Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror’

They were MOSSAD agents!! Jeez.....how much clearer could it be? When they were pulled over they said "We are not the enemy, your problems are our problems"....how in the fuck did they have all these alleged pieces put together during the chaos???

what "alleged pieces" ? the comment----"we are not the terrorists----the terrorists are just as much a problem for us as they are for you" somehow
IMPRESSES YOU? All people living in Israel have a PROBLEM with
terrorists----from the top ---HAIFA---to the bottom--EILAT. Are you impressed
that they KNEW it was a terrorist action?--------I didn't------I said to hubby-----
"must be a little plane from teterboro" -----he said "TERRORISM" He guessed right--------the boys from fort lee guessed right------I got it wrong until the second
plane hit

Ummm, how did they know it was alleged islamic terrorists that afternoon when our state department was acting like they were trying to come to a consensus? Lab analysis from swabbing the van found traces of different type of explosives.Dominic Suter, a Mossad agent was using that moving company as a front, high-tailed it out of the country the day of 9/11. Use some critical thinking skills.

how did my hubby KNOW it was Islamic terrorists. -----swabbing a van that did not even BELONG to the boys who were using it that day------you are quite a joke------
A FRONT??? tell that to the people who hired the moving van TO MOVE ------SOMEONE LEFT??? so? he probably was functioning on an expired visa too-----like a few other million people and half the people in NEW YORK. Who is DOMINIC SUTER?----the "owner" of the undocumented moving company? ---I do not even believe the name. MOSSAD could do a lot better than that

No one is so blind as one that refuses to see. The MOSSAD, CIA, Saudi Intel, MI5, MI6 are ran by the very same people at the very top. They are the ones that are keeping the mercenaries that is al qaeda/ISIS in funding and weapons to keep that part of the middle east in chaos. It's a very strategic area so they are using a proxy army to further their agenda. Benghazi was all about making sure la qaeda/ISIS got surface to air missiles for an assault on Syria. The MOSSAD played a part for the sake of plausible deniability and they sure as shit got those MOSSAD agents out of the states rather quickly.

there are medications for your ailment

It is fact....you have nothing because you know nothing. You don't know anything except what the lamestream media tells you and they are owned by the very same POS that run our banking system. I know more than you...infinitely more.

what "alleged pieces" ? the comment----"we are not the terrorists----the terrorists are just as much a problem for us as they are for you" somehow
IMPRESSES YOU? All people living in Israel have a PROBLEM with
terrorists----from the top ---HAIFA---to the bottom--EILAT. Are you impressed
that they KNEW it was a terrorist action?--------I didn't------I said to hubby-----
"must be a little plane from teterboro" -----he said "TERRORISM" He guessed right--------the boys from fort lee guessed right------I got it wrong until the second
plane hit

Ummm, how did they know it was alleged islamic terrorists that afternoon when our state department was acting like they were trying to come to a consensus? Lab analysis from swabbing the van found traces of different type of explosives.Dominic Suter, a Mossad agent was using that moving company as a front, high-tailed it out of the country the day of 9/11. Use some critical thinking skills.

how did my hubby KNOW it was Islamic terrorists. -----swabbing a van that did not even BELONG to the boys who were using it that day------you are quite a joke------
A FRONT??? tell that to the people who hired the moving van TO MOVE ------SOMEONE LEFT??? so? he probably was functioning on an expired visa too-----like a few other million people and half the people in NEW YORK. Who is DOMINIC SUTER?----the "owner" of the undocumented moving company? ---I do not even believe the name. MOSSAD could do a lot better than that

No one is so blind as one that refuses to see. The MOSSAD, CIA, Saudi Intel, MI5, MI6 are ran by the very same people at the very top. They are the ones that are keeping the mercenaries that is al qaeda/ISIS in funding and weapons to keep that part of the middle east in chaos. It's a very strategic area so they are using a proxy army to further their agenda. Benghazi was all about making sure la qaeda/ISIS got surface to air missiles for an assault on Syria. The MOSSAD played a part for the sake of plausible deniability and they sure as shit got those MOSSAD agents out of the states rather quickly.

It is fact....you have nothing because you know nothing. You don't know anything except what the lamestream media tells you and they are owned by the very same POS that run our banking system. I know more than you...infinitely more.

oh-----so the CIA and SAUDI INTEL----run our banks too----and write our
newspapers------with, of course, the mossad IN CONTROL Does the KGB
get involved?

get involved?

The intelligence agencies are simply tools that work together to push this globalist agenda. The KGB hasn't been in existence since the ruble crash in 1991. How can you not know this????

get involved?

The intelligence agencies are simply tools that work together to push this globalist agenda. The KGB hasn't been in existence since the ruble crash in 1991. How can you not know this????

oh----THE GLOBALIST AGENDA THE KGB WILL RISE AGAIN

get involved?

Seriously, you are so blind as to what has been going on right under our nose. The realization is gonna come back to bite you on the ass in a big time way.

get involved?

Seriously, you are so blind as to what has been going on right under our nose. The realization is gonna come back to bite you on the ass in a big time way.

feel free to describe that which you believe is going on "under my nose"

At the time of the September 11, 2001, attacks, Salomon Smith Barney was by far the largest tenant in 7 World Trade Center, occupying 1,202,900 sq ft (111,750 m2) (64 percent of the building) which included floors 28–45.[6][35] Other major tenants included ITT Hartford Insurance Group (122,590 sq ft/11,400 m²), American Express Bank International (106,117 sq ft/9,900 m²), Standard Chartered Bank (111,398 sq ft/10,350 m²), and the Securities and Exchange Commission (106,117 sq ft/9,850 m²).[35] Smaller tenants included the Internal Revenue Service Regional Council (90,430 sq ft/8,400 m²) and the United States Secret Service (85,343 sq ft/7,900 m²).[35] The smallest tenants included the New York City Office of Emergency Management,[36] National Association of Insurance Commissioners, Federal Home Loan Bank, First State Management Group Inc., Provident Financial Management, and the Immigration and Naturalization Service.[35] The Department of Defense (DOD) and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) shared the 25th floor with the IRS.[6] Floors 46–47 were mechanical floors, as were the bottom six floors and part of the seventh floor.[6][37]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center#Tenants (Do you see what was in the WTC 7 ?)

The Times reported plans to build the command center — derided by some as a bunker — in June 1998. A June 1999 article about the opening of the the $13 million command center, by Judith Miller of The Times, stated, in part:

Asked about the center’s location in the World Trade Center, in a building across the street from the site of the 1993 terrorist bombing that killed six people, Mr. Hauer, who is director of the city’s Office of Emergency Management, said the location was chosen after a study of some 50 alternative sites. The complex now has tight security and is close to the Mayor’s office, the Police and Fire Departments and the headquarters of other high city officials, he said, adding that in the event of an emergency, personnel would want to reach the center on foot.

http://empirezone.blogs.nytimes.com...1-and-the-emergency-command-center-continued/

this is the building they did the demolitions and fled right in time for silverstein to say "pull it".

At the time of the September 11, 2001, attacks, Salomon Smith Barney was by far the largest tenant in 7 World Trade Center, occupying 1,202,900 sq ft (111,750 m2) (64 percent of the building) which included floors 28–45.[6][35] Other major tenants included ITT Hartford Insurance Group (122,590 sq ft/11,400 m²), American Express Bank International (106,117 sq ft/9,900 m²), Standard Chartered Bank (111,398 sq ft/10,350 m²), and the Securities and Exchange Commission (106,117 sq ft/9,850 m²).[35] Smaller tenants included the Internal Revenue Service Regional Council (90,430 sq ft/8,400 m²) and the United States Secret Service (85,343 sq ft/7,900 m²).[35] The smallest tenants included the New York City Office of Emergency Management,[36] National Association of Insurance Commissioners, Federal Home Loan Bank, First State Management Group Inc., Provident Financial Management, and the Immigration and Naturalization Service.[35] The Department of Defense (DOD) and Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) shared the 25th floor with the IRS.[6] Floors 46–47 were mechanical floors, as were the bottom six floors and part of the seventh floor.[6][37]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_World_Trade_Center#Tenants (Do you see what was in the WTC 7 ?)

The Times reported plans to build the command center — derided by some as a bunker — in June 1998. A June 1999 article about the opening of the the $13 million command center, by Judith Miller of The Times, stated, in part:

Asked about the center’s location in the World Trade Center, in a building across the street from the site of the 1993 terrorist bombing that killed six people, Mr. Hauer, who is director of the city’s Office of Emergency Management, said the location was chosen after a study of some 50 alternative sites. The complex now has tight security and is close to the Mayor’s office, the Police and Fire Departments and the headquarters of other high city officials, he said, adding that in the event of an emergency, personnel would want to reach the center on foot.

http://empirezone.blogs.nytimes.com...1-and-the-emergency-command-center-continued/

this is the building they did the demolitions and fled right in time for silverstein to say "pull it".

SO??? you have listed MANY REASONS why it would be logical for the sake of
national security to have an EMERGENCY SELF DESTRUCT mechanism in
that building ------and to USE it in case it came to BECOME a potential security breach. Silverstein MAY, very well be barred from revealing why he (if he did)
give an order to "pull" I have worked in positions ------about which I cannot reveal ALL I KNOW. My son worked in a position in the NAVY-----about which
he cannot reveal all -------for matters of national security concern. You strike
me as a bit dim

It appears that you still have one of those positions, sticking up for the gov on forums like this one or you are one of the dumbest mother fuckers on earth. Cuz no body that has looked in to it believes the governments version on what happened that day.

It appears that you still have one of those positions, sticking up for the gov on forums like this one or you are one of the dumbest mother fuckers on earth. Cuz no body that has looked in to it believes the governments version on what happened that day.

I believe it-----My brother who is a really hot shot ENGINEER believes and my other brother who is a really hot shot---astro physicist and recipient of the national freedom award for his work with NASA ---believes it-----
-----I have not discussed the situation with the
gastroenterologist-----I might discuss your issue with the psychiatrist. The idea that the towers were done by controlled demolition is utter nonsense----as to building 7----I have no idea

So according to your fellow conspiracy theorist Penelope, invisible ninja demo guys (INDGs) ran into the burning building #7, planted explosives and ran out in time for Silverstein to order the building destroyed. Is that what you believe Ranfuck, 'cause that's not just monumentally stupid, it's typical of the absurd alternatives offered up as "irrefutable" over the past 14+ years by the 9/11 CT Movement.

So according to your fellow conspiracy theorist Penelope, invisible ninja demo guys (INDGs) ran into the burning building #7, planted explosives and ran out in time for Silverstein to order the building destroyed. Is that what you believe Ranfuck, 'cause that's not just monumentally stupid, it's typical of the absurd alternatives offered up as "irrefutable" over the past 14+ years by the 9/11 CT Movement.

so true----the CONSPIRACY SCENARIOS------are very entertaining. My all time fave was the one on the lips of muslim toddlers in New York City on 9-12-01 "DA JOOOOS DID IT--------ALL DA JOOOS GOT PHONE CALLS FROM MOOSAD AND GOT TOLD TO STAY AWAY FROM THE TOWERS" I saw the second plane hit from my living room window as I got dressed to get on the "A" train (the one that passes right under the towers)---someone forgot to tell me

so true----the CONSPIRACY SCENARIOS------are very entertaining. My all time fave was the one on the lips of muslim toddlers in New York City on 9-12-01 "DA JOOOOS DID IT--------ALL DA JOOOS GOT PHONE CALLS FROM MOOSAD AND GOT TOLD TO STAY AWAY FROM THE TOWERS" I saw the second plane hit from my living room window as I got dressed to get on the "A" train (the one that passes right under the towers)---someone forgot to tell me

From my experience, 80% of these CTs begin with their conclusion - that the Joooos did it - and work backwards in an often hilarious attempt to support that baseless conclusion.

Of course, when the same CTs are at non-CT boards (like USMB's Politics Board) they act less irrationally but apply the same kind of "Jooo did it" silliness to every subject.

Iran requested to pay $10.5 billion.

Iran Told to Pay $10.5 Billion to Sept. 11 Kin, Insurers
Bob Van Voris
March 9, 2016

Iran hit with judgment after failing to defend court claims
Claimants may use law allowing victims of terrorism to collect

Iran was ordered by a U.S. judge to pay more than $10.5 billion in damages to families of people killed in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and to a group of insurers.

U.S. District Judge George Daniels in New York issued a default judgment Wednesday against Iran for $7.5 billion to the estates and families of people who died at the World Trade Center and Pentagon. It includes $2 million to each estate for the victims’ pain and suffering plus $6.88 million in punitive damages.

Iran Told to Pay $10.5 Billion to Sept. 11 Kin, Insurers

U.S. is short of money. It extorts other countries with 9/11 topic. Either it's ally or enemy.

It’s cool when you are looking for an old thread from the past you come across greats threads like this from back then

OK, this is it.

Taliban dudes are that smart, that they were capable to hit American land buildings with passenger airplanes, and one of the buildings, was nothing more and nothing less than the greatest military headquarters of the world!

Sh*t, those guys are truly good.

Besides of causing such attacks, they managed to throw out the Russians in the past and to extend a war against the US for 18 years! This is truly the sh*t! 18 years! WW2 lasted 6 years only.

And Taliban practically won the war. They are still in power in Afghanistan.

Why you want to discredit those sheep owners living in the wild of being capable to fly airplanes at high speed to hit almost at perfection towers and the Pentagon? Why? They took flying courses and were fast learners...

OK, this is it.

Taliban dudes are that smart, that they were capable to hit American land buildings with passenger airplanes, and one of the buildings, was nothing more and nothing less than the greatest military headquarters of the world!

Sh*t, those guys are truly good.

Besides of causing such attacks, they managed to throw out the Russians in the past and to extend a war against the US for 18 years! This is truly the sh*t! 18 years! WW2 lasted 6 years only.

And Taliban practically won the war. They are still in power in Afghanistan.

Why you want to discredit those sheep owners living in the wild of being capable to fly airplanes at high speed to hit almost at perfection towers and the Pentagon? Why? They took flying courses and were fast learners...

try again....... the TALIBAN are muslims from PAKISTAN-----generally young "IDEALISTS" seeking to impose shariah sh^t on the world. They tend
to have been college students. The MAGNIFICENT
18 who banged planes into buildings on 9-11
were----all (I believe all) Saudi bastards. You should try to have something to post, before you post

Forum List

Back