Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror’

katsung47

VIP Member
Nov 22, 2011
Not seen in Mainstream media report.

Sean Adair/Reuters

by DEBORAH DANAN22 May 20167,044

TEL AVIV – The Saudi press is still furious over the U.S. Senate’s unanimous vote approving a bill that allows the families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia. This time, the London-based Al-Hayat daily has claimed that the U.S. planned the attacks on the World Trade Center in order to create a global war on terror.

"September 11 is one of winning cards in the American archives, because all the wise people in the world who are experts on American policy and who analyze the images and the videos [of 9/11] agree unanimously that what happened in the [Twin] Towers was a purely American action, planned and carried out within the U.S. Proof of this is the sequence of continuous explosions that dramatically ripped through both buildings. … Expert structural engineers demolished them with explosives, while the planes crashing [into them] only gave the green light for the detonation – they were not the reason for the collapse. But the U.S. still spreads blame in all directions."

Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create 'War On Terror'

Sean Adair/Reuters

TEL AVIV – The Saudi press is still furious over the U.S. Senate’s unanimous vote approving a bill that allows the families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia. This time, the London-based Al-Hayat daily has claimed that the U.S. planned the attacks on the World Trade Center in order to create a global war on terror.

"September 11 is one of winning cards in the American archives, because all the wise people in the world who are experts on American policy and who analyze the images and the videos [of 9/11] agree unanimously that what happened in the [Twin] Towers was a purely American action, planned and carried out within the U.S. Proof of this is the sequence of continuous explosions that dramatically ripped through both buildings. … Expert structural engineers demolished them with explosives, while the planes crashing [into them] only gave the green light for the detonation – they were not the reason for the collapse. But the U.S. still spreads blame in all directions."

Well duh???? Over half the people that live in NYC believes that "da gubermint" was behind it and of course they were.

With Cheney in charge, I suppose anything was possible.

Of course, Cheney was a major player in this. Bushpuppet knew but he was just along for the ride. He had to sit on Cheney's lap when they were privately interviewed by the 9/11 commission and did so without being under oath...but move along folks, nothing to see here. If people ever figure out and come to the realization of what was done to this country on 9/11/01? The dominos would start falling in a major way and a lot more crime would be exposed. They would start rolling over on each other hoping to get amnesty or a lighter sentence.

Sean Adair/Reuters

With Israel's help.

Sean Adair/Reuters

With Israel's help.

You can not help yourself, can you? :rolleyes:

Sean Adair/Reuters

With Israel's help.

Ma'am, the Mossad was definitely involved. They caught them filming the event and they had explosives in their vans and they had thousands of dollars on them. Had they not been celebrating the way they were, they might have stayed under the radar. They even admitted that the reason they were there was to film the event.

Sean Adair/Reuters

With Israel's help.

I believe in the truth, Israel and several in the US were involved, all planned demolition. The only conspirators were those involved. This is in the wrong area. The war on terrorism, I will even go as far to say that Yahoo was the major planner, in my honest opinion.

Sean Adair/Reuters

With Israel's help.

I believe in the truth, Israel and several in the US were involved, all planned demolition. The only conspirators were those involved. This is in the wrong area. The war on terrorism, I will even go as far to say that Yahoo was the major planner, in my honest opinion.

so why did yahoo sacrifice two jets?----why not just set off the demolition and
claim "muzzies planted bombs"?

Sean Adair/Reuters

With Israel's help.

Make it look good.

With Israel's help.

Make it look good.

oh----that really took lots of TIMING---how much do you think they paid the pilots to cooperate with the plan?

With Israel's help.

Make it look good.

oh----that really took lots of TIMING---how much do you think they paid the pilots to cooperate with the plan?

In WTC 7 they had it all arranged, what do you think they spent millions on making a reinforced command center that Guilliano (whatever his name is ) never used. Read about it on here, I'm not going to take time to explain it all to you.

Make it look good.

In WTC 7 they had it all arranged, what do you think they spent millions on making a reinforced command center that Guilliano (whatever his name is ) never used. Read about it on here, I'm not going to take time to explain it all to you.

you are desperate----who ARRANGED IT? your catechism whore?

Sean Adair/Reuters

With Israel's help.

Ma'am, the Mossad was definitely involved. They caught them filming the event and they had explosives in their vans and they had thousands of dollars on them. Had they not been celebrating the way they were, they might have stayed under the radar. They even admitted that the reason they were there was to film the event.

Jerk------thousands of people filmed the event----they had no explosives in the van and the money they had was-------just the money they had made as movers for quite a while-------which is why they were in the USA. They were not celebrating---the people who were celebrating were the people who live on ATLANTIC AVENUE--
Brooklyn-----not the Israelis who lived in the FORT LEE AREA. If I had a camera---I would have filmed it too.

Sean Adair/Reuters

With Israel's help.

Jerk------thousands of people filmed the event----they had no explosives in the van and the money they had was-------just the money they had made as movers for quite a while-------which is why they were in the USA. They were not celebrating---the people who were celebrating were the people who live on ATLANTIC AVENUE--
Brooklyn-----not the Israelis who lived in the FORT LEE AREA. If I had a camera---I would have filmed it too.

Bite me, bitch.........

Forum List

Back