiliate yourself on the internet with your complete ignorance of the subject matter.

A basic English course would help you, too. You are unable to form a coherent thought

My dog can out-debate you
??????AND THE ONLY THING YOU DO IS OUT DEBATE YOURSELF,BUT ITS EASY TO PRESS THE REPETITION BUTTON,but a Monkey could do it better of course.!!!!!!You never answer a question,just a question to a question>>>>>>>did you ever attend school??????

Last edited:
WHAT HAS THIS ALL TO DO WITH MY POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!steven

Some well-intended advice for you: Take an introduction to comparative religion course so you don't humiliate yourself on the internet with your complete ignorance of the subject matter.

A basic English course would help you, too. You are unable to form a coherent thought

??????AND THE ONLY THING YOU DO IS OUT DEBATE YOURSELF,BUT ITS EASY TO PRESS THE REPETITION BUTTON,but a Monkey could do it better of course.!!!!!!

If I debated myself, at least I'd be doing so with someone possessing a high IQ.

I would call you a joke, but, that would be denigrating to jokes.

When might you learn to form a coherent thought? In this lifetime?

??????AND THE ONLY THING YOU DO IS OUT DEBATE YOURSELF,BUT ITS EASY TO PRESS THE REPETITION BUTTON,but a Monkey could do it better of course.!!!!!!

If I debated myself, at least I'd be doing so with someone possessing a high IQ.

What is your IQ Stoney....goodness I must be thick,I NEVER REALIZED YOU HAD A STELLAR IQ and methinks neither did anyone else on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is your IQ Stoney....goodness I must be thick,I NEVER REALIZED YOU HAD A STELLAR IQ and methinks neither did anyone else on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your incoherent, freakish posts resemble what one might expect from Charles Manson. Is that you, Charlie?

Your incoherent, freakish posts resemble what one might expect from Charles Manson. Is that you, Charlie?
Sorry VERY CLEAR,unless you are having a PSYCHOTIC episope.tl

You have zero reputational points and when I put my cursor on the bar on your page in the upper right corner, it says you're off the charts.

That pretty much sums it up for you, freak

You have zero reputational points and when I put my cursor on the bar on your page in the upper right corner, it says you're off the charts.

WRONG AGAIN POOR Stoney,I stand predominate,I am one of a handful who stand up to be counted,being intelligent and brilliant always brings our the Green Giant in lesser souls,who like the RUNT standing behind the Bully,merely snipe at the edges,in this case total negging,thats cool though, because I deal in integrity,and unlike the weak on here..I HAVE NEVER NEGGED ANYONE from recollection,because its pathetic,both in concept and implementation.....it rewards the obsequious,the clique's and the feeble minded and nasty.

So to be Negged So Much(Hopefully the Most)Means I'm Doing My Job,I'm theliq and I'm a Winner...........as a foot note..Si Mado why so many Neggs,stop using reverse psycology to make me love you,I have met women like you before.:eusa_naughty:..I am not the Man for You but maybe you'll have a chance with Stoney.:eusa_pray: theliq What is your IQ Stoney,you never did say.

Last edited:

WRONG AGAIN POOR Stoney,I stand predominate,I am one of a handful who stand up to be counted,being intelligent and brilliant always brings our the Green Giant in lesser souls,who like the RUNT standing behind the Bully,merely snipe at the edges,in this case total negging,thats cool though, because I deal in integrity,and unlike the weak on here..I HAVE NEVER NEGGED ANYONE from recollection,because its pathetic,both in concept and implementation.....it rewards the obsequious,the clique's and the feeble minded and nasty.

So to be Negged So Much(Hopefully the Most)Means I'm Doing My Job,I'm theliq and I'm a Winner...........as a foot note..Si Mado why so many Neggs,stop using reverse psycology to make me love you,I have met women like you before.:eusa_naughty:..I am not the Man for You but maybe you'll have a chance with Stoney.:eusa_pray: theliq What is your IQ Stoney,you never did say.

When might you learn to form a coherent thought? In this life?

Back to reality for a moment, one of the things I always struggle with is entire longstanding arguments that have no foundation. Witchcraft? Sorcery? It's shameful that any adult could decide to take someone's life based on something like that.

Media Mutton

The Middle East is reputed to be very stern socially and philosophically. In the USA, people ponder wearing Scarecrow costumes for Halloween 2014 and talk about pagan conversation is much more lax.

American history is laid with stories about witchcraft persecutions that are considered socially regrettable.

Witchcraft itself is a practice that is globally considered complicated. This Middle East incident serves as an example of the power of modern news/media in creating layman dialogue about the economic proliferation of spicy dialogue.

:bye1:

Recipes for the Kitchen Witch - Kitchen Witch Corner

wicked.jpg

Forum List

Back