Saudi Massacre In Yemen Worse Than Estimated: Will Congress Finally Speak Up?...

The U.S. has no business getting involved in the Yemen civil war. ... :cool:

I think we need to step back and take a look at this, Sunni Man. I checked this out with Wikipedia and it says this:

A military intervention was launched by Saudi Arabia in 2015, leading a coalition of nine African and Middle East countries, in response to calls by former ousted Yemeni interim President Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi for military support in response to Houthi takeover in Yemen which was inspired by economic and political grievances. Code-named Operation Decisive Storm [deleted], the intervention is said to be in compliance with Article 2(4) of the UN Charter [127], even though this has been contested [128][129].The intervention initially consisted of a bombing campaign on Houthi Rebels and later saw a naval blockade and the deployment of ground forces into Yemen.[130][80][131][132] The Saudi-led coalition has attacked the positions of the Houthi militia, and loyalists of the former President of Yemen, Ali Abdullah Saleh, allegedly supported by Iran (see Iran–Saudi Arabia proxy conflict), in response to a request from the ousted interim Yemeni government after the Yemen's president Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi fled Yemen to Saudi Arabia.[133][134] The Houthis who had pressured Mansur Hadi for reforms, say that they took power through a popular revolt and are defending Yemen from a western backed invasion.[135] The Saudi-led bombings soon expanded to most of Western Yemen including civilian targets and was followed by UAE-led deployment of ground forces in the South.

There is, of course, much more @ Saudi Arabian-led intervention in Yemen - Wikipedia

But, the bottom line is that the constitutional government of Yemen ASKED the Saudis for help in stopping a rebellion that was killing thousands of its citizens.

the "killing thousands of its citizens...." is understated------I get my information from a Yemeni expat living in the USA-----formerly a resident
of Sanaa----which is the capital of Yemen. The IRANIAN armed and trained
Houthis rendered the streets of Sanaa red with blood and have been using
Yemen as a base from which to launch attacks on Saudi Arabia (the ayatoilets want the black stone of mecca------it is magical ) Iran is
responsible for the misleading propaganda laying the blame for the
ongoing massacre on DA WEST (ps ----iran has already planted
its Nuskharahallah's perverted paws into several of yemen's strategic
PORT CITIES------Sanaa is a port city as is Aden, as is Hodeidah and
Taiz. The objective is COMPLETE SHIITE SHIT control over
shipping thru the red sea (very strategic----megalomaniacal ambition)

But, the bottom line is that the constitutional government of Yemen ASKED the Saudis for help in stopping a rebellion that was killing thousands of its citizens.
You are correct.

The Iranians radicalized the Houthi population in Yemen and supplied them with money, training, and weapons.

Iran is engaged in a Shiite backed proxy war in order to destabilize Saudi Arabia and other Sunni majority countries in the region. In the hope of becoming the dominate player in the Middle East.

In my opinion, the Saudis have more than enough weapons and expertise to defeat the Houthi insurrection without U.S. troops being involved. ... :cool:

You are correct.

The Iranians radicalized the Houthi population in Yemen and supplied them with money, training, and weapons.

Iran is engaged in a Shiite backed proxy war in order to destabilize Saudi Arabia and other Sunni majority countries in the region. In the hope of becoming the dominate player in the Middle East.

In my opinion, the Saudis have more than enough weapons and expertise to defeat the Houthi insurrection without U.S. troops being involved. ... :cool:

I am surprised------last I spoke to lots of muslim professionals here in the USA
the PARTY-LINE was-----the sunni/shiite feud is a MACHINATION OF ZIONIST
CONTROLED CIA. I even got claims of----"my wife is a Shiite" (unverifiable) But that was a LONG TIME AGO (like more than 15 years
ago) I agree that US troops are not necessary-----but USA armaments to
counterbalance the heavy influx of IRANIAN armaments do seem to be a good
idea. The bad news is that the Iranians are well trained and do understand
technology and highly motivated

The U.S. track record for getting involved in Middle East conflicts is abysmal.

We don't understand the people, the culture, or what they are fighting about.

Which invariably leads us to picking the wrong side and getting everyone pissed at America. ... :cool:

Well said. We really should start listening to some very wise Founding Fathers on how they felt about 'Entangling Alliances.'
--------------------------------------------------------- i have long agreed with the thought on Entangling Alliances . Lets get going on the WALL and other isolation and do a Fortress America . ---------------- course until then , being allied with the Saudis against 'iran' and 'yemen' only makes good sense to me Dshrute

Last edited:
The U.S. track record for getting involved in Middle East conflicts is abysmal.

Which invariably leads us to picking the wrong side and getting everyone pissed at America. ... :cool:

Well said. We really should start listening to some very wise Founding Fathers on how they felt about 'Entangling Alliances.'
--------------------------------------------------------- i have long agreed with the thought on Entangling Alliances . Lets get going on the WALL and other isolation and do a Fortress America . ---------------- course until then , being allied with the Saudis against 'iran' and 'yemen' only makes good sense to me Dshrute

be not confused------failure to FIGHT Saudi Arabia is NOT constitute "against
Yemen" A USA alliance against Iran constitutes a VOTE FOR YEMEN

The U.S. track record for getting involved with Middle East conflicts is abysmal.

I support Israel. The rest I do not trust.

Isn't Yemen the 13th lost tribe of Israel?

Many believe the Lost Tribes of Israel went to The New World.

I think what if the lost tribe of Israel is the Romani people? They have been wondering the entire globe nonstop for like 6000 years now.

The U.S. track record for getting involved with Middle East conflicts is abysmal.

I support Israel. The rest I do not trust.

Isn't Yemen the 13th lost tribe of Israel?

it was-----for a golden few years-------but was later on invaded
by the scum of arabia
Wasn't the Queen of Sheba the Yemen Queen?

You are correct.

sorry sunni habibi-----the Iranians did not NEED to radicalize the HOUTHIS---
according to hubby's SANAANI informant----the houthis are already shittes
(he can tell because the sunni Yemeni spits when he mentions them)
I first came into contact with a SHIITE muslim ----from New Dehli. He
was very candid in his HATRED of sunnis (indirectly-----his hatred
was manifested in the fact that when he ranted against HINDOOOS-----
I commented "why did your family not migrate to Pakistan in '48"??)
The man almost EXPLODED (long before I knew what an "ied" is)
HOWEVER at that time (like 50 years ago) I worked in a place chock
full of persons NEWLY arrived from South east asia-----(a part time job---
it took me at least two years before I began to understand the INSTANT
hatred that Iranians had toward Pakistanis---and even more towards arabs)
It ain't nuthin' NEW. For those who do not know----SHIITE muslims like
all things IRANIAN.

Forum List

Back